THE BROWNS BOARD

You brahs aware the Bucs are gonna stomp that ass out on Sunday?

Bucky Biceps

You seriously think Delhomme is gonna pick this Bucs defense apart on Sunday? Give me a break. The Bucs have been humiliating Delhomme for the last 8 years.

I'm reading some of the trash on this "message board" and literally in tears of laughter at some of the disillusioned fans that makes up you guys' "fan base" or "dawg pound" or whatever you call it.

randy_jackson1.jpg

Let me ask you something... what makes you think you're going to beat us so handily? Could it be the addition of Delhomme? Give me a break. Maybe a rookie corner who will undoubtedly be chewed up and spit out by THE REAL Mike Williams.

Mike-Williams.jpg

Buccaneers_Dolphins_Football_3_t607.jpg

I'm predicting Bucs 45, Browns 0. Browns won't even make it into Bucs territory until the second half of the game. Tanard Jackson will have at least 1 pick (as he usually does against Delhomme), and Freeman will show the league he is the real deal. Kareem Huggins and Caddy will gash the porous Browns defense for a combined total of 265 yards from scrimmage.

Get ready to walk the plank puppies... This game was over before they even put it on the schedule.

You just got curled.

bicep.gif

Biceps out.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You seriously think Delhomme is gonna pick this Bucs defense apart on Sunday? Give me a break. The Bucs have been humiliating Delhomme for the last 8 years.

I'm reading some of the trash on this "message board" and literally in tears of laughter at some of the disillusioned fans that makes up you guys' "fan base" or "dawg pound" or whatever you call it.

randy_jackson1.jpg

Let me ask you something... what makes you think you're going to beat us so handily? Could it be the addition of Delhomme? Give me a break. Maybe a rookie corner who will undoubtedly be chewed up and spit out by THE REAL Mike Williams.

Mike-Williams.jpg

Buccaneers_Dolphins_Football_3_t607.jpg

I'm predicting Bucs 45, Browns 0. Browns won't even make it into Bucs territory until the second half of the game. Tanard Jackson will have at least 1 pick (as he usually does against Delhomme), and Freeman will show the league he is the real deal. Kareem Huggins and Caddy will gash the porous Browns defense for a combined total of 265 yards from scrimmage.

Get ready to walk the plank puppies... This game was over before they even put it on the schedule.

You just got curled.

bicep.gif

Biceps out.

Wow. Gayest smack ever.

BTW ... who is Retard Jackson?

Zombo

Wow. Gayest smack ever.

BTW ... who is Retard Jackson?

Zombo

What are you contributing to the discussion Zombass? Any football related facts? Any sort of football discussion... at all?

I'll be waiting.

This board acts like the Browns were 16-0 last year. Fact is the Browns were NOT. In fact, they had what, 2 more wins than the Bucs?

Bucs ended the year beating the eventual Super Bowl champs and competing with playoff teams. Let us not forget that under Morris' direction, the defense was 12th best in the league.

Instant improvement in that lies in the additions of Sean Jones, Gerald McCoy, and Brian Price.

I'll be waiting.

You ever try Myofusion? ON 100% Whey Standard? Try it, you just got curled...

bicep.gif

What are you contributing to the discussion Zombass? Any football related facts? Any sort of football discussion... at all?

I'll be waiting.

This board acts like the Browns were 16-0 last year. Fact is the Browns were NOT. In fact, they had what, 2 more wins than the Bucs?

Bucs ended the year beating the eventual Super Bowl champs and competing with playoff teams. Let us not forget that under Morris' direction, the defense was 12th best in the league.

Instant improvement in that lies in the additions of Sean Jones, Gerald McCoy, and Brian Price.

I'll be waiting.

bicep.gif

You ever tried Ritalin?

The Bucs are futile. We are going to lose because some corner named Re-Tard Jackson is going to pick Delhomme?

Your best player is our trash, Musclehead.

Zombo

I'll be waiting.

I'll be waiting.

bicep.gif

Um, yes, the Bucs lost more games than the Browns did last year. The Browns were two good offensive plays and one good tackle away from being 7-9 or 8-8.

The Bucs think that Brown's cast-offs like Sean Jones and Gerald McCoy are going to make them better than the Browns?

You beat the eventual super bowl champs when they were resting almost all their 1st string skill players. Wow, what an accomplishment.

So suck it!

You ever tried Ritalin?

The Bucs are futile. We are going to lose because some corner named Re-Tard Jackson is going to pick Delhomme?

Your best player is our trash, Musclehead.

Zombo

Who is our best player Zimbo?

I'm curious to hear this...

Kellen Winslow?

Surely you're not talking about our tight end we stole from you...

He only had 77 catches for 884 yards and 5 touchdowns last year.... good for 6th in the league.

What did your leading tight end do?

Evan Moore had 12 catches for 158 yards? annnd... ZERO touchdowns? Good for 49th in the league. He wasn't even as good as half the leagues BACK UP tight ends....

Flex it one time bro...

bicep.gif

Um, yes, the Bucs lost more games than the Browns did last year. The Browns were two good offensive plays and one good tackle away from being 7-9 or 8-8.

The Bucs think that Brown's cast-offs like Sean Jones and Gerald McCoy are going to make them better than the Browns?

You beat the eventual super bowl champs when they were resting almost all their 1st string skill players. Wow, what an accomplishment.

So suck it!

Oh my bad... You're right ... the Saints WERE in fact resting their starters..

:rolleyes:

Explain to me how a quarterback that's on the bench RESTING throws for 32/37 258 yards and a touchdown?

Or maybe you can humor me as to how Colston, Meachem, and Bush were the Saints' leading receivers that day?

Yeah.. they rested their starters. You're right. They must have done some of that voodoo shit to accrue all those stats.

Great pump today

bicep.gif

Kellen Winslow?

He only had 77 catches for 884 yards and 5 touchdowns last year.... good for 6th in the league.

Evan Moore had 12 catches for 158 yards? annnd... ZERO touchdowns? Good for 49th in the league. He wasn't even as good as half the leagues BACK UP tight ends....

Flex it one time bro...

bicep.gif

I'll admit I love the "flex" at the end of each. You're also wasting your time arguing anything football related. There are a select few that post intelligently but the rest just go straight in to name calling. (Hence my user name being changed) Lost cause dude but the Bucs aren't going to be lighting it up this year either.

Kellen Winslow?

Flex it one time bro...

bicep.gif

Yes, I'm talking about Winslow.

I wouldn't trad any of our tight ends to get him back.

He'll catch a ton of 8 yard passes and fill your lockerroom with cancer.

Good luck with all that.

Zombo

I'll admit I love the "flex" at the end of each. You're also wasting your time arguing anything football related. There are a select few that post intelligently but the rest just go straight in to name calling. (Hence my user name being changed) Lost cause dude but the Bucs aren't going to be lighting it up this year either.

You have my respect for being rational.

I have not come here to make claims of 16-0 for my Buccaneers.

I have come here to bask in the stench of stupidity from the vast majority of members here. Not one of them have given me a reason to believe the Browns are anything more than the Bucs at this point... but still persist on making ridiculous predictions of scores like 24-6, 70-7 ... so on.. so forth.

Weightroom

bicep.gif

Yes, I'm talking about Winslow.

I wouldn't trad any of our tight ends to get him back.

He'll catch a ton of 8 yard passes and fill your lockerroom with cancer.

Good luck with all that.

Zombo

Again, your post shows no actual insight, only claims based on past presumptions.

Winslow has been nothing but a joy here. Coaches, players, nobody has had a single complaint about him. In fact Morris was just asked about his attitude in the locker room the other day, and Morris said he hasn't had ONE SINGLE PROBLEM with him.

I'll wait till you provide a valid point Zombrero

I think bucs must be from the Jersey Shore... Fist pump! Oh no he is going to flex at me for posting this! Maybe he'll team up with homotron and try to wrestle me. Internet tough guys make me lol.

the bucs will lose and lose big.. They are the most least talented team in the league. There is a better chance that 2012 will be the end of the world than us losing to the Bucs.

There are probably 3 or 4 highschool teams that can beat the Bucs..

Also bucs is-Bi-fan, homotron and steel of buns F@#k you too!!!

This Bucs defense was one of the worst in the league last year! Look it up!

The Bucs defense under RAHEEM MORRIS (who took over midway through the season) was one of the BEST last year! Look it up!

bicep.gif

the bucs will lose and lose big.. They are the most least talented team in the league. There is a better chance that 2012 will be the end of the world than us losing to the Bucs.

lol True intelligence exhibited in this post ladies and gentlemen.

"most least talented"

Get real home boy. I can't name more than 3 players on the Browns. And I can only name 2 of them because one used to play for our rival, and the other played at Florida.

Couple more sets then I'm movin' on to preacher curls.

bicep.gif

shut your ass up!....yall talkin like the browns have been relevant for the past 10 years

My problem with Winslow is that he's never caught a TD pass late in the season. In 2007 he hauled in one in week #11, but in all other years he hasn't had one TD past Week #9. I figured things would change playing in a warmer climate, but the same trend remained last season.

Does he not train good enough?

Do defenses figure out his zig-zag, back-yard style patterns and shut his black ass down the final 8 weeks of every season?

Does his QB think he is just a dickhead by week #8 and stop throwing him the ball?

... Curl this.

My problem with Winslow is that he's never caught a TD pass late in the season. In 2007 he hauled in one in week #11, but in all other years he hasn't had one TD past Week #9. I figured things would change playing in a warmer climate, but the same trend remained last season.

Does he not train good enough?

Do defenses figure out his zig-zag, back-yard style patterns and shut his black ass down the final 8 weeks of every season?

Does his QB think he is just a dickhead by week #8 and stop throwing him the ball?

... Curl this.

One of the classiest posts I've seen yet...

"his black ass" had 77 catches last year...

Your tight end had 12.

That's all I really need to say.

bicep.gif

Oh forgive me, I forgot about the up and coming RAHEEM MORRIS :blink:

Dude, you make Zombo look intelligent!

Look, Formerly Stoned... I didn't say Raheem Morris was up and coming.

I simply stated fact... that HIS defense was one of the best in the league last year... after some ignoramus made the point that the Bucs had one of the worst defenses last year.

Any research at all would show you it was the result of Jim Bates' stupid scheme, and that Morris' scheme (after he took over midway through) resulted in a defense that ranked in the top half of the league.

Deal with it

bicep.gif

Archived