THE BROWNS BOARD

Go Panthers

Solon16

I would like to see the Jets pull it out, long shot as it may be. Im a Bret Farve fan and would like to see him go out on top. I still think the Packers screwed up, though Rogers played well this year, I have to believe they would have a winning record if Farve was under center for them.

I want the Steelers or Ravens to win the Super Bowl thereby making this the worst football season in history.

The Ravens winning the SB 2 years after leaving Cleveland has to be up there in one of the worse seasons for a Browns fan. We had no team and had to watch what should of been our team win it all. Still kills me when I think about it.

Man that had to be demoralizing to the Bucs. You could see it starting in the fourth quarter. Even the offense was demoralized that the Panthers just ran it down their throats. I wish the Browns could do that too.

I would like the Panthers to win it all because they are my second favorite team.

Mainly because I really wanted us to draft Deangelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart...was hoping PS made a move last year to get JS. Peppers,Beason are beasts! Who do you want and why?

I do hope you remember I too wanted to draft DeAngelo Williams......back then......instead we did a Sewage and Sewage fired Davidson now with the Panthers and their zone blocking scheme.

I met Jeff Davidson's father when he got here and asked him what happened in Cleveland and he said Jeff will not talk about it. I then asked him about Sewage and Jeff's feelings........the answer was NO COMMENT............

So there we were watching Carolina' Offense of Davidson running roughshod over Tampa using DeAngelo..........and we cannot run.....to makes things worse Antonio Bryant caught two hundred yards of passses............and to think all personnel genius Sewage passed on Williams and dumped Davidson and Bryant..........

we need a GM not a coffee fetcher

I do hope you remember I too wanted to draft DeAngelo Williams......back then......instead we did a Sewage and Sewage fired Davidson now with the Panthers and their zone blocking scheme.

I met Jeff Davidson's father when he got here and asked him what happened in Cleveland and he said Jeff will not talk about it. I then asked him about Sewage and Jeff's feelings........the answer was NO COMMENT............

So there we were watching Carolina' Offense of Davidson running roughshod over Tampa using DeAngelo..........and we cannot run.....to makes things worse Antonio Bryant caught two hundred yards of passses............and to think all personnel genius Sewage passed on Williams and dumped Davidson and Bryant..........

we need a GM not a coffee fetcher

it's pathetic.

Look Rich...let us recap.....I wanted Deangelo 3 years ago (first...you didn't know who he was till I brought him up) but also told you and wanted Maurice Jones Drew, Ray Rice, Tashard Choice, Steve Slaton, and of course Adrian Peterson, Michael Turner....I also really think we need to offer Oakland something for Michael Bush then draft a second or third round RB, cut Jamal and jason wright.....also mark the words....Jamaal charles, and kevin smith both will be good in this league.

humble pie........I wanted "gulp" MO as well as you!!!

Man that had to be demoralizing to the Bucs. You could see it starting in the fourth quarter. Even the offense was demoralized that the Panthers just ran it down their throats. I wish the Browns could do that too.

I would like the Panthers to win it all because they are my second favorite team.

I remember Mack and Byner running it down opponents throats in the 4th...god i miss that too!

I would like to see the Jets pull it out, long shot as it may be. Im a Bret Farve fan and would like to see him go out on top. I still think the Packers screwed up, though Rogers played well this year, I have to believe they would have a winning record if Farve was under center for them.

me too... would love to see Ol' Brett go out winning the superbowl...but....who knows!

Look Rich...let us recap.....I wanted Deangelo 3 years ago (first...you didn't know who he was till I brought him up) but also told you and wanted Maurice Jones Drew, Ray Rice, Tashard Choice, Steve Slaton, and of course Adrian Peterson, Michael Turner....I also really think we need to offer Oakland something for Michael Bush then draft a second or third round RB, cut Jamal and jason wright.....also mark the words....Jamaal charles, and kevin smith both will be good in this league.

humble pie........I wanted "gulp" MO as well as you!!!

Your premise about Williams is wrong. I was viewing Williams stats for more than a year and following his numbers. Playing for Memphis concerned me so I asked our pal Ghoolie about him and he gave him a big thumbs up. Thus, I suggested Williams get drafted by the Browns after what I saw in his all star game effort. You may have had some influence on my thinking as I respect your football acumen and talent assessment greatly. But I do my own ranking based on my knowledge. As far as the rest of your statement we can pretty much agree. Especially the part about Peterson whom I wanted very very bery badly but we got a tackle instead........WHOOPIE.

I do remember your views about Jones Drew........the rest get lost in the laundry list of backs............

I will say this for Carolina they have used a one or two pick on back five times in the last five years...........so they do understand that skill players are the key to winning

I notice my comment about Davidson went ..........quietly away.........he was Sewaged!

I want either the Titans or the Panthers, just so more people realize you do not need a stud QB to win it all.

Run the ball. Stop the run.

Doesn't always have to be 350 yds and 3 TD by the QB.

Doesn't hurt, either. But I have always felt a good running game and stout defense is the way to go. At least it is my favorite way.

And this is coming from a guy who was a huge fan of the 49ers because of Montana (Notre Dame.)

Archived