THE BROWNS BOARD

Roethlisberger possibly in trouble once again

dawgpound3

Yeah. I'm sure Goodell's people have contacted the course to see if there is anything more to it ... (excessive drinking perhaps?) and if he doesn't like what he hears he can easily enforce the suspension he has already laid out for Ben.

Zombo

Where the hell does anything say anything about Excessive Drinking ? You are ridiculous Zombie .... Keep Dreaming out loud.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
First of all, we just beat you WITH Ben, we're not going to lose to the slow fat kid.

Secondly, yes commish looks at who you are hanging out with.

Thirdly ... there just always seems to be more involved when it's Ben. These guys were probably drunk/obnoxious. I've played golf for many years and never had anyone make a complaint against anyone in my party. They must have been acting like tools.

And mostly .... Goodell wouldn't be EXTENDING his suspension, it already is for six games ... he would just be ENFORCING it instead of giving him a break. There is no evidence that he deserves one.

Zombo

So, "First of all, we just beat you WITH Ben, we're not going to lose to the slow fat kid"

Ben vs. Brownies TOTALS 10-1 173/280 (61.785%) 2428 yrds (221 yards per game) 14 TD /7 Int. Very Brave of You. I am guessing you wouldn't Bet your Job on that Mr. Yap-Yap .

So, "First of all, we just beat you WITH Ben, we're not going to lose to the slow fat kid"

Ben vs. Brownies TOTALS 10-1 173/280 (61.785%) 2428 yrds (221 yards per game) 14 TD /7 Int. Very Brave of You. I am guessing you wouldn't Bet your Job on that Mr. Yap-Yap .

8 of those wins under Big Gay are the from the Fat Boy Romeo era, As of today Mangini is 2-1* against Pittspuke.

Would you like to have another slice of Mangini pie?

Dangit! says the stoolers fan, the loss under Mangini has an astric.

*Mangini was still searching as the new HC of the Browns for who the real players were. :P

dimwit and idiot are one in the same. I also didn't want to have to bump this thread when you finish 4-12 but I guess I'll just have to bookmark it and do exactly that, when the time comes of course. Enjoy the land of delusion until then...

Oh and are you going to answer my question? How many games have the Browns won with Big Ben under center?

Mods, I never ask for anything but this time I'm begging... Please change his name to homotron. It would make my day.

Where did anyone say anything about all females being labeled as brainless? I sure as hell didn't. I have a younger sister and a very serious gf. I love my mother to death (A mammas boy if you will) so I certainly have a great deal of respect for women and a protective instinct with all women in my life. It still doesn't excuse the fact that the girl in Vegas was trying for a money grab, pretty much proven in court. We also shouldn't forget the girls in Georgia with the "DTF" name tags. I mean as we all know only the most sexually guarded girls wear "DTF" name tags to popular night clubs in a downtown setting. As far as the peeing outside is concerned I probably would have headed for the bathroom unless i REALLY had to go. The woman saw the event and immediately got upset but a apology with some sincerity goes a long way. Big Ben based on the one article I posted defused the situation and I'm sure apologized for the incident. Nothing more to discuss. It wasn't Ben but rather someone golfing with Ben. It should also be noted your examples are ridiculous. Do you honestly think this woman was standing nearby? or just saw someone standing in the woods assuming the position and got upset? Pissing in front of kids? Really?

1. All females being labeled as brainless? I never accused anyone of saying that.

2. Was the person who complained about the golf course incident wearing the DTF t-shirt? I didn't read that anywhere. Must've missed it. At any rate, would that make public urination by the male in question less offensive?

3. The purpose of my questions was to try to establish exactly where the line between acceptable and unacceptable might lie. Which examples were ridiculous?

If someone actually answered the question they may come to the realization that beating the Steelers once since Big Ben was drafted isn't reason to dance around. The so called "demise" of the Steeler organization amuses me. I'm the reality. Pittsburgh will be in the playoffs and everyone on this message board will be eating crow. Although at this point it has to be a staple food item. Every season it's ridiculously lofty expectations met with a harsh reality. A reality someday the Browns may turn upside down but for now enjoy your top 10 draft pick for at least the next two seasons.

Is this a goof, or is someone mimicking Robotron's screen name? Or is this really Robotron? It kinda sounds like him. If it is Robotron, why did you feel the need to change your screen name? If it was a mimic, I would think that someone calling themselves Homotron to mimic Robotron would really be trying to make Robotron take a stance contrary to his usual one. But this doesn't.

Or does Robotron have an admirer, as stalker out there who really wants to be his version of Single White Female?

8 of those wins under Big Gay are the from the Fat Boy Romeo era, As of today Mangini is 2-1* against Pittspuke.

*Mangini was still searching as the new HC of the Browns for who the real players were. :P

Where do you get the 2-1 record? Unless you are including his days with the Jets?

Ya there goes an excuse ... LOL. Yes Your 1st 25 or 30 wins vs Pittsburgh was before Chuck Noll .... what about it ? geez... Ridiculous .

Ya there goes an excuse ... LOL. Yes Your 1st 25 or 30 wins vs Pittsburgh was before Chuck Noll .... what about it ? geez... Ridiculous .

And I bet the Steelers are just Shaking in their Boots that they will never Beat Man- genius... lol. Ok McT.

What sucks about this is that Goodell hears about this and Ruthlessburger won't get his suspension reduced to four games for good behaviour, meaning we won't get a chance to pound him in week 5.

I think a couple of the things Goodell stresses are who you hang out with and projecting the right image for NFL players ... and ol' Ben just raised the ol' red flags again.

Zombo

I hadn't come here in a while, since I last humilated you and absolutely destroyed your pathetic attempts at view points; and can see you are just as Retarded as ever.

You don't even have the first idea why Ben was "suspended" for 6 games. Bottom line, it's 4. The additional 2 were to satisfy the NFL Image for the media. Why else does a man who is not charged with a crime get a suspension if it weren't for the media blowing up the story.

Same thing is what tore down Tiger Woods---his maritial indiscretions were nothing that were not done by Magic and Michael and other countless athletes, actors and celebrities….but the fact that there used to be ESPN showing billiards, bowling and AWA Wrestling and CNN having 1 sports show as ballooned into 6 CNN networks (in different languages), 18 ESPN Networks (in different languages), Fox, Fox Sports, Fox Business, all the National radio shows, PIT, First Take, Around the Horn, Mike and Mike in the Morning, Jim Rome, etc….they blow a story up and escalate it based on celebrity status.

I know you don’t have the brains to understand that, but try to answer me what your opinion of Eric Foster and Brandon Underwood are, and why they haven’t been suspended?

Ben's suspension had nothing to do what what he did or did not do....it was all about the NFL Shield. Goodell said it himself.

Yeah. I'm sure Goodell's people have contacted the course to see if there is anything more to it ... (excessive drinking perhaps?) and if he doesn't like what he hears he can easily enforce the suspension he has already laid out for Ben.

Zombo

Or maybe better yet, he was wearing his shoes too tight?

You're sitting there wishing something was done wrong, completely baseless but still in hope. How pathetic.

First of all, we just beat you WITH Ben, we're not going to lose to the slow fat kid.

Secondly, yes commish looks at who you are hanging out with.

Thirdly ... there just always seems to be more involved when it's Ben. These guys were probably drunk/obnoxious. I've played golf for many years and never had anyone make a complaint against anyone in my party. They must have been acting like tools.

And mostly .... Goodell wouldn't be EXTENDING his suspension, it already is for six games ... he would just be ENFORCING it instead of giving him a break. There is no evidence that he deserves one.

Zombo

Wow, the slow fat kid that is 8-1 against you. Are you going to hold onto that win as precious as the 03 win......you've been beaten 13 out of the last 15 games, going back, you've been beaten 21 of the last 27. And you're all about your ONE little win.

Enjoy it, because another 7-9 game losing streak is on its way......again.

Secondly, the commissioner will look at who you are hanging out with, sure......provided you're at a nightclub and there is a shooting going on. Yet, you have them on a golf course being drunk and obnoxious......next thing you know you'll say they were painting graffitti on the trees.

Another pathetic attempt at hoping for something to happen that did not.

Ben is out for 4 games. End of story. Believing it to be 6 just makes you as dumb as the media that tells you what to think and you do so without question. You're dumb enough to hear 6 games and think that is what it really means.

If the media told you to jump off a cliff you would do it. Then again, you're a Cleveland fan, so what can anyone expect, you aren't that bright. You probably thought LeBron James was staying too.

Hey dickhead.........It's what have you done for me lately . We beat rapistburger's ass last time and we are running with it . And he could get 6 games with another penis sighting . :lol:

What have you done for me lately? You realize you got destroyed once last year as well? I didn't realize a change of the guard occurs when a bottom of the barrel team beats a top tier team. I had no idea it was that simple. Any given Sunday. Unfortunately for the last however many years any given Sunday against the Steelers the Browns were getting man handled. The team is now healthy and things will return to business as usual. It's always the same during the off season around here. I remember the offseason before our last Super Bowl. The Browns where going to ROCK IT because they put together a winning season on the back of the one season wonder. What happened that season?

why do you guys argue with the "homo", it's obvious that Pittsburgh will always be better than Cleveland.

This is how it goes, Steelers fans like to bring up their 6 super bowls, which is fine but when we bring up the 8? championships they say the past doesn't matter. Okay thats fine too, but we beat the steelers in the last meeting, so these steelers fan bring up their past winning streak. But hey aren't you the same guys that said the past doesn't matter? So which is it?

Biggest nightmare? What was your record again last season?

How did pissburgh do in the playoffs last year? Oh wait, they lost to the Browns who had nothing to gain so they didnt make it that far. Even though pissburgh had everything to gain Ben was still sacked what, 8 or 9 times? Have those tears from Ward and the rest of the steelers bench we seen on tv dried up yet?

why do you guys argue with the "homo", it's obvious that Pittsburgh will always be better than Cleveland.

This is how it goes, Steelers fans like to bring up their 6 super bowls, which is fine but when we bring up the 8? championships they say the past doesn't matter. Okay thats fine too, but we beat the steelers in the last meeting, so these steelers fan bring up their past winning streak. But hey aren't you the same guys that said the past doesn't matter? So which is it?

No one (except the Browns) bring up wins from the pre-Super Bowl era. Packers fans don't act all mighty becuase what they did before the Super Bowl exsisted. No one is saying what what happened before the Super Bowl doesn't count, but if you try to compare those championships to the Super Bowl, you are going to get some laughs.

How did pissburgh do in the playoffs last year? Oh wait, they lost to the Browns who had nothing to gain so they didnt make it that far. Even though pissburgh had everything to gain Ben was still sacked what, 8 or 9 times? Have those tears from Ward and the rest of the steelers bench we seen on tv dried up yet?

i think you'll agree that the browns victory over the steelers last season was more than just a one game win. it was a critical game that the steelers needed to win to ensure they get to go to the playoffs. you get to the playoffs, anything can happen.

it was a game where the steelers were embarassed on national tv, the only game that was played that night and everybody was watching. the steelers defense had it easy. all they had to do was stop the run. bq was no threat to them. you don't need troy polamaolu (sp?) or any other key player to beat bq. bq only completed 6 passes. the browns deserve credit for fighting and not giving up even though they had nothing left to play for (no shot to make it to the play-offs), but pride and self-respect.

no, the browns didn't blow the steelers out, but they did embarass them and beat the steelers down with defense. both teams had injuries, so the injury excuse can't be used to make it seem like the browns had an edge due to the steelers injuries. not when the browns starting qb only completed 6 passes and the browns were playing with guys off of the street due to their own injuries. injuries aren't the reson the steelers lost, neither should it even be brought up.

the bottom line is that the browns not only embarassed the steelers, they also knocked them out of the playoffs. i think the browns can build off of a game like the victory over the steelers as well as the other victories they strung together at the end of the season.

but that's the past and i'm looking foward to the future. let's see what holmgren's heroes can do.

Even though you are a ratbird fan, I totally agree with you.

They're just done. I wanted to sign up here early so I can watch you guys punish the Squealer trolls as they hold the divisions floor down. That's about all they'll be good for.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzz......................

He's going to serve his full suspension. Steelers are doomed this season, and probably for many seasons to come.

He will serve 4 games..NOT 6. Our team may very well struggle mightily ... But dont count them out, its not over till its over.

I'm the reality. Pittsburgh will be in the playoffs and everyone on this message board will be eating crow.

How do you like your crow? If everyone on this message board will be eating crow, you will be one of us dining on crow since you are one of us on this board. But since you will be taking one for the Gripper, you shouldn't mind the meal.

When you are talking about the NFL's policy regarding personal behavior, how many times does BR's name have to come up for being in wrong places at wrong times? We're not talking about courts and juries.

This golf course incident really appears rather stupid. BR had better learn, however, that his behavior is under scrutiney now like never before and he had better avoid the apparance of impropriety and he had better make sure his friends do, too,

They're just done. I wanted to sign up here early so I can watch you guys punish the Squealer trolls as they hold the divisions floor down. That's about all they'll be good for.

Well if you're in for a penny you are in for a # You won't win many friends coming here from baltiwhore :rolleyes:

Hawg,

I'm not a Browns fan and Big Ben was not the one seen taking a leak on the golf course. It was a alumni from the University of Miami that was golfing with Ben. I also doubt anyone in the foursome believed the individual in question would be seen nor did anyone believe if seen it would be a HUGE deal. The sad thing is it wouldn't have made it to the media at all had Pittsburgh Fans local to the course not contacted the media themselves. Apparently they are in the "lost all respect" for Big Ben camp. In case you weren't aware there are two camps in the city of Pittsburgh, those that support Ben and those that aren't at the moment.

Oh and I've laughed out several times in this thread, specifically when Raven introduced himself. Don't be surprised if your beloved Rat Birds lose that game without Big Ben. You nearly lost last year with Dixon under center AND WOULD have lost if Arians and Co. allowed him to play on the edge more that game. Playing on the edge he threw for a TD and ran for another. I'm going to laugh my ass off when it goes down because Chicken little will be flying a hot air balloon over both cities and I'll be on this board and a Rat Bird board to bask in the aftermath. Pittsburgh will once again have a top 5 defense and if the first 4 games can be survived a run DEEP into the playoffs. It's going to be priceless.

Archived