THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns @ Bucs 9-12-2010

AMERICAN MUSCLE

Let's see what you guys think about this match up.

Bucs 17

Browns 13

Going to be a lot of mistakes in this first game. I see a turnover or 2 from each team and tons of penalties. It's all going to come down to the team who makes the fewest mistakes. I take the Bucs at home on this one.

What say you?

kellen-winslow-one-handed-catch.jpg

c4s_bucs101509_89515c.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see Browns 24-13. We are going to run wild the first game, maybe 30-40 times again. Hilis 5yrd run, Jake to Watson from about 17yrds out, Also I predict an Eric Wright pick 6, and Dawson hitting a FG.

Let's see what you guys think about this match up.

Bucs 17

Browns 13

Going to be a lot of mistakes in this first game. I see a turnover or 2 from each team and tons of penalties. It's all going to come down to the team who makes the fewest mistakes. I take the Bucs at home on this one.

What say you?

Browns 27 Bucs 24

Browns turn the ball over 3 times resulting in 10 Tampa points.

Dawson hits a 47 yard FG in the final minute of the game.

Tampa racks up 300 total yards. 150 0n the ground.

Browns gain 375 total yards, 250 through the air.

Cribbs scores 2 touchdowns... neither on special teams.

Combined sack total of both teams is 1.

Eric Wright tallies 3 tackles.

Royal has no catches, 1 drop.

Hillis has more recieving yards than rushing yards.

The weather will be sunny and a high of 98. (edit: just us mods having fun)

I will drink 4 beers.

Im gonna say Browns 31 - Bucs 17

Im gonna say the browns offense is going to be pleasantly surprising. I see the browns getting a good balancing attack going that Tampa will not be able to stop. I see the Bucs offense running it fast and often with some success. Because of injuries to the Bucs I the browns pulling away in the second half.

:rolleyes:

What are you basing that on? This is the first game of the season. New players on both teams and a new starting QB for the Browns.

I'm basing this on the fact that when our offensive starters were in during the pre-season they seemed to click. I'm basing this on the fact that Tampa Bay has no QB, no real weapon but Winslow (who you got from us) and a D that isn't even close to being what Tampa Bay has had in the past.

You're probably some lame ass Stooler fan trying to stir up shit or some Tampa Bay fan who thinks his team is actually good. Either way I am a Browns fan and I'm picking my team because I feel they are the better team. We will find out on Sunday.

27-20 , browns in complete control of game.

Harrison runs for 75, hillis for 55 with a rushing and receiving td from delhomme, who gets the job done only throwing one int. Ben watson gets the other td in the redzone Dawson kicks two.

Sounds about right Beetween Harrsion and the Bull Hillis they will Run the ball down those Tampa Boys Throte lol

one of the things mangini did when he took over the browns (in 09) was turn them into a well disciplined team. tampa might have a ton of penalties, though.

one of the things mangini did when he took over the browns (in 09) was turn them into a well disciplined team. tampa might have a ton of penalties, though.

we all know KW2 will be good for one personal foul.

Archived