THE BROWNS BOARD

You brahs aware the Bucs are gonna stomp that ass out on Sunday?

Bucky Biceps

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bucs defense under RAHEEM MORRIS (who took over midway through the season) was one of the BEST last year! Look it up!

I did, in the last 8 games the Browns allowed 166 points and the Bucs Defense allowed 179 points.

Thanks for playing ... that curl kind of pokes out your cheek a little huh?

I did, in the last 8 games the Browns allowed 166 points and the Bucs Defense allowed 179 points.

Thanks for playing ... that curl kind of pokes out your cheek a little huh?

A full 13 points better than the Buccaneers. Impressive... That's not how defenses are ranked in this league, unfortunately for you.

If Raheem would have led the defense all year, it would have averaged out at around 12th in the league... What did the Browns defense finish up at? lol... 31st.

Hold on... crankin' out 30 reps... one for every team that had a better defense than the Browns last year

bicep.gif

dude ur bicep pic is the most homo erotic pic some one can choose..

I can name almost every buc and u can only name 2 browns, really? and im the least inteligent???

SHUT UR MOUTH SUCKA!

Homo erotic?

It's a pic of a sketched out bicep. If that offends you, I'd hate to see you at the beach. Not my fault you've never lifted a weight in your life.

And aren't you kind of making my point for me here? You can name most Bucs players... none of us can name any Browns players... pretty much makes my point.

Front double bi

bicep.gif

the bucs will lose and lose big.. They are the most least talented team in the league. There is a better chance that 2012 will be the end of the world than us losing to the Bucs.

There are probably 3 or 4 highschool teams that can beat the Bucs..

Also bucs is-Bi-fan, homotron and steel of buns F@#k you too!!!

This entire post hurts my brain, "most, least talented" and a flexed bicep is homo erotic? since when? How old are you again?

haha i have never lifted weights cause i dont like looking at men? Is that ur excuse for staring at men?? That was honestly week, you are probably 110 soaking wet and couldnt beat urself out of a wet paper bag..

i take pride in being able to name all nfl teams douche..

I feel sorry for ur momma!!

Homo erotic?

It's a pic of a sketched out bicep. If that offends you, I'd hate to see you at the beach. Not my fault you've never lifted a weight in your life.

And aren't you kind of making my point for me here? You can name most Bucs players... none of us can name any Browns players... pretty much makes my point.

Front double bi

bicep.gif

Looks like a midget arm. You know most of our players. WE HAVE THE BEST PLAYER THAT WILL BE ON THE FIELD SUNDAY IN JOSH CRIBBS, you know the dude who has ran back more kick return tds in his 5 years in the league then your team has as a whole in thier exsistence. Also brahs is not a word. Just curious how many of your guys made the pro bowl last year?

A full 13 points better than the Buccaneers. Impressive... That's not how defenses are ranked in this league, unfortunately for you.

If Raheem would have led the defense all year, it would have averaged out at around 12th in the league... What did the Browns defense finish up at? lol... 31st.

Hold on... crankin' out 30 reps... one for every team that had a better defense than the Browns last year

bicep.gif

and if you took that same gamespan as the browns they would be ranked.... slightly better than 12th in the league. Hell, if you average out the Browns record for the last four games of 2009 they would have gone 16-0! I seriously don't understand the point of this logic.

The Browns have an experienced NFL QB behind one of the best offensive lines in the league... the Bucs have a possible up-and-coming QB coming off a pre-season injury.

One of the classiest posts I've seen yet...

"his black ass" had 77 catches last year...

Your tight end had 12.

That's all I really need to say.

bicep.gif

You do realize right, that our TE only played in like 5 games (hell, he wasn't even on the active roster halfway through the season).

Also, you do realize right, that we had QB's that when presented with a giant TD beaver, all spread out and ready for dinner, they couldn't get the hotdog down the highway... they kept dumping off to the chewed up tree.

haha i have never lifted weights cause i dont like looking at men? Is that ur excuse for staring at men?? That was honestly week, you are probably 110 soaking wet and couldnt beat urself out of a wet paper bag..

Um... I'd rather be slamming this silly Buc's fan, but you do realize that Women work out too right?

It's spelled "weak"

That was about the most I could understand out of that post.

By the way. I'm 5'11" and 200 lbs.

Come at me.

bicep.gif

You have my respect for being rational.

I have not come here to make claims of 16-0 for my Buccaneers.

I have come here to bask in the stench of stupidity from the vast majority of members here. Not one of them have given me a reason to believe the Browns are anything more than the Bucs at this point... but still persist on making ridiculous predictions of scores like 24-6, 70-7 ... so on.. so forth.

Weightroom

bicep.gif

Is it just me or is the fact that the guy who ripped off the old Saturday Night Live skit saying Homotron is rational is absolutely hillarious! You should have all quit posting after this post. He has proven beyond a doubt that he has no clue!

Lol....this is funny....

Muscles sites alll these great thing about his team.....a burnout te, and a great defense under morris have got ya what.....next to last in the league. Great....kw2 had 77 catches....stilll next to last. Better defense....still next to last. The bottom line is we won more games than you with the 31st ranked defense and no qb. Then consider one of your wins was a freebie.....

Yeah, that's how bad your bucs suck.

Browns 27

Tampons 24

The truth is we dont know exactly what we have coming into this game but its a lot better than last year and more importantly the bucs dont know what we are bringing to the game..i think it will be a good game but if the browns start clicking and explode it will get ugly at tampon bay. ;)

Lol....this is funny....

Muscles sites alll these great thing about his team.....a burnout te, and a great defense under morris have got ya what.....next to last in the league. Great....kw2 had 77 catches....stilll next to last. Better defense....still next to last. The bottom line is we won more games than you with the 31st ranked defense and no qb. Then consider one of your wins was a freebie.....

Yeah, that's how bad your bucs suck.

The burnout tight end had 77 catches. How does that make him a burnout?

We had no QB last year either smart one. Freeman came in and impressed but still played like a rookie.

And what was our freebie win? Please remind me... and don't say the Saints game... because I've already proven that to be an invalid point

bicep.gif

Browns 27

Tampons 24

The truth is we dont know exactly what we have coming into this game but its a lot better than last year and more importantly the bucs dont know what we are bringing to the game..i think it will be a good game but if the browns start clicking and explode it will get ugly at tampon bay. ;)

The Browns won't "start clicking and explode"... that's about the only guaranteed thing in this game.

Contest prep

bicep.gif

Quote of the day: From Morris, on Browns QB Jake Delhomme, a former NFC South rival with the Panthers: "He's going to know our defense as good as one of our vets on our own team. He might know it better than some of our young players. He probably knows it better than Cody Grimm right now. When you go into the game, you got to understand that and know that he knows that you know that he knows."

Look.... we all know that you know that Raheem Morris knows that Jake Delhomme knows that Morris knows that Jake knows your defense better than some of your players. So just give it up.

Archived