Browns vs Chiefs Tailgating?

Brownsfan_Althaus

So, its going to be the first home game of the regular season, I will be there and wanted to know where everyone will be tailgating at. It will just be me and my lady. and we are looking to join up with the Browns Board hopefully to meet some of you die hard fans, and maybe get some free burgers :P

• 2 weeks later...
So, its going to be the first home game of the regular season, I will be there and wanted to know where everyone will be tailgating at. It will just be me and my lady. and we are looking to join up with the Browns Board hopefully to meet some of you die hard fans, and maybe get some free burgers :P

Well the burgers aren't exactly free, but meeting up with the regulars is priceless.

A week or so before the game Stan and the crew will post up an official tailgate thread in this forum. At that time they seek to find out who will be attending so they can make the necessary plans.

If you look around this site, you will find where we meet. If you can't find it, we will point it out....it's easy to find and easy to get to the stadium....hop the train and you are there in 5 minutes....walk, may take 15-20 minutes....easy stuff.

You just bring yourself and your own beverage ( a few of us are known for bring enough beverage to share) and they throw the shindig with all the food and paper items. At the end of the line is the donation bucket where you make your offering. Nobody says how much to offer, you offer what you consider fair for showing up, having a good time, having food prepared, and not having to lug all sorts of supplies of your own....it isn't the time to go cheap or dine and dash.

It never insults anyone if people are willing to chip in to help breakdown and clean up.

Archived