THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama treated with kid gloves by the press

DieHardBrownsFan

In his brief statement about not knowing anything about the Senate Seat for sale by the crooked Illinois Governor, Obama was spared any follow-up questions by the press. I guess they are still all goo-goo eyed over his "rock star" image. If it were a republican he would have been mauled. Lets be fair and find out what is going on here. I smell a rat.

In his brief statement about not knowing anything about the Senate Seat for sale by the crooked Illinois Governor, Obama was spared any follow-up questions by the press. I guess they are still all goo-goo eyed over his "rock star" image. If it were a republican he would have been mauled. Lets be fair and find out what is going on here. I smell a rat.

I didn't see the conference so I cannot speak to it directly. However, Lou Dobbs on CNN said the same thing.

The honeymoon started about 2 years ago so why does anybody believe that things will change?

Its like all of those youtube videos pulled from youtube that tie him to the Ill. Govenor.

Archived