THE BROWNS BOARD

Funny Roethlisberger Jokes

dawgpound3

Ben Roethlisberger Walks into a bar and sits down next to a guy.

Ben: Ya know, I could have sex with any woman in here.

Guy: Oh yeah? Why? Because you are Big Big the big tough famous football star?

Ben: No, Because I am a rapist.

and here's another one:

Q: Why did Big Ben attend the Teen Choice Awards?

A: He was fascinated by the "choice" aspect of it.

Q: Why did the Stoolers draft a center in the first round?

A: Because Ben can ass grab without getting arrested!

lol surprise, surprise. Yet another Steeler related thread started by a Browns fan. Are you guys glutton for punishment or what? You don't want Steeler fans to post but you continue to post Steeler related things. Do you think in the midst of the off-season and gearing up for the regular season there is a Steeler message board with Browns jokes being discussed? And we're the ones infatuated. lol

and here's another one:

With a 1000 other things to talk about like.."OUR TEAM". Dude, this is the best you can come up with??

lol surprise, surprise. Yet another Steeler related thread started by a Browns fan. Are you guys glutton for punishment or what? You don't want Steeler fans to post but you continue to post Steeler related things. Do you think in the midst of the off-season and gearing up for the regular season there is a Steeler message board with Browns jokes being discussed? And we're the ones infatuated. lol

I guess so, but be careful, it could have been a thread entitle Homotron jokes.

You are like a Pavlov dog. Anytime anyone does any little sniping at the Steelers it is like a little tinkle bell to you because there you are, faithfully, drooling and snarling, yet, instead of getting fed all that happens is that your wing get pulled off like a fly..

I guess so, but be careful, it could have been a thread entitle Homotron jokes.

You are like a Pavlov dog. Anytime anyone does any little sniping at the Steelers it is like a little tinkle bell to you because there you are, faithfully, drooling and snarling, yet, instead of getting fed all that happens is that your wing get pulled off like a fly..

I'm like a Pavlov dog? I check this board daily just as I check other rival boards. The difference is I don't usually post on the other boards as often because they aren't preoccupied with discussing the Steelers at every turn and when they do it's usually of the more intelligent variety. I posted here because it's yet another example of a completely useless Steeler related post. It has nothing to do with the off-season, the division or anything football besides making lame cracks at our QB. A QB that sits comfortably in the top 5 in the NFL and has two Super Bowls. The joke is on you if it's on anything. I just think these posts are funny because all they do is drag the Steeler faithful from the woodwork and so many of you bitch about it on the regular.

I'm like a Pavlov dog? I check this board daily just as I check other rival boards. The difference is I don't usually post on the other boards as often because they aren't preoccupied with discussing the Steelers at every turn and when they do it's usually of the more intelligent variety. I posted here because it's yet another example of a completely useless Steeler related post. It has nothing to do with the off-season, the division or anything football besides making lame cracks at our QB. A QB that sits comfortably in the top 5 in the NFL and has two Super Bowls. The joke is on you if it's on anything. I just think these posts are funny because all they do is drag the Steeler faithful from the woodwork and so many of you bitch about it on the regular.

Like I said: tinkle, tinkle, tinkle Here comes Robo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpoLxEN54ho...feature=related

Maybe that's because those other teams haven't been main rivals of the Steelers for 50+ years.

Beside the point. It's the contingent of mouth breahters on this message board that are incapable of discussing anything that requires a certain level of intelligence. They cry about Steeler involvement on this message board but then go out of their way to draw the attention the so often detest. It's a vicious cycle created by your very own.

But you are the one that is still here.... <_<

Beside the point. It's the contingent of mouth breahters on this message board that are incapable of discussing anything that requires a certain level of intelligence. They cry about Steeler involvement on this message board but then go out of their way to draw the attention the so often detest. It's a vicious cycle created by your very own.

If this site bother's you so much, why don't you try to NOT log on!!! :unsure:

A steeler fan on a Browns board telling us we talk about the squeelers to much. Ohhh the irony. He reminds me of someone with a drinking problem refusing to acknowledge he even has a problem.

I think Homotron likes getting his chops busted is why he posts here.

If this site bother's you so much, why don't you try to NOT log on!!! :unsure:

It doesn't bother me. I get a decent amount of solid info here and it's the ONLY reason I am here from time to time. However I'm also amused by all the complaining, specifically complaining directed at the Steeler faithful. Yet day after day a thread is started that is Steeler related. It gets quiet as far as Steeler fans are concerned and then someone pulls out the smoke signal. Vicious cycle and it amuses me.

No fag, it has nothing to do with "Steeler related things". It has to do with the modern day OJ getting away with rape. If their is a glutton for punishment here it is for your mom's ass.

No fag, it has nothing to do with "Steeler related things". It has to do with the modern day OJ getting away with rape. If their is a glutton for punishment here it is for your mom's ass.

And let's not forget alleged murder with a evidence stack as tall as your house and alleged rape with no evidence outside eye witness reports and some inconclusive BS are one and the same. Brilliant group of individuals on this message board, absolutely brilliant.

ESPN's Jay Mariotti arrested by L.A. police

August 21, 2010 | 8:17 am

ESPN personality and sports columnist Jay Mariotti was arrested overnight by Los Angeles police officers in the Pacific division.

He was booked on suspicion of a felony, but officials would not provide further details.

A source with knowledge of the case described it as a domestic disturbance charge involving his girlfriend. He was being held on $50,000 bail.

Mariotti is a well-known sports commentator who can be seen on the ESPN show "Around the Horn." He also writes for a sports website called Fanhouse.com. Known for his outspoken views, he used to write a sports column for the Denver Post and the Chicago Sun-Times.

Details of the arrest were not immediately available

and here's another one:

wow... Not even a snicker from a non Ass-wipe.

A steeler fan on a Browns board telling us we talk about the squeelers to much. Ohhh the irony. He reminds me of someone with a drinking problem refusing to acknowledge he even has a problem.

OK This is kinda funny.

It doesn't bother me. I get a decent amount of solid info here and it's the ONLY reason I am here from time to time. However I'm also amused by all the complaining, specifically complaining directed at the Steeler faithful. Yet day after day a thread is started that is Steeler related. It gets quiet as far as Steeler fans are concerned and then someone pulls out the smoke signal. Vicious cycle and it amuses me.

Now Homotron... I really dont get it , that many of these guys dont realized that You can open up more than ONE Window on your Computer .... oh I am sorry Browns fans who accuse us of "Trolling" and ask why we are not on OUR TEAMs site....I said , C. O. M. P. U. T. E.R. .... ie

computer [kəmˈpjuːtə]

n

1. (Electronics & Computer Science / Computer Science)

a. a device, usually electronic, that processes data according to a set of instructions. The digital computer stores data in discrete units and performs arithmetical and logical operations at very high speed. The analog computer has no memory and is slower than the digital computer but has a continuous rather than a discrete input. The hybrid computer combines some of the advantages of digital and analog computers.

b. (as modifier) computer technology Related prefix cyber-

Ahhh , you know the thing we are using to even BE online (If not your Phone or ipad or other web device ) . Anyway , I am on 5 websites RIGHT Now Browniefan... well not all Browns fans just "On the computer , but doesn't even know how to actually USE the darn thing Guy" . Again , sorry to drag this out ...WE GO TO LOTS of Sites at once. THIS Site is just so Funny , Irritating , ignorant , Hilarious , and mind boggling that we have to have it as one of our open windows a least a couple times a day. And you guys NEVER let us down. Stupidity reigns among the Bitter Fans of C-Town . Day by Day by day by day....

Archived