THE BROWNS BOARD

Who will win the first Browns preseason game?

dawgpound3

Who will win the first Browns preseason game?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the first Browns preseason game?

• Browns
    • Packers

I say the Browns! GO Browns!

BTW, Who thinks that the Browns will wear white pants? I do. :)

Not that it means much but Madden has the brown pants as default away this year. It's nice because I can make the all brown home unis as custom :) They look pretty slick...

Should look similar to last years disaster only lower lopsidedness this time around because the packers are now more familiar with their implementation of the 3-4 and the browns have more 3-4 type players in ryans system...

Pack 23

Clowns 13

If there is 4 words that may sum up mangini's browns this year they may be Delhomoception ,Fumblehardesy ,Momassacre and Slowbiskie...

I was gonna say Green bay but then i thought of something. The only way to wn a meaningless preseason game is if the 3rd string wants it more. Based on Mangini's camp and the attitude and culture he has put in; I would bet our 3rd string will play harder. And so, the Browns win 27-21!

PS. I will DVR every game this year starting with tonight's. I have never had cable before so I should be able to take a good look at every game over and over again. I will have a lot to say this year and I'm sure I will be hearing a lot as well. But one thing is for sure. You won't hear me saying things like "Jamal isn't done, he's just a vet saving his body for the regular season". Yeah, that kind of stuff won't happen this year thanks to DVR!!!

Anyone who honestly thinks we're going to go out there and do well is smoking something. This happens every year.... people get hyped up from reading "so and so looked good in camp today" and starts thinking that we're actually a good team.

And those are the same people who post "OMG OUR TEAM SUCKS SO MUCH" right after the game, because they walked into it having such high expectations and those expectations were brutally raped and beaten unconscious by a perennial playoff team that actually has a good system with talented players who know what they're doing. We're still trying to find an identity on almost every position, both offense and defense.

Oh, and we have Brian Daboll as our OC. If that doesn't depress you, you've got to be in denial.

It's a Browns game-- I can't help but care about the outcome. Also, confidence is important. This is a chance for the team to grow together and feel they are making progress.

The main things I'll be looking for. A bit of progress in the passing game and more consistency in stopping the run.

ROFL at you Clowns fans! Who cares what you do in preseason? We all know what the Shit-stains will do this year: lose games they could win, lose games they can't win, and win a few games to give their miserable fans hope.

please, bungals fan. your team has talent and still can't win in the playoffs so please have your team accomplish something besides getting arrested before you troll another team's boards.

LOL. Are you serious?

Our team lost in the playoffs for the same reason our team started declining at the last half of the season: the loss of Chris Henry. At Week 9, we were the 5th rated passing team in the league and a top-10 rushing team. Once he was injured and later dead (RIP), we became one dimensional. You really think you'll be lucky enough to face a one-dimensional offense again this year? You Clowns are in for another annual pair of beatings by the Bengals! You are the ugly step-child of Ohio NFL. Looks like Ol' Art shouldn't have stabbed Paul Brown in the back after all.

The Man Who Always Counts A Cleveland Game As A Win,

-The Gate Keeper

you know what they say about excuses and assholes...

talk is cheap son. Let's see your team prove it before we anoint them as legit playoff threats. Oh, and if you REALLY think that having TO is going to cure your offensive woes you have another thing coming.

The man who is sure you will be too embarrassed to be here at the end of the year,

-B Lowe

ROFL! Prove we're legit playoff threats? We already went there last year, WITHOUT Bryant/TO/Shipley/Gresham/Coffman. You know, that year we beat you guys twice just like always? And also swept the entire AFCN? On the other hand, Clowns will never go to the playoffs again! Colt McCoy already has bust written all over him! Keep running those infamous cocksuckers that Clowns fans have, knowing that your team has no hope at all of even sniffing the playoffs for at least the next 10-20 years!

BTW-- how's the unemployment benefits paying up there in Shitstain City?

The Fame, The Glory,

-The Gate Keeper

Making the playoffs and being a threat in the playoffs are two different things bud. I'm pretty sure that outside of cinci that nobody takes the Bengals too seriously. Your insults don't sting whatsoever and are as limp wristed as your city is. Either entertain us with your trolling (which you haven't done so far) or add something insightful every once in a while or you won't be around here for too long.

ROFL at you Clowns fans! Who cares what you do in preseason? We all know what the Shit-stains will do this year: lose games they could win, lose games they can't win, and win a few games to give their miserable fans hope.

I have been telling you all that Bungals fans are even worse than Steelers fans. They have little knowledge of the game, little respect for it, and even less for other fans who do! The Bungals win a few games and they don't know what to do with themselves. They act like a little kids who finally didn't get picked last for the kickball game in gym class.

I am glad this fan came to visit and to prove my point.

And now feel free to go back to that rock that you crawled out from under when the Bungals FINALLY ended their streak of something like 11 years without 1 winning season.

hahahaha what a tool.

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!!!

I feel bad that it was at somebody instead of with somebody. Generally not my thing. But I do have a special distain for Bungals fans already.

That second link with him talking about the T.O. signing is PRICELESS!

To bad the name Homotron is already in use. I think it would be perfect for this guy.

ROFL! A Clowns fan is going to criticize a team with two playoff appearances in the last five years? You are the Clowns. I, on the other hand, am The Crowned King of the TTC. Show some respect for your eternal superior bitch! What I say goes!

The Fame, The Glory,

-The Gate Keeper

The bungals arent going anywhere this year or next, every year they are chalked full of talent but deliver failsauce to the queen cities casual fanbase...if there is a worse nfl owner than randy lerner and ford its mike brown..the guy is a disgrace to his fathers legend and the bengals themselves are failure under this loser...

Clown fans we may be but it beats being a tamed caged bengal fan from the same circus...

Do you even realize what you're doing? You're talking to The Undisputed Crowned King of the TTC. Go watch every single one of my vids and be educated, Clown bitch!

Your Eternal Superior And Lord,

-The Gate Keeper

You're the Undisputed Crowned King of your moms basement. :lol:

ROFL! A Clowns fan is going to criticize a team with two playoff appearances in the last five years? You are the Clowns. I, on the other hand, am The Crowned King of the TTC. Show some respect for your eternal superior bitch! What I say goes!

The Fame, The Glory,

-The Gate Keeper

Haha Dude are you serious? How can you be soo proud of a team that picks up the NFL's trash? With the arrest record of the players on your team you guys make the Raiders look like the Brady Bunch. And ugly step child of Ohio football? How many championships do the Bengals have? ZERO league championships ALL TIME! How many Hall of Famers? ONE! Dont take credit for getting Paul Brown cause in the end all you ended up with was Mike Brown who is the prime example of the apple falling far from the tree. Keep hanging your hat on the two Super Bowl losses just to say that youve been there. Call McCoy a bust but we never called him our franchise. You keep rooting for your Quaterback who apparently hates his own fans because they are Ohio State fans (and most Bengal fans I know are OSU fans first anyways). Keep filling those stands and talking trash (when youre winning) Bengal fan. We Browns fans will keep loving our team and showing up game in and game out win lose or draw say what you want but WE ARE the most dedicated fans in football. We will continue to love our team for keeping class and shipping out the trash and appreciating the history of our team and not the misconception of mediocrity being some sort of accomplishment. Can't wait for T.O and Ocho-crappo to end up on the news for letting themselves get talked into going out to the strip club with PACMAN and getting arrested for shooting someone.

The douchebag Bungles fan who is talking shit right now is this faggot on YT

http://www.youtube.com/yearofthetiger513

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLXNJ72Qtzs

Lmfao, look how pathetic he looks.

WOW... isnt he the KEY-tar player in Family Force 5 ?

Archived