THE BROWNS BOARD

Where does the progressive left stand on this issue?

Mr. T

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.............. cue the right wing......... only apply the constitution only when it fits their agenda.... and call anyone who disagrees a radical or a terrorists..... sure

sounds reasonable........

one of my partners is a practicing Muslim, I love him and his family. GREAT people. I dont agree with his faith but he has the right to practice what he believes where ever their private facilities are.

T have you BEEN to NYC? seriously? TONS of people practicing possibly every faith on the planet. now there is some sort of proximity to where a bunch of criminals who happen to be Muslim where other people can build facilities?

Seriously? how many heinous acts of criminals who happen to be christians were enacted all over the world and all over north america? not to mention state sanctioned actions by self proclaimed and bible driven acts have been done here? let ban any new christian church also from being built by any of these sites...... lmao

Yes, I have been to NY city. And I see people of all differwent faiths practicing their religion wherever they may be.

But you have to admit this is a trojan horse and the Muslim religion is not what you think it is. do you think for once that the same Imam would build ashrine/mosque and say that it is a unatarian? Hell no, they behead people who do not believe like they do. They kill their own family members if they want to change religions. So dont go telling me they are peaceful. They preach this crap and indoctrinate their believers with this crap, that is why we had 911.

So did you forget what happened on 911?

The Koran burning by that stupid church... that is really hate speech acted out, too.

It is speech acted out, to provoke, intimidate, frighten and enrage,

just exactly the same thing is this radical imam building a freakin Cordoba mosque

at GROUND ZERO,

which is also the same as burning crosses in a black neighborhood,

which is also a black gang running down a white person and beating that person up...

ditto, a white gang running down a black person and ditto...

etc etc.

I don't change the principle.

But, Heck is against the Koran burning, but FOR the mosque building.

But, Heck is FOR the new black panthers standing with nightsticks, scaring off

those who they knew could be intimidated to not come near and vote.

But if it had been tea partiers with nightsticks at polling places?

Oh, THAT would be BAD, and the media would be OUTRAGED !!!!!!!!

Heck would go outraged on this board, Shep and MosquitoZits would

be here lambasting away.

Instead... silence. Political expediency is their religion.

And i don't believe anybody can dispute that.

Maybe he would be FOR black gangs attacking a white person,

but AGAINST white gangs attacking a black person.

Libs are never consistent. They don't have principles.

They have political and personal emotions expediency, at whatever

time and circumstance that they find themselves in.

That's why they were outraged and the much smaller national debt under Bush.

But they love the national debt under Obamao, which is a hell of a LOT BIGGER.

That's why they "agonized" over our soldiers' deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan. But now?

silence. They don't care. They used to post the soldier death count a lot of the time.

Now? Never. Just silence.

They were "outraged" that Plame was outed. They "knew" Bush and Cheney did it, and they

should go to prison for hurting our national security !!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT WAIT !

it wasn't Bush and Cheney at all. It was whathisname. Okay... Richard Holbrooke?

And all of a sudden...

they didn't care anymore. Not for one second.

Gee, what the hell happened to their fright at the poor CIA galant intel folks being outed?

BOO HOO?

But, once they found out it wasn't Bush and Cheney... it went from daily lambasting...

to... nothing.

Why is that? We conservatives know the answer. They feigned a principle fraudulently, out of political

expediency.

Once the political expediency was lost, so too was the desire to give a freakin about the issue.

Libs can't deny it. But they could run and hide from it. So. they did. They bolted after eight years

of bashing Bush...

they bolted because they didn't have the nads to have things change.

After all - it's what most all libs do. They attack. They never, almost never, stand for anything.

They just attack others who stand for ideals, and who take stances on issues. Libs? They just attack

anyone who takes stances on issues.

Go back and look how many threads are ever started by libs. MoxquitoZits may have NEVER started a thread.

Just sat back and ridiculed anyone who did, on any issue he wanted to attack on.

And so it continues. Progessives/marxists/liberals don't take stances. They show up to attack those who do.

It's right there, historically, and currently, for anybody to see.

Some people don't have the courage, nor the integrity, to have their own

opinions, or stances and let them be known.

They just sit on the sidelines, and attack anybody who does.

They think it makes them intellectual and elite.

Doesn't work in real life.

Archived