THE BROWNS BOARD

Erin Andrews Sues Ohio State

Gip upon further review and yes I'm quoting myself that post wasn't half bad. I went back again and read it and got a good laugh. The insults have a great flow so its definitely a solid start. Nice work. I've always been a bit understood growing up. Those that really knew me and know me love me but those that don't well let's just say the response wasn't favorable. I'll never forget one chick I knew in highschool calling me a pompous, arrogant douchebag. I thought it was a bit redundant but it did hit home. I guess doing my own thing wasn't all that well received but I also didn't fawn over the ladies, they had to come to me, I also didn't eat where I shit so I dated girls from outside my highschool. I got lucky with my current and found her early in college. I guess my theme song should be damn its good to be a gangsta cause I'm one gangsta ass mother fvcker. Its good to me and fvck that hateful bitch, she's just mad she couldn't break off a piece,

Look, when it comes to acetation on my worst day I am better than you are on your best day. Leave it at that.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good to see you don't hijack treads, Homotron.

Has Erin Andrews even been mentioned in the last couple of pages?

Zombo

--He may be the hardest working troll since Umafly back in the old AOL days. And you guys didn't like Lumbergh because he rooted for our quarterback?

Or the overall course of the thread went this way and the only reason it's still alive is because of Mik and I. Are you going to tear up about? or change my screen name again? I'll send you some kleenex and a case of natty light. Things are about to get tough with training camp underway. You're good friend natty and some balled up kleenex should calm the nerves. And Pumpkin eater you're grasping at straws. Get that game up.

And Pumpkin eater you're grasping at straws. Get that game up.

Again you revert to this gay argument. It doesn't work for you. Especially since you used the attempted insult "get your hoe in line" and "your girlfriend is cheating on you" two of the oldest and dumbest lines that exist. This shit was outdated by the freshman year in high school, and come to think of, that's the last time I heard those lines... until now.

Again you revert to this gay argument. It doesn't work for you. Especially since you used the attempted insult "get your hoe in line" and "your girlfriend is cheating on you" two of the oldest and dumbest lines that exist. This shit was outdated by the freshman year in high school, and come to think of, that's the last time I heard those lines... until now.

Are you trying to say because all of his insults appear so lame themselves that he has no cause to be calling other persons insults lame? I get that. But how about we do this: Let's see who can come up with the best "Yo Mama" insult. Here are a few tried and true just to get started:

"Yo Mama ________" . The basic, right? Just fill in the blank.

"Your Mother wears Army Boots". Compliments of the WWII Vets, right?

"Your mother sucks cocks in hell". Courtesy of The Exorcist. Perhaps a candidate even for xxxing out.

"Is that your mama or your sister, or both". A bit of a paean to Chinatown, but also an Appalachian special.

"That's your mama? I didn't recognize her with her clothes on" Halfassed attempt to implicate she is a hoor.

Carry on. Perhaps a prize to the most creative effort.

Are you trying to say because all of his insults appear so lame themselves that he has no cause to be calling other persons insults lame? I get that. But how about we do this: Let's see who can come up with the best "Yo Mama" insult. Here are a few tried and true just to get started:

"Yo Mama ________" . The basic, right? Just fill in the blank.

"Your Mother wears Army Boots". Compliments of the WWII Vets, right?

"Your mother sucks cocks in hell". Courtesy of The Exorcist. Perhaps a candidate even for xxxing out.

"Is that your mama or your sister, or both". A bit of a paean to Chinatown, but also an Appalachian special.

"That's your mama? I didn't recognize her with her clothes on" Halfassed attempt to implicate she is a hoor.

Carry on. Perhaps a prize to the most creative effort

Your momma's so stupid she sold her car for gas money.

Your momma's like a vaccum cleaner, she sucks, blows and gets laid in the closet

Your momma's so greasy she sweats butter, syrup, excretes jam...and has a full time job at the 'Pancake Palace' wiping pancakes across her forehead.

Your momma's like a nascar driver she burns fifty rubbers a day

Your momma's like a shotgun 2 cocks and shes ready to blow

Your momma's so bald you can see whats on her mind

Your momma's so ugly, I took her to a haunted house and she came out with a job application.

Your momma's so fat, she has to put her belt on with a boomerang.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived