THE BROWNS BOARD

New RB PLEASE!

bigred

Nothing helps a young QB then a great RB. I hate to say it but if Beanie comes out and is still on the board you're going to have to take him. Look at the Falcons with turner. He has helped Ryan out so much. Why the browns didn't pursue him was crazy. JL has seen his better days and Harrison is not an every down back. Next year with BQ and Beanie in the backfield would look really good. I know we need a lot but a great RB can turn things around.

Your crazy. He remind me have Eddie george. I've watched all of eddie's games too. Beanie is big and powerfull and also has great speed and can take it to the house when necessary. The carter thing is crazy in my opinon. The thing I like is his ability to break tackles.

Guest Masters
He hurt his toe this year. Why everybody thinks he is injury prone baffles me. He has been hurt once in his career. Look at AP they said the same thing and I think they should have drafted him konw instead of JT.

Bennie played hurt last year and his freshman year. This season is not the first with injuries to Wells.

the reason wells has been playing hurt is because of the nature of his injury. its one that is very minor, but if you don't rest it doesn't heal. he chose to play with the injury, instead of sitting out. that does not make him injury prone

wells is like brandon jacobs. him and quinn would dominate on offense

Are you nuts? You cannot run if you dont build your o-line.

agreed. drafting purple jesus last year would've given us nothing. he's running behind a monster OL in minny. had we drafted him, he'd be averaging 3.5 YPC and would probably have been injured by now.

the reason wells has been playing hurt is because of the nature of his injury. its one that is very minor, but if you don't rest it doesn't heal. he chose to play with the injury, instead of sitting out. that does not make him injury prone

wells is like brandon jacobs. him and quinn would dominate on offense

Then why waste the draft pick? Jacobs is a FA.

Archived