THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns urge me to make my pro bowl selections...

HowieDawg

I recieved an email from the browns organisation earlier this week reminding me that the ballot for pro bowl nominations this year was soon drawing to a close and that I should get my arse over to NFL.com and cast my votes for the browns players worthy of a trip to Hawaii. Do you think that the person who created this mail went to any games this year? Did they even look at the results and standings?

Well, what a shame it is that last year I was putting a Brown in every offensive slot available but this year, well, it's slim pickins.

Have you guys bothered this year? I voted in Dawson (sadly our MVP), Pontbriand (never does anything wrong) and Rogers (his field goal tip was the highlight of that miserable game I travelled 4,000 miles to see)

Huge sigh.........

Howie.

I recieved an email from the browns organisation earlier this week reminding me that the ballot for pro bowl nominations this year was soon drawing to a close and that I should get my arse over to NFL.com and cast my votes for the browns players worthy of a trip to Hawaii. Do you think that the person who created this mail went to any games this year? Did they even look at the results and standings?

Well, what a shame it is that last year I was putting a Brown in every offensive slot available but this year, well, it's slim pickins.

Have you guys bothered this year? I voted in Dawson (sadly our MVP), Pontbriand (never does anything wrong) and Rogers (his field goal tip was the highlight of that miserable game I travelled 4,000 miles to see)

Huge sigh.........

Howie.

There are alot of Cleveland Browns that deserve to make the Pro Bowl. Shaun Rogers, best NT in all of football. Josh Cribbs the only guy to gun and return kicks and punts plus play significantly on offense. Dqwell Jackson, leads the NFL in tackles by an astounding margin has 3 ints and 2 sacks. Joe Thomas whos having a bit of a down year but is still considered one of the best LTs in the game. And even though Dawson has been missing kicks lately he's still making alot of them and amongst the top of the NFL for kickers. Thise we're the guys that I voted for along with Winslow because he is in my opinion the best pass catching TE in the NFL even though he and our offense is having a down year.

We've got the talent, its our head coach that doesnt know what he's doing!

There are alot of Cleveland Browns that deserve to make the Pro Bowl. Shaun Rogers, best NT in all of football. Josh Cribbs the only guy to gun and return kicks and punts plus play significantly on offense. Dqwell Jackson, leads the NFL in tackles by an astounding margin has 3 ints and 2 sacks. Joe Thomas whos having a bit of a down year but is still considered one of the best LTs in the game. And even though Dawson has been missing kicks lately he's still making alot of them and amongst the top of the NFL for kickers. Thise we're the guys that I voted for along with Winslow because he is in my opinion the best pass catching TE in the NFL even though he and our offense is having a down year.

We've got the talent, its our head coach that doesnt know what he's doing!

Wow, you make it sound like were one or two plays away from being a good team. :lol:

You can't realistically send anyone but cribbs and the longsnapper.

I never vote in those things because I think fan votes are simply popularity contests.

Just go to any stadium and look around....lol

If we have any who deserve to go, the players and coaches will get them in.

Archived