THE BROWNS BOARD

Why do Liberal Progressives hate jews so much?

Mr. T

Why do Liberal Progressives hate jews so much?

And they say, that their party represents the party of fairness? Yeah right!

These people look like they would eat their own children.

Here's a question for you. Do you think these Jews are Jew-Haters?

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/lefti...l-aviv-1.294359

Leftist and rightist demonstrators clashed Saturday night in Tel Aviv as more than 6,000 Israelis gathered to protest the Israeli raid on a Gaza-bound aid ship earlier this week, in which nine pro-Palestinian activists were killed.

Leftist protesters in Tel Aviv on Saturday, June 5, 2010.

Leftist protesters in Tel Aviv on Saturday, June 5, 2010.

Photo by: Nir Keidar

The protest was originally planned by to mark the anniversary of the Six Day War which broke out 43 years ago today. Among the organizers were left wing parties Meretz, Hadash and Peace Now organization. The demonstrators carried banners saying "The government is drowning us all," "We must stride for peace," and "A right wing government = clear and immediate danger to state security."

As the demonstrators marched from the Rabin Square near the city's municipal building toward the Tel Aviv museum several hundred rightist demonstrators followed the procession. Upon their arrival at their final destination the spirits heated up between the two opposing groups, during which they two sides cursed and shouted at each other.

A smoke grenade was also hurled at the left wing demonstrators from an unknown source.

Police were deployed to keep the two sides apart. Clashes were also reported on the central Ibn Gevirol Street.

Among the leftist demonstrators, hundreds carried Israeli flags to establish that they were not demonstrating against Israel nor questioning the country's existence, but rather protesting the actions executed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's right-wing government.

What does God have to do with anything!?!? Neither of their 5000 year old books entitle them to anything. They need to figure this out like f*cking grownups.

LOL. Vapor, man has been at war since he could pick up a rock. As long as man exists, there will always be conflict. Acting like "grownups" is exactly what they are doing.

LOL. Vapor, man has been at war since he could pick up a rock. As long as man exists, there will always be conflict. Acting like "grownups" is exactly what they are doing.

Well, I'd like the human race to be past the whole manifest destiny thing, but I guess that's a bit much to ask from people that kill each other over who gets which part of the temple on the mount.

And some still dont get it. Israel is their home not Germany nor Poland.

But the vile and hateful speech that some people in this country have towards the jewish people makes me believe that those same people would be followers of Hitler.

And these same people want you to believe that they are all about fairness. I say BS!

Ever try to analyze people bon and raised in Ohio who choose to be outspoken Steeler Yankee or Michigan fans?

But if anyone truly believes humanity will "move on" from territorial and group identifiication loyalty, then they're nuts.

It's human and animal nature whether you call it religion patriotism race or anything wlse.

The Palistinian conflict is an excuse to hate Jews.

Any of the Helen Thomas fans here think there'll be peace when Ahmedinijad wipes out Israel?

There is no real Palistinian race language or anything else besides the name given the territory be Caesar as an insult to the Jews.

Perhaps they should be murdering Jordanian children too.

Would our anti Israel posters support that too?

WSS

I don't think Helen Thomas has any fans here.

Well I'd bet had someone dispaaraged her a couple days ago.....

Her comments were obviously beyond the pale.

Yep.

I get the feeling that sentiment is more popular among the anti war left than one might wish for.

Maybe not.

WSS

>>The Palistinian conflict is an excuse to hate Jews. Any of the Helen Thomas fans here think there'll be peace when Ahmedinijad wipes out Israel?>>

They hate Jews and, fortunately for them, Israel is only a bomb lob away.

They hate Americans too.

Do you know what......................they HATE. Let's leave it at that.

>>The Palistinian conflict is an excuse to hate Jews. Any of the Helen Thomas fans here think there'll be peace when Ahmedinijad wipes out Israel?>>

They hate Jews and, fortunately for them, Israel is only a bomb lob away.

They hate Americans too.

Do you know what......................they HATE. Let's leave it at that.

She got what she deserved, IMHO. Put her in the senile category with others like Jimmy the Greek, Al Campanis - who, at least, had alcohol to partially blame for their demise.

She got what she deserved, IMHO. Put her in the senile category with others like Jimmy the Greek, Al Campanis - who, at least, had alcohol to partially blame for their demise.

Do we all remember Jimmy's faux pas?

He said the same thing that Ali Foreman and Frazier said about a week earlier.

WSS

The well known journalist who sat next to Helen Thomas for years....

says she has said things like that for years.

Yes, I forget his name.

You can't say something as repellant and revealing as Thomas said and not lose your job as a mainstream journalist. As Steve notes, Glenn Beck isn't in the White House Press Corps. We don't hold the White House Press Corps and Fox News to the same standard, and we shouldn't.

It was her time anyway. Past her time.

As for the title of this thread, it deserves a punch in the mouth.

And Al Gore and Bill Clinton?

It's all the same:

Libs/progressives are just extremely HATEFUL Little nasty people

who don't believe in anything... good.

Helen Thomas.

Ha.

Illegal activity is my key.

ILLEGAL Mexicans, and TERRORISM, which includes mostly Muslim Extremists these days.

Helen Thomas made no distinction about a subgroup of Israeli's and their illegal activities.

lol, that word reminds me of my freshman year religion class.

Teacher: "Class, does anyone know what the Exodus was?"

Friend: "Yeah, Ms. Coccia, that's when God led the Heebs out of Egypt."

One of the funnier almost-suspensions I've witnessed. He plead ignorance that he didn't know it was a derogatory term.

lol, that word reminds me of my freshman year religion class.

Teacher: "Class, does anyone know what the Exodus was?"

Friend: "Yeah, Ms. Coccia, that's when God led the Heebs out of Egypt."

One of the funnier almost-suspensions I've witnessed. He plead ignorance that he didn't know it was a derogatory term.

Heh.

"Almost as good as Lincoln freed the jigaboos."

:lol:

WSS

Archived