THE BROWNS BOARD

Tickets available

ballpeen

Ok guys and gals, here is the scoop on some tickets I have available. As a out of towner I can't attend all games.

I have two seats available for Carolina, Nov. 28th. That is Thanksgiving weekend. That could be a nice cap off to the Thanksgiving weekend.

Two seats for the Ravens Dec. 26th. Could make a nice Christmas gift for the football fan in your family.

I may have 2 for the Steelers on Jan 2nd, but am not sure at this time. Dec 31st is our anniversary so I may encounter some complications attending that one.

The seats are $70 each(face value) in section 534, row 19. Below is a link with a view from the section. The shot is about 1-2 rows lower than my seats and the seats are two in from the aisle on the right, so it's easy to get in and out and easy to hand beer man your money and get your own beers without others slopping it around or sneaking sips.

I can make arrangement for hand delivery to Cincy, Columbus, or Cleveland well before the game dates as I will be attending all the games prior to these games. Cleveland is easy....for Cincy and Columbus, the window is fairly short as I will be driving up to Cleveland and don't want to be waiting around a long time or time my drive that screws up my Cleveland arrival.

Send me a PM if interested.

View from the seats

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/assets/images/tickets/534.jpg

Archived