THE BROWNS BOARD

Bernie Kosar reacts to LeBron James deserting Cleveland Fans

SJ_Browns

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i heard some sound clips (on wknr) of the espys when the guy was cracking on lebron. pretty funny.

hope lb watches these clips as he comes to terms with his egomanical, misguided self-absorption. heavy is the crown, king boy......It has becomes readily apparent that you had us all fooled.....a true leader brings

out the best in his teammates.......Your insecurity and fear of being exposed creates a communal toxicity that will follow you throughout your life...your shameless self promotion is disgraceful......

...You are but a drop of sweat from the balls of true winners like Larry and Micheal and Wes and Willis....Why don't you read some

biographies of some of the true NBA greats. Read about qualities you sadly will never attain......

hope lb watches these clips as he comes to terms with his egomanical, misguided self-absorption. heavy is the crown, king boy......It has becomes readily apparent that you had us all fooled.....a true leader brings

out the best in his teammates.......Your insecurity and fear of being exposed creates a communal toxicity that will follow you throughout your life...your shameless self promotion is disgraceful......

...You are but a drop of sweat from the balls of true winners like Larry and Micheal and Wes and Willis....Why don't you read some

biographies of some of the true NBA greats. Read about qualities you sadly will never attain......

oh, i'm sure lebron knows about the greats and all of their accomplishments. it's just that lebron doesn't want to follow in their footsteps, he wants to take the easy way out.

LOL Hilarious... Bitter ? About what ? You`re totally delusional , I am pretty sure I defended you guys from stupid comments by some of My Steeler Brethren all through this thread. Then when I call you out for being Petty and bitter You spin some ridiculous BS about Me being bitter to Cleveland fans ?? Come on ... I will take the high road and not bother to point out the obvious reasons why thats laughable. :lol:

Your quote "when I call you out for being petty and bitter".

Yea, you took the high road. Sure.

The Kettle calling the pot black.

Its not laughable, its pathetic.

and how funny is it that lebron wasn't at the espys and STILL got booed? the mere mention of his name led to boos from alot of sports fans that were present at the event.

Good point. I mean, was the ESPY crowd full of Cleveland fans? I seriously doubt it.

For a guy who tried to polish his image, his "brand" with his act all he accomplished was to tarnish it.

For a guy who tried to show that he was a winner, he showed that he was a loser.

For a guy who tried to show that he was "The Man", all he did was show that he was a boy.

Even if he wins, no one will consider him a winner at this point.

Your quote "when I call you out for being petty and bitter".

Yea, you took the high road. Sure.

The Kettle calling the pot black.

Its not laughable, its pathetic

Pathetic indeed... And anyone not observing this in Orange colored glasses knows your totally full of CRAP...to put it nicely. Go back and read ALL The posts. You pick the one I toss out AFTER you show said bitterness. Blaa blaa is ALL that exits your mouth Gipper. Negative is far too a positive word to describe you. After all THIS is what started the downward spiral :

................................................................................

QUOTE (The Gipper @ Jul 12 2010, 04:53 PM)

Actually, I don't think you guys have much in he way of pride AT ALL.

You just admitted you had no pride in your nation.

You apparently have no pride in your city.

If any of such characterics exist, it is only fair weathered pride. You basically just admitted that you cut and run when times get tough...be that with your sports team or your nation.

So, now we know what you are all about.

Nothing more need be said.

................................................................................

by the way the last line... Exactly....I agree NOTHING MORE NEED BE SAID.

but it will be....

Pathetic indeed... And anyone not observing this in Orange colored glasses knows your totally full of CRAP...to put it nicely. Go back and read ALL The posts. You pick the one I toss out AFTER you show the said, bitterness. Blaa blaa is ALL that exits your mouth Gipper. Negative is far too a positive word to describe you. After all THIS is what started the downward spiral :seems to

If any of such characterics exist, it is only fair weathered pride. You basically just admitted that you cut and run when times get tough...be that with your sports team or your nation.

but it will be....

Pathetic indeed... And anyone not observing this in Orange colored glasses knows your totally full of CRAP...to put it nicely. Go back and read ALL The posts. You pick the one I toss out AFTER you show said bitterness. Blaa blaa is ALL that exits your mouth Gipper. Negative is far too a positive word to describe you. After all THIS is what started the downward spiral :

but it will be....

So? Where is the bitterness on my part?

I call you Steelers trolls out for being gutless FRAKs.

Stating facts is just stating facts. Sorry you don't like the facts, ma'am.

I know. You always find the truth funny.

I find it FUNNY how BITTER you are , and how Obsessed with Pittsburgh you are. And Dont Play the Tired out "You the one on the Browns Board" blaaaa blaaa. Point is if you guys were not talking S### about Us and Our Team... we really wouldn't have Jack to say. So its You guys that keep this Pooo rolling out day after day. You dont want us here ?? Then quit talking crap , we will just fade away. But you cant because Your Obsessed. You dont see SteelerNation here to comment on all your mundane little Browns Topics , just the Steeler Trashing you all do so well...stupidly but well.

I find it FUNNY how BITTER you are , and how Obsessed with Pittsburgh you are. And Dont Play the Tired out "You the one on the Browns Board" blaaaa blaaa. Point is if you guys were not talking S### about Us and Our Team... we really wouldn't have Jack to say.

UH, duh, YOUR team probably wouldn't even come up in conversation much on this board if you and the rest of your stooges being here.

You come running out of your yard like a mangy mutt, biting at our ankles, and now you are complaining because we have the audacity to swat you away? If you are a mosquito trying to suck our blood you think we should just let you go ahead and doing without squishing you?

So its You guys that keep this Pooo rolling out day after day. You dont want us here ?? Then quit talking crap , we will just fade away. But you cant because Your Obsessed. You dont see SteelerNation here to comment on all your mundane little Browns Topics , just the Steeler Trashing you all do so well...stupidly but well.

So? Its OK for you to come here and trash talk the Browns and Browns fans, and we are just supposed to lay down and take it and not talk crap back, merely because you had the luck to have a pretty good team over the last few years? Is that your ploy? What a pedantic fool you are if you believe we are of such a character as to accept such an arrangement. Go elsewhere if you want to find a pile of whores who will lay down for you. You've come to the wrong place for that.

Archived