Organize Your Tailgate

cfball2010

I'm a huge football fan and hope I don't offend anyone on here with this post. I've developed a website that I'd love some feedback on. It's called rTailgate.com and it's designed specifically to help you organize your tailgates so they're stress-free and don't require dozens of emails back and forth to see who's bringing what. In essence, it's your own little community website for your tailgate friends. As far as I know, it's the only website with this sole purpose.

The site is free and we won't sell your information. I think it's really useful so please take a few minutes to try it out and let me know what you think. I'd really appreciate it. Just click the link below or send it to the person in charge of managing your tailgates.

Thanks a lot!

rTailgate.com

I'm a huge football fan and hope I don't offend anyone on here with this post. I've developed a website that I'd love some feedback on. It's called rTailgate.com and it's designed specifically to help you organize your tailgates so they're stress-free and don't require dozens of emails back and forth to see who's bringing what. In essence, it's your own little community website for your tailgate friends. As far as I know, it's the only website with this sole purpose.

The site is free and we won't sell your information. I think it's really useful so please take a few minutes to try it out and let me know what you think. I'd really appreciate it. Just click the link below or send it to the person in charge of managing your tailgates.

Thanks a lot!

rTailgate.com

Thanks, but after 15 yrs I think we have it under control

Hey - I have no problem with someone trying to make a go at their own business. Good luck to you - I hope it works out!

I know there are probably many people out there that aren't regular tailgaters that may be interested in something like this.

You may want to look at targeting companies that have season tickets to host some corporate tailgates. I'll bet that's where you could make a splash. Just like there are event coordinators or people who make a living at putting on conventions or trade shows.

In my line of business we throw one or two tailgates a year in C-town, Detroit, Pit and C-bus for OSU games and I'll tell you that my reps would love to have someone put these together for them rather than have a go at it themselves.

Keep in mind that this is, in essence, a work function for many of them and they don't get the enjoyment out of it that we fans do for our teams. While I love to and still help throw the tailgates in Cleveland, when I was a rep I HATED having to put together tailgates in pittspuke and Detroit.

Just a suggestion - but I'd bet that would be a good market for you to explore.

Archived