THE BROWNS BOARD

You brahs aware the Bucs are gonna stomp that ass out on Sunday?

Bucky Biceps

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delhomme= 8TD, 18INT, 6.3 YPA, 59.4 QB rating, 55.5 comp%.

Moore= 8TD, 2INT, 7.6 YPA, 98.5 QB rating, 61.6 comp%.

So, by your logic, the Colts should have had the best running game in the league because of their QB play? How did that work out? Maybe you should look at the correlation between QB play and rushing numbers.

Moore= 8TD, 2INT, 7.6 YPA, 98.5 QB rating, 61.6 comp%

So, by your logic, the Colts should have had the best running game in the league because of their QB play? How did that work out? Maybe you should look at the correlation between QB play and rushing numbers.

It's not really my logic. It's reality. Something you Browns fans seem completely unaware of. Those are the stats from Panthers.com. With the exact same offense, and the exact same players, those are the numbers. I'm sure you can find an excuse as to why his numbers were so much worse than an inexperienced back-up. Or just change the subject and talk about the Colts. Whatever you want, it's your board....................your little escape from reality.

It's not really my logic. It's reality. Something you Browns fans seem completely unaware of. Those are the stats from Panthers.com. With the exact same offense, and the exact same players, those are the numbers. I'm sure you can find an excuse as to why his numbers were so much worse than an inexperienced back-up. Or just change the subject and talk about the Colts. Whatever you want, it's your board....................your little escape from reality.

You are the one changing the topic which was holding back the rushing game. You give passing numbers to back up your point which shows nothing. Nice job.

You are the one changing the topic which was holding back the rushing game. You give passing numbers to back up your point which shows nothing. Nice job.

I was wondering what you were talking about before... and maybe I missed a post that said he was holding back the rushing game... it wasn't that. The rushing game was great... We're saying Delhomme held back the entire offense with his poor play... not the rushing game.

I thought Delhomme was the topic and you just jumped on the chance to TRY and change the subject.

Way to dodge it again, homer. Explain the numbers, dude. Just explain to me why Matt Moore was 10x better than Jake Delhomme last year with the exact same team.

I thought Delhomme was the topic and you just jumped on the chance to TRY and change the subject.

Way to dodge it again, homer. Explain the numbers, dude. Just explain to me why Matt Moore was 10x better than Jake Delhomme last year with the exact same team.

It is like talking to a friggin brick wall.

1. You said he held the running game back.

2. I asked how that could be with their YPC being 2nd in the league.

3. You quoted passing stats.

4. I asked why teams like the Colts didn't have a better YPC (3.5 BTW) with the great QBing since you were quoting passing stats.

5. You quoted passing stats.

6. You will read this and be confused

7. You will quote passing stats.

It is like talking to a friggin brick wall.

1. You said he held the running game back.no, I didn't

2. I asked how that could be with their YPC being 2nd in the league.

3. You quoted passing stats.I was trying to get you back on the subject, which is Jake Delhomme

4. I asked why teams like the Colts didn't have a better YPC (3.5 BTW) with the great QBing since you were quoting passing stats.

5. You quoted passing stats.Again, just trying to get you back on topic, which is obviously never going to happen.

6. You will read this and be confused I'm not confused. You are clearly changing the subject again.

7. You will quote passing stats. To try to get you to answer the question. Why did Delhomme suck the last two years, and now he is going to be better with a worse team around him?

It's gameday. I'm preparing for the trip to the stadium to watch my Buccaneers jack the shit out of your Brownies. Coffee-check, eggs-check, trip to the toilet(thinking of you guys)-check.

The Bucs 1-7 at home, check. Stadium filled with 60,000 butt pirates, check. Bucs losing 24 - 10, check. You're going down, like your wife on prom night.

Edit: 45,000 butt pirates.

First your telling us the Bucs are a really good football team, THEN you're going to actually tell us there is more than 1 Bucs Fan.

Get real.

BLACKOUT THE HOME OPENER.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH PATHETIC!

First Bucs' first regular-season blackout since 1997. LOL

THE HOME OPENER? Some real stand up fans there.

Delhomme 9-2 vs. the Bucs. LOL! You do the math.

28 pages, and this is my first post, why? Cause I was scared as hell that my optimism towards this season, would end just like it has for several decades, and I wasn't about to talk trash.............Glad I didn't.

Archived