THE BROWNS BOARD

Obama "Don't stock up on guns"

calfoxwc

protecting your family? from what? shooting coyote? get a trap! we all have rights on this rock, unless you truly are the human elitist i suspect you are.Sisjy

I know I sit here and goof off, and to myself, I'm funny.... GGG

But seriously, what do you mean by the above? What ??? @@

:D :D

i'm an animal lover cal, even the ugly and mean ones. and i like to poke digs at people who want to harm them.

yet i'm all for the harming and destruction of humans, especially the guilty ones. :) more misanthrope than humanitarian i support equal rights for all sentients on Earth, with sentient defined by creatures who can feel and understand pain, not just us two-leggers.

that coyote is just doin his thing cal. pepper spray isn't lethal, i like that one more.

Im an animal lover too! I Love to Eat Them! Venison is very tasty!
i grew up eating more venison and potatoes than any living being ever should. glad you still have a taste for it. ;) now i only do it as jerky.

...............but should the need ever arise don't think for a second i wouldn't be first in line to hunt one. should that time come a truck, a spotlight, and a rifle should make the night trip to the store take about 10 minutes. at that point it's not about the hunt fellas, it's all about food in my belly. we've come a long way. the days of dressing up like our forefathers in camo and leather and sneaking around the woods killing stuff to eat are long gone. if you are one of those who want your hobby to be to practice the tradition, the sport of hunt, have at it. there's a ton of them that need to go. i especially like that you eat it. that's always a bonus, and a problem i have with fisherman.

keep those skills sharp--we'll need you later.

Many animal lovers and so called moderate activists dont know the first thing about the ecology of wild animals. They are just trying to be accepted by there peers as being for something that they have been told or taught is barbaric.

If there was a real deprssion they would never make it.

I have been told stories of those who not only lived through the depression but also WWII how many people struggled and how they overcame those struggles for meat (protein) by hunting and raising not just chickens and other farm animals but also raising rabbits for food consumption.

What remains to be taught by our younger generation is basic survival skills such as trapping & hunting, also planting a garden.

If people were not able to get food what do you think would happen?

Would there be utter chaos?

Would your neighbor bust down your door looking for something to eat?

You dont have to go to far back and look what took place after hurricane Katrina went thru New Orleans. How did the people of New Orleans react?

They were holding signs for the media saying please bring me some aid , food water the basic essentials. they could not take care of themselves since there local walmart was closed or looted and there was nothing left.

The question is would you be one of those people begging for Big Brother to take care of you?

Actually, bear spray would work on some crook that breaks into your home. In an enclosed area, though....

I read about wild boar in Ohio. Those things are dangerous.

I'm thinkin something bigger than a 22 magnum... Hey, after a mountain lion roared near me in the fifth grade in OHIO?

Gun in the spring in our woods. Saw 4 dear the other day. Deer hunters hardly got them all...

Would you stand by as Obama's special police round up non-conformist?

We have heard all the stuff about Mr. Bush and his police state.

But will your voice be heard when your man Obama really does

start up his civilian military force

and rounds people up for reeducation.

I think many of you will be like the Germans in the 1930's and remain silent.

Video of Obama's Civilian National Security Forces

Archived