THE BROWNS BOARD

You brahs aware the Bucs are gonna stomp that ass out on Sunday?

Bucky Biceps

The best player on the field won't be Josh Cribbs. It will be Joe Thomas. Cribbs might be second best. Aside from that Josh Cribbs HAS made a lot of big returns that HAVE won games for the Browns. And, FYI, Josh Cribbs IS one of those receivers.

I know. He was one of the top-6 receivers(not WR, ALL receivers) who produced less yardage than he did on returns.

According to your team's official site he had:

Josh Cribbs 20-135 6.8 avg. 35(long) 1td

Good thing he contributes on special teams anyway......

Link: http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/statistics.html

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i like the douchebag that comes on to the browns forum talks an amazing amount of shit about us and our team and then when people reply with the like he/she says that there isn't any football related responses and all he has is some gay clip art of a steroid gym freak flexing his biceps. you are the biggest quiff ever to post on this forum. so you can dig up some pics and vids...............wow BRAH (are you serious surfer fag) what a genious. go take your pewter and red turd tickler and shove it up your tired and abused, fist-xxxxed ass. BRAH. yeah and i'm 5' 11" and 200 lbs. too. WTF. i'll run over you like a bag of hair faggot. where do you live?

I have thought of the optimum use for ole Biceps boy:

He would work perfect for waving palm fronds on my Nile barge to keep me cool while I cavort with my harem.

And his response to that might be? "Your harem will abandon you for me once they see my biceps".

And my response to him?: "Well, I might not otherwise mind if you want to take my sloppy seconds, but the women might have second thoughts when they hear that in order to work on my barge you have to be gelded".

i like the douchebag that comes on to the browns forum talks an amazing amount of shit about us and our team and then when people reply with the like he/she says that there isn't any football related responses and all he has is some gay clip art of a steroid gym freak flexing his biceps. you are the biggest quiff ever to post on this forum. so you can dig up some pics and vids...............wow BRAH (are you serious surfer fag) what a genious. go take your pewter and red turd tickler and shove it up your tired and abused, fist-xxxxed ass. BRAH. yeah and i'm 5' 11" and 200 lbs. too. WTF. i'll run over you like a bag of hair faggot. where do you live?

lol

you_mad.jpg

What I think is funny living in Tampa, is that I think there are 5 people in Tampa who really think the Bucs are going to win.....On top of that Tampa fans have so much faith in there Bucs that the game is blacked out becasue they can not sell out the season opener.....REALLY....That would NEVER happen in Cleveland....Heres to you Fair weather Tampa fan, you need to go 75 miles west to Orlando to watch you beloved Tampa Bay Yukes!!!!!!!!!

Because this is MY board. You people worship me and I can't leave my people in this desperate time of need.

Yes you are our savior, now can you please go kill yourself so we can resurrect you on sunday. Also can the mods please change his name to IlovemenNBiceps?

Its the nfl any team can up and beat any other team on any given sunday, im sure tampon bay fans look at playing the browns in game one at home as a potential gift, but it should just end up being an early indicator of how bad their season is going to be...

Browns win this one in a tougher battle than it should have been...27-24..

Dude, you are just giving the trolls more life! Who cares if they post in here? If you can't take the heat, gtfo of the kitchen! Seriously, it's the real season now. Lot's of trolls will visit. Just insult them and xxxx with them. It's all part of the game.

Yes you are our savior, now can you please go kill yourself so we can resurrect you on sunday. Also can the mods please change his name to IlovemenNBiceps?

I remember one time I brought a friend of mine to a Bucs game with me in Tampa. He was a huge Falcons fan, and it was week 2 of the season a couple years ago.

The Falcons were fresh off a win against the Lions, and he was feeling on top of the world. He talked shit all week about how the Falcons were going to stomp the Bucs and that we didn't stand a chance. I warned him he was walking on thin ice, especially coming into Tampa with that attitude. I told him make sure we could still be friends after the game if this is how you're going to act.

This was the result.

2iqicgp.jpg

Can't wait for Sunday evening!

U aware brah?

U on that faggy time cuuuuuuuuuuz?

Hey man dont waste your time with this young fella, he is just here cuz there is a blackout on the Tampa Board. He can talk all he wants and threaten all he wants, at 4 on Sunday he will no longer be here, he will have his head in his burried in a pillow at his mothers house. Adios brah!

only thing you know about curls (you little queen) is the way your mom's cock curls down your throat. how about a 9mm slug to the side of your face quifferton? come on up to NY and i'll buy you a beer (cemetary plot).

LOL... best post since I've gotten here.

You truly are the definition of "class act."

Hey man dont waste your time with this young fella, he is just here cuz there is a blackout on the Tampa Board. He can talk all he wants and threaten all he wants, at 4 on Sunday he will no longer be here, he will have his head in his burried in a pillow at his mothers house. Adios brah!

You unaware cuzzzzzzzz

Archived