THE BROWNS BOARD

D'Qwell

roach

The guy had a good game today.. Where did that come from? #95 and #96 showed that they have a hard time shedding off blocks. A big problem. A bigger problem was the combination of our play calling and OL play. Shame on you guys. Sure, Dorsey is awful. We saw that during the past two preseasons, but Chud did nothing to help him out.

Pontbriand was good- again.

52 is playing with the best of them this season. He leads the NFL in tackles with 130 has 3 INTS and 2 sacks. Those are probowl numbers for an MLB. Today he had 2 INTS, 15 tackles and 13 of those were solo. The guy was one of the few who came to play the Titans.

Imagine Ray Mauluga playing next to him! What an incredible tandem that would be!

52 is playing with the best of them this season. He leads the NFL in tackles with 130 has 3 INTS and 2 sacks. Those are probowl numbers for an MLB. Today he had 2 INTS, 15 tackles and 13 of those were solo. The guy was one of the few who came to play the Titans.

Imagine Ray Mauluga playing next to him! What an incredible tandem that would be!

And Cly Matthew Jr. Next to him.... DAMN...now THAT would be hot!

marty's all 3-4, all the time. last DC was wade phillips, from the one-gap 3-4 school. likes to being the heat. actually gambles a bit more on D than on offense.

Marty used a 4-3 here and a 4-3 in Washington. SD was the only place he used a 3-4 and that was because of the players he had. Maybe we will finally get a coach that will fit a scheme to the players instead of the players to the scheme.

Jackson is a prototypical MLB playing in a 3-4 that doesn't fit him. Just like it doesn't fit Wimbley or Corey Williams.

yeah, same thing, different post. guess i don't know as much about marty as i thought.

i do agree that d'qwell is miscast in the 3-4, though, and that wimbley's not strong enough to play on the outside.

you don't think that corey williams could be an effective 3-4 end, though? he's got the size, speed and strength for it.

Archived