THE BROWNS BOARD

TO's at it again ... man I hope the Browns don't get any ideas on that guy

Kosarfan

Terrel Owens at his horsesh** again. Bitching about not getting the ball, not being used. Stats show Jason Witten actually catching the ball, imagine that. Less throws to Witten, but more catches than TO, where do these guys get off ????

Do WE have this problem ??? All but the bitching. Remember Braylon getting on Charlie Frye ? Too many of these guys are premadonnas, although I'll at least give Braylon credit for cleaning up his act, while Terrel Owens' just gets more and more whiny Bit$$ syndrome. The NFL should outline a rule about guys that infect teams like this punk and oust them after so many teams throw in the towel on asses like this.

Now the concern ... I really hope the Browns don't get any ideas about TO as a Brown.

Terrel Owens at his horsesh** again. Bitching about not getting the ball, not being used. Stats show Jason Witten actually catching the ball, imagine that. Less throws to Witten, but more catches than TO, where do these guys get off ????

Do WE have this problem ??? All but the bitching. Remember Braylon getting on Charlie Frye ? Too many of these guys are premadonnas, although I'll at least give Braylon credit for cleaning up his act, while Terrel Owens' just gets more and more whiny Bit$$ syndrome. The NFL should outline a rule about guys that infect teams like this punk and oust them after so many teams throw in the towel on asses like this.

Now the concern ... I really hope the Browns don't get any ideas about TO as a Brown.

That's a good job by you Kosarfan!

Me-O = Meow!

When is the last time that guy won a post season game for his franchise? Never did it once in Philly and hasn't done it yet in Dallas. When GOOD people are losing jobs all over this country - I have a hard time watching someone like that refusing to appreciate the winning lottery ticket life has handed him. He needs to shut the hell up, grow a pair of testicles and play ball. If he was playing for NE and he tried to pull that kind of nonsense Mike Vrable or Teddy Bruschi would rip his tonsils out of his throat if one of their olinemen didn't get there first.

- Tom F. (There's no crying in football!)

Archived