THE BROWNS BOARD

You brahs aware the Bucs are gonna stomp that ass out on Sunday?

Bucky Biceps

It figures that you would be impressed by vulgar street talk. The thing is, there have been so many times that you have been made into grated cheese, but you just didn't know it because the bifurcation of your soul went right over your head.

LOL what are you even TALKING about?

Using big words and trying to outwit me is not any way of effectively earning The Bicep's respect. Take note from your buddy Tim Couch Pulls Out. He figured out what respect is all about. Until then, I'm gonna keep hammer curlin' all you fools for the next 21 pages.

bicep.gif

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The only reason I used the stats from three seasons ago is because that is the last time you had any playmakers on offense. I can put last years stats up here if you want me to, but I think you all know how crappy they were. You are missing the point, which is understandable, you are a Browns fan. But the point is that your offense has no weapons. You threw away DAnderson, and BQuinn for Jake Delhomme, and you have the same junk at WR again this year. Do you think this is a solution to your problems?

DANderson: He was great in 07' when he had playmakers. Now that your WR's suck, so does he? Okay. Great evaluation, Browns fan.

BQuinn: How do you know what you had with BQuinn? There is no way he could be evaluated on a team with zero legit WR's.........but you all decided he sucked, anyway. He never had a chance to develop at the NFL level, because he never had any legit NFL targets to throw to. It was nice of you all to trade him so he at least has a chance to develop.

Maybe my thoery is flawed. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe playmakers DON'T matter. Maybe the Browns are really going to turn the corner with Delhomme, Massoquoi, and Robiskie. Google Tom Brady's stats before Randy Moss got there and after. It doesn't take a genius to figure this stuff out. Then again, I wasn't expecting anything ingenius out of this crop of losers.

Coincidentally... 3 years ago was also the last time Delhomme did anything significant against the Bucs.

It's spelled "weak"

That was about the most I could understand out of that post.

By the way. I'm 5'11" and 200 lbs.

Come at me.

bicep.gif

Ohhhhh.....5'11"; 200lbs. So that means you're one of those guys that grows muscle to compensate for being "weak" in other areas that don't consist of muscle. Now I get the hostility against a fan base that has no rivalry to draw from. You're just mad at god man, don't take it out on us.

We'll see what happens Sunday but let's be honest. Nobody knows what's going to happen with either team this year. All I know for sure is that Raheem looks terrified on that sideline and those players don't respect him. So good luck.

OK, but check this out: You are a guy who is judging DA on his stats and his highlights. We are judging him on seeing every throw of every game he has played. And trust us when we tell you that we were all ready to buy into the DA miracle arm. And for your Information, it was when DA still had K2 and Edwards to throw to that we realized that he just couldn't hit them as targets. Both of those guys were still here in 2008 when DA stunk up the joint.

No, sorry, but, again, you interlopers get things all bass ackwards again. DA can hit a fly on target 25 yards down the sideline sometimes, but he can't hit a wide open Tight End in the end zone who is 5 yards away from him. In the one preseason game I saw him play for the Cards he did exactly that....hit ropes down the field, but threw ducks to open receivers. It had nothing to do with the WRs around him. Here is betting dollars to donuts that Larry Fitzgerald is going to get seriously frustrated by DA

Or Fitzgerald is going to get seriously killed- one of DA's weakness is not anticipating the coverage and leading his receiver right into a saftey and getting the guy's head taken off. And RE: KW2 and Bray-Bray, how many times did we see the aforementioned bail Anderson out with circus catches on really poorly thrown balls? Remember the one handed reverse 180 Edwards did for a TD when the ball was 4 yards off target?

RE: the breakout year- DA's stats tailed off dramatically toward the end of that season- when teams figured out take away the deep ball and make Derek beat you with the short stuff- which he can't do to save his life. Plus Anderson ain't exactly the most mobile guy out there- in his wonder year, he had bulletproof protection.

I lost track how many times I saw DA throw the ball 10' over the head of, 2 yards into the dirt in front of, or 6' behind a RB on a simple swing pass. And even on the rare occasions it was on target it frequently got dropped, because Anderson threw it hard enough to go through a car wash and come out dry on the other side- on a baseball analogy DA is a 100mph fastball pitcher with no changeup- and struggles mightily with location.

Ohhhhh.....5'11"; 200lbs. So that means you're one of those guys that grows muscle to compensate for being "weak" in other areas that don't consist of muscle. Now I get the hostility against a fan base that has no rivalry to draw from. You're just mad at god man, don't take it out on us.

We'll see what happens Sunday but let's be honest. Nobody knows what's going to happen with either team this year. All I know for sure is that Raheem looks terrified on that sideline and those players don't respect him. So good luck.

You guys really know how to hit a guy hard don't you?

Anyway.... Do some research son. From Kellen Winslow's mouth just the other day "We all love Raheem."

No respect my ass. You think this team doesn't want to play for Raheem? Is that why we had success at the end of 09 when the season was clearly over? Is that why the team kept clawing and fighting and beat the eventual Super Bowl champs ON THE ROAD? Is that why they beat a Seattle team that was supposed to be "better" than them on the WEST COAST... A place where the Bucs RARELY have success? Is that why they lost to the Falcons on a last minute touchdown drive IN ATLANTA??? How about when they took down the all mighty Packers? Did the players "not respect Raheem" enough then to help him get his first win?

If you did any homework at all you'd know these players are 200% behind Raheem. Get a clue. You're making the dude that told me he'd shoot me look intelligent.

LOL what are you even TALKING about?

Like I said, it is all over your head.

Using big words and trying to outwit me is not any way of effectively earning The Bicep's respect.

Yes, I get it that by using big words and trying to outwit you is tantamount to trying to explain to a fish that he has been hook, scaled and fried for consumption. In the words of Gertrude Stein, "there is no there, there between your ears?

Take note from your buddy Tim Couch Pulls Out. He figured out what respect is all about. Until then, I'm gonna keep hammer curlin' all you fools for the next 21 pages.

Uhm, I gave volumes of facts, data, statistics etc. etc. You ignored them because they disagreed with your delusions. So, tell me why I should bother further?

bicep.gif

You guys really know how to hit a guy hard don't you?

Anyway.... Do some research son. From Kellen Winslow's mouth just the other day "We all love Raheem."

No respect my ass. You think this team doesn't want to play for Raheem? Is that why we had success at the end of 09 when the season was clearly over? Is that why the team kept clawing and fighting and beat the eventual Super Bowl champs ON THE ROAD? Is that why they beat a Seattle team that was supposed to be "better" than them on the WEST COAST... A place where the Bucs RARELY have success? Is that why they lost to the Falcons on a last minute touchdown drive IN ATLANTA??? How about when they took down the all mighty Packers? Did the players "not respect Raheem" enough then to help him get his first win?

If you did any homework at all you'd know these players are 200% behind Raheem. Get a clue. You're making the dude that told me he'd shoot me look intelligent.

OK, so the Bucs all love and respect their coach. So what? Been there, done that. Everybody loved and respected Romeo Crennell. Didn't keep him from losing his job when he couldn't win.

Yeah cause his last year of 9 and 7 was worse than last year.. haha

Dude so are you the next dorean yates or what? When you going to start competing in wet t shirt contests?

I still can't believe u thought u were big..

Ur also a mental midget

Try that first sentence again... this time use some punctuation so I can actually understand what the hell you're trying to say.

I never said I was big. I said I wasn't 110 lbs. If that's all you've got at this stage in the thread then I think it's time you stop posting. You've already demonstrated that clear, legible English isn't your forte.

Tell you what... Why don't you take a breather for a minute, maybe a few hours if need be... and come back with some better "smack" talk. I don't know what time happy hour starts in Ohio but you're no longer making sense, and it's clogging up my message board. Me and the rest of my people don't like sifting through your garbled spew that you call "conversation."

Try that first sentence again... this time use some punctuation so I can actually understand what the hell you're trying to say.

I never said I was big. I said I wasn't 110 lbs. If that's all you've got at this stage in the thread then I think it's time you stop posting. You've already demonstrated that clear, legible English isn't your forte.

Tell you what... Why don't you take a breather for a minute, maybe a few hours if need be... and come back with some better "smack" talk. I don't know what time happy hour starts in Ohio but you're no longer making sense, and it's clogging up my message board. Me and the rest of my people don't like sifting through your garbled spew that you call "conversation."

First off I wanted to thank you for posting here, thanks to u I am no longer the dumbest person here.

2nd some of us actually work, but thanks for being my 5th grade english teacher.

3rd I'm from california not ohio... I bet u have bitch tits

First off I wanted to thank you for posting here, thanks to u I am no longer the dumbest person here.

2nd some of us actually work, but thanks for being my 5th grade english teacher.

3rd I'm from california not ohio... I bet u have bitch tits

First- You are still the dumbest person on this board, as illustrated by the poor grammar and even worse smack talk.

Second- I work as well. Doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to spell or put together a proper sentence.

Third- Leave my thread... it's clear you have nothing else to bring to the table.

You didn't watch a single game of ours last year and see how bad DA and BQ sucked on an NFL field.

There is no excuse for their performances. As much as you would hate to admit, KW2 and Braylon Edwards are not league changing "weapons". Braylon ruined as many plays as he made. We had a vanilla schedule in 2007 and that was exposed in 2008 when we went to the Cowboys, Eagles, Skins and Giants. 1-3 against quality competition. Same team, same DA. The only difference was he was exposed. As soon as teams started getting pressure on him and locking down receivers over the top when they realized they didnt need to stack the box because Jamal Lewis was dragging ass and fattie pants Crennel would not bench him for Harrison. As soon as DA needed to start making decisions he crumbled in epic proportion.

MoMass and Robiskie were rooks last year. MoMass had a good showing. Him paired with Cribbs, Stuckey, and Watson are an average unit at worst. Throw in an improved O-line, a seasoned vet QB coming off a bad year with a lot to prove... and there is an offense resembling the Trent Dilfer led Ravens that went to the SB. Now, our defense isn't quite at that point yet but it's moving in the right direction so I don't think the SB is possible this year but a playoff berth via the Wildcard certainly is.

With all that said, we're still a hell of a lot further ahead than you guys right now. Face it, you're slamming our team for not having 'talent' at WR when you have absolutely ZERO proven talent on your offense, with exception to a Brown's castoff in KWII. Who, if he can make it without rupturing his knee, is your only hope. Mike Williams, unproven. Sammie Stroughter, unproven. Benn, unproven. At least Cribbs, MoMass and even Stuckey to an extent can and have produced in this league, even with the TERRIBLE QBs we had last year. You are high if you think you can compare three rookies with WRs who have caught passes in this league.

Be prepared to go away, hopefully forever, with your head between your legs next Sunday at around 4PM.

Dickholes.

I was all prepared to have a real football discussion with you before the last couple lines.

Anyway- LOL if you think the Trent Dilfer led offense of the Ravens was anything to want to compare your team to. That offense was one of the WORST offenses to win a Super Bowl. Stupid point to try and make.

Our receivers as a whole will have a better year than yours. I'm not sure if you're serious or not... But Mike Williams will outproduce your best receiver this year as well... He's already more talented than your best (unless we're including Cribbs in here as a WR, which I don't).

Bucs have more (and better, I might add) pieces in place to put together a run than the Browns do. To think otherwise is laughable and shows you have no idea of the current affairs of the Buccaneers.

Be prepared to leave my board, hopefully forever, with your head between your legs next Sunday at around 4PM.

I read the first couple and last couple pages of this and it looks like 21 pages of feeding the troll. You are probably arguing with some 15 year old kid. Why does this crap and Steelers threads get the most attention around here?

It is opening week of the NFL, this is the smack talk thread. This isn't about statistics, facts or anything like that. This is to say we are better than you and you can't prove otherwise (until gameday) because everyone is 0-0.

If you are looking for Cleveland Brown news or insight you aren't real likely to find it in this thread, but there are a few people enjoying the smack talk (otherwise why would you participate).

Most of us still have a little immaturity left in us, this is a good place to let it out. For the most part, you can say wehatever you want without repercussion, not a lot of places left in life where you can do that.

On a side note, Steelers suck and so do the Bucs.

Bitch slap

Oh here we go another Yahoo from down South all florida has to offer is Sun,Heat and gayboys Keep the heat us Northern People dont Like it and Take your Bucs or whatevr you fools Call yourslef the DAWGPOUND Is going to Destroy The Bucs No chance.

Out of all of the arguments you could come up with I'm thinking you chose the worst one. That would be like me arguing that the county fair's rides are better than King's Islands'. Since moving from Ohio to Miami I haven't heard one person wish to be back up north.

BucsNForeskins....i've got to tip my hat to ya brah...You just surpassed 48 hours of posting wherein you have accumulated over a hundred semi coherent postings....To keeep bouncing back from the flogging

you have endured is commendable........How much more can you tolerate???? (are you peeking out the windows yet?)

Donkey Punch

Archived