THE BROWNS BOARD

You brahs aware the Bucs are gonna stomp that ass out on Sunday?

Bucky Biceps

From Alabama, bro? I see why you wouldn't know anything about mackin mad game on the hoes bro. Don't take much game to go from bro to husband bro.

Think your Browns stand a chance on Sunday? Come at me bro.

raonnie.gif

raonnie.gif

raonnie.gif

raonnie.gif

raonnie.gif

raonnie.gif

raonnie.gif

raonnie.gif

raonnie.gif

First, Alabama 2010 national champs. Second where I come from family is where its at, I dont need game to be married 9 years and be 28 yrs old. You cant stay single for ever, and the older you get the less women like being called hoes, so good luck with that bro.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off bucko, I'm writing from my cell phone cause I actually have a job.

2nd come at u, dude ur 200lbs that ain't shit dog. I ain't Retarded like you so I'm not going to tell u to come at me.. its the internet bro, ur the equalvilent of a telephone tough guy...

Would you be willing to blow me when the bucs lose?

I garentee the browns will win, ill give u 20 points and bet u a jersey... u and ur team is going down like a 2dolla ho

ay brah,chill chill.....this aint what you want bitch. i'll take ya life from ya homey...calm da fuk down

That AD run is so damn nasty. I've watched it a million times before it was posted here but that dude is a machine.

2nd come at u, dude ur 200lbs that ain't shit dog. I ain't Retarded like you so I'm not going to tell u to come at me.. its the internet bro, ur the equalvilent of a telephone tough guy...

I garentee the browns will win, ill give u 20 points and bet u a jersey... u and ur team is going down like a 2dolla ho

You should stop posting. Your brethren should start a petition for ban. Garentee? I don't think I've ever seen guarantee butchered to that degree and you're notorious for this dumb sh.it (I typed Retarded Clevelandfan4life and changed it, just for you)

wzamNytXvi07470g63yvjwWeo1_250.jpg

Bro, I'd take the jersey bet bro but there's two problems.

1. You ain't got the dough, bro.

B. I'm too ripped to fit the jersey. Unless you want to expand the bet to a custom fitted one. Which you'd know all about, since all the hos(bros) you pay buy their miniskirts that way. HEY OH!

You should do your homework. #28 then he changed to #36. He had 5 INT's last season. 2 for TD's

Yup... It's funny that some of these Browns fans think K2 is our best player... Tanard Jackson is probably the best player on the team, in fact.

I can only hope the Browns coaching staff is so naive.

Supreme Pump

bicep.gif

That AD run is so damn nasty. I've watched it a million times before it was posted here but that dude is a machine.

Yeah, and I hope the Bucs fans realize most of the guys that whiffed on AD aren't even on the team anymore....

Yeah, and I hope the Bucs fans realize most of the guys that whiffed on AD aren't even on the team anymore....

seriously. there's absolutely nothing wrong with keeping up with current events. and the last time i checked, ad doesn't play for the bucs.

Yup... It's funny that some of these Browns fans think K2 is our best player... Tanard Jackson is probably the best player on the team, in fact.

I can only hope the Browns coaching staff is so naive.

Supreme Pump

They won't be- and I noticed two helmet to helmet shots on that video your headhunter could have gotten flagged for. Don't worry- you Yuckaneer fans have never seen any film of TJ Ward, and he can hit just as hard.

Did notice a rather glaring lack of any Bucs on the Pro Bowl roster from last year. You have one thing going for you- and that's the hot weather- however, it was 90+ in Cleveland today- so the Browns should be ready in that regard.

Really this is too funny- a 3-13 team (Fans) come in here and start talking shit?

Honestly, this whole thread made me a whole lot stupider. I have only myself to blame, I read nearly every post.

Also, what is with the "i'm 200 lbs. blah blah" crap, I'm like 170 lbs and I could kick Muhammad Ali's ass, not in his day, but I can today.

Karate chop

They won't be- and I noticed two helmet to helmet shots on that video your headhunter could have gotten flagged for. Don't worry- you Yuckaneer fans have never seen any film of TJ Ward, and he can hit just as hard.

Did notice a rather glaring lack of any Bucs on the Pro Bowl roster from last year. You have one thing going for you- and that's the hot weather- however, it was 90+ in Cleveland today- so the Browns should be ready in that regard.

Really this is too funny- a 3-13 team (Fans) come in here and start talking shit?

Who talks about TJ Ward? Jackson is regarded as one of the premier safeties in the league.

Don't act like the Pro Bowl isn't just a huge popularity contest. Talib outperformed many CBs last year. He didn't make it. Jackson is one of the better safeties in the league. He didn't make it. Winslow had the 6th most catches among tight ends... he didn't make it.

The Bucs aren't media darlings and that's why we don't get pro bowl players. Granted... Winslow is the only guy that really lit it up last year... lettuce katsup to reality here though... As long as the NY's and NFC East teams are still in this league... deserving players are going to be overlooked every year.

And 3 corners?

Who's runnin' that show up there?

It'd be awful if one of your corners were to go down on Sunday... then who plays nickel?

Tread lightly, for the brocep consumes you

Because they're only holding space until something comes up better at another position. BTW, we're down to 11 LBs as Koko-nuts bust Veikune got cut and the Browns picked up another CB. Expect the trend to continue.

why yall so mad at kellen winslow ? yall the ones that traded your best player away...he gon have a career day on you hoes sunday....live at RAYJAY

:lol: Yeah, LIVE at Raymond James where there will be plenty of empty seats masquerading as fans. If you're lucky, might only be 25% of the fans being Florida Browns Backers. Looks like the diehard Tampa fanbase will have better things to do- like head across the Bay and spend an afternoon on the beach over at Clearwater. Give my regards to the Beachcomber- at least the Tampa area has a couple of decent restaurants to it's credit.

Regarding the Soldja? Mad? Make that GLAD. How many wins your studly TE get you last year? We traded Win-slow away BECAUSE his knees are shot. Oh, he had a decent year last year, might even have another one this year. After that? Lotsa luck.

BTW, the Peterson run was last year also , dear Buckko Fan- most of the guys who whiffed on that play aren't even on the Browns roster anymore, and Davis (who 1\2 the intelligent fans around here want dumped) won't play Sunday.

Who talks about TJ Ward? Jackson is regarded as one of the premier safeties in the league.

Don't act like the Pro Bowl isn't just a huge popularity contest. Talib outperformed many CBs last year. He didn't make it. Jackson is one of the better safeties in the league. He didn't make it. Winslow had the 6th most catches among tight ends... he didn't make it.

The Bucs aren't media darlings and that's why we don't get pro bowl players. Granted... Winslow is the only guy that really lit it up last year... lettuce katsup to reality here though... As long as the NY's and NFC East teams are still in this league... deserving players are going to be overlooked every year.

You're not media darlings because you sucked last year- get it? Neither are the Browns- in fact The ignorant Sporting News picked the Browns to have the worst record in the NFL this year- despite significant upgrades nearly everywhere on their roster.

That's right 6th best ain't good enough- unless your math challenged. Popularity contest aside, there isn't any NYC bias in the NFL. If you're good enough- you make it- Clady and Thomas for the AFC should tell you all you need to know in that regard.

You seriously think Delhomme is gonna pick this Bucs defense apart on Sunday? Give me a break. The Bucs have been humiliating Delhomme for the last 8 years.

I'm reading some of the trash on this "message board" and literally in tears of laughter at some of the disillusioned fans that makes up you guys' "fan base" or "dawg pound" or whatever you call it.

randy_jackson1.jpg

Let me ask you something... what makes you think you're going to beat us so handily? Could it be the addition of Delhomme? Give me a break. Maybe a rookie corner who will undoubtedly be chewed up and spit out by THE REAL Mike Williams.

Mike-Williams.jpg

Buccaneers_Dolphins_Football_3_t607.jpg

I'm predicting Bucs 45, Browns 0. Browns won't even make it into Bucs territory until the second half of the game. Tanard Jackson will have at least 1 pick (as he usually does against Delhomme), and Freeman will show the league he is the real deal. Kareem Huggins and Caddy will gash the porous Browns defense for a combined total of 265 yards from scrimmage.

Get ready to walk the plank puppies... This game was over before they even put it on the schedule.

You just got curled.

bicep.gif

Biceps out.

Delusional fanbase??? At least we have one! What are there like 3 Buccaneers fans in the country? Hey, you're right up there with the Bungles fans and their dedicated fanbase! :rolleyes: I think they might have 3 or 4 fans too.

shut your ass up!....yall talkin like the browns have been relevant for the past 10 years

Yeah, and the Bucs have? One championship in their whole existence! They gave away the farm to get Gruden who won using Dungy's players! What have they done since? Since when have the Bucs ever been relevant? Rumor has it Tampa's favorite NFL team is actually the Cleveland Browns!

Wow there are like 10 Bucs fans in the world and one of them finds his way here? The only saving grace Bucs fans have is that they won't be able to watch half of their beatdowns this year because they will all be BLACKED OUT! HaHaHa, some fan base. I live in Tampa and their will be more Browns fans at their stadium than fairweather Bucs. And all the local media understand just how awful the Bucs are going to be this year, just a few delusional fans on here I guess.

Archived