THE BROWNS BOARD

You brahs aware the Bucs are gonna stomp that ass out on Sunday?

Bucky Biceps

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After we beat you on Sunday, come back on here and talk.

Heres some knowledge for you koolaid drinking brown fans.. U stink get over it. Bucs might stink too but we dont stink as much as you guys, your all acting like Delomme is your savior. Jake doesnt have steve smith any more. Jake doesnt have Jonathan Stewart, or Williams, U Cant tell me Jerome harrison is better than These two guys. He only through 18 picks last year LOL and that was with a solid defense and good team around him. Now all he has is the Dump Browns crap around him. BIG Fat Shaun Rogers is a good DT but he will not make it in the tampa heat he weighs 400 pounds. The heat in this game will be a big blow to the browns and i dont really see any positives for you guys except for Josh Cribbs. The browns are a big work in progress Just cause the Great MIKE HOLMGREN took over you guys think your superbowl contenders. Bucs have way more talent than the browns and it will show on sunday!! 24 to 3 Bucs And the 3 is pity. GO BUCS!!!!!!!BROWNS SMELL!! What kinda name is Browns Anyway its really stupid! BUCS!!!!

Heres some knowledge for you koolaid drinking brown fans.. U stink get over it. Bucs might stink too but we dont stink as much as you guys, your all acting like Delomme is your savior. Jake doesnt have steve smith any more. Jake doesnt have Jonathan Stewart, or Williams, U Cant tell me Jerome harrison is better than These two guys. He only through 18 picks last year LOL and that was with a solid defense and good team around him. Now all he has is the Dump Browns crap around him. BIG Fat Shaun Rogers is a good DT but he will not make it in the tampa heat he weighs 400 pounds. The heat in this game will be a big blow to the browns and i dont really see any positives for you guys except for Josh Cribbs. The browns are a big work in progress Just cause the Great MIKE HOLMGREN took over you guys think your superbowl contenders. Bucs have way more talent than the browns and it will show on sunday!! 24 to 3 Bucs And the 3 is pity. GO BUCS!!!!!!!BROWNS SMELL!! What kinda name is Browns Anyway its really stupid! BUCS!!!!

You must be real young not to know why our teams name is the Browns, go ahead and google it, you will see more tradition there, than what you have as an organization. Its also funny that you cant say the whole name of your team when you shout go Bucs, most likely you cant spell it.

Listen up brews..

I don't know what team you guys think you're rooting for, but they're definitely not better than the Bucs.

I could name more players on offense in St. Louis than I can on the Browns. Other than Cribbs who's gonna get shut down, who do you guys got?

All these players are gonna be top 10 in their position come end of the season.

Aqib Talib

Tanard Jackson

Barrett Ruud

Geno Hayes

Brian Price

Gerald McCoy

Stylez G White

Mike Williams

Josh Freeman

Kellen Winslow

Davin Joseph

Donald Penn

I don't know how you guys expect to win. Who's gonna score for your team? Who's gonna stop the 3 headed monster at RB?

Yeah that's right you guys better pay attention to the game on Sunday, this is how you rebuild son. You'll be the first to taste this playoff team.

Who's gonna score on our team? Who gonna stop your 3 headed monster?

Momass, cribbs, Robiskie, Watson, Moore, Harrison, Hillis, Davis, and Rogers.

The better question is who will stop Harrison, Hillis, and Davis.

He already answered your question. Pay attention.

Lemme get these oats and whey in... gym time

bicep.gif

Who's gonna score on our team? Who gonna stop your 3 headed monster?

Momass, cribbs, Robiskie, Watson, Moore, Harrison, Hillis, Davis, and Rogers.

The better question is who will stop Harrison, Hillis, and Davis.

Stack the box and let Delhomme throw INTs.

Those guys definitely aren't Jonathan Stewart and DeAngelo Williams.

They're Double Trouble, your guys are more like Cripple Triple

You know your team has problems when you're picking QBs off Carolina's scrap heap.

Delhomme? Really? Can't believe that guy still has a job in the NFL after turning the ball over so many times in Carolina's last playoff game.

The Cleveland Browns are a joke.

Last division title? 1989. Nuff said.

Bucs roll on Sunday 28-13.

Enjoy the heat, Brownies.

You know your team has problems when you're picking QBs off Carolina's scrap heap.

Delhomme? Really? Can't believe that guy still has a job in the NFL after turning the ball over so many times in Carolina's last playoff game.

The Cleveland Browns are a joke.

Last division title? 1989. Nuff said.

Bucs roll on Sunday 28-13.

Enjoy the heat, Brownies.

Speaking of heat...

You must be real young not to know why our teams name is the Browns, go ahead and google it, you will see more tradition there, than what you have as an organization. Its also funny that you cant say the whole name of your team when you shout go Bucs, most likely you cant spell it.

I didnt ask why you guys were named the browns dumbass LOL im just saying that i think they have the dumbest name in the NFL. Go Bucs!!! You must be a real dumbass to not know most people when metioning the buccaneers says bucs

I didnt ask why you guys were named the browns dumbass LOL im just saying that i think they have the dumbest name in the NFL. Go Bucs!!! You must be a real dumbass to not know most people when metioning the buccaneers says bucs

and metioning is not a word and buccaneers is spelled with a capital B.

This is like watching a fight break out at the Special Olympics.

Fact is TB is favored by 3 at home which as a general rule moves the line 3.5 points. So oddsmakers are actually saying the Browns are better on a neutral site. Either way I don't think this game is going to be deciding what seed either team gets in the playoffs.

The burnout tight end had 77 catches. How does that make him a burnout?

We had no QB last year either smart one. Freeman came in and impressed but still played like a rookie.

And what was our freebie win? Please remind me... and don't say the Saints game... because I've already proven that to be an invalid point

bicep.gif

Seriously STFU with the 77 catches bullshit. He was your leading receiver making ONE TD catch in a game you actually won. You won 3 fucking games last year, who gives a shit if he had 100 catches. He can't score late in ANY season, he has missed games from crashing a motorcycle in an empty parking lot and getting staph infection on his freshly pierced balls. He's a tool.

Tampa Bay sucks ... you want to talk about stupid names? At Least Cleveland is a city, WTF is Tampa Bay? Cleveland is on a coast too, hell, our stadium is on the bank of a large body of water, but you don't add 'Bay' to the end of the city name as if it's part of the name.

Vinnie freaking Testaverde is your all-time greatest QB. STFU already.

Archived