THE BROWNS BOARD

Housh

We need Tom Tupa

Clayton doesnt think Cinci re-signs him. Who does?

I don't buy it. They are going to dump Chad Johnson....there is NO WAY they don't keep TJ. If they did, Palmer would scream his way out of town!!!

Guest Aloysius

Miami would make a lot of sense.

They need a #1 receiver to pair with Ginn & Bess. And Houshmandzadeh's from Cali, so I'm sure he'd appreciate the weather.

I'd rather have Housh, he's not a loudmouth "Me first" guy. I'd assume he'll go somewhere where they'll break the bank, but isn't he getting on in years by now?

He's still a top 3 receiver in the NFL so I dont think his age is affecting him much.

He's still a top 3 receiver in the NFL.

Top 3???? Nothing against him, but here's a list of WRs I prefer to TJ:

Randy Moss

TO

Andre Johnson

Marques Colston

Anquan Boldin

Larry Fitzgerald

Greg Jennings

Calvin Johnson

Roddy White

Steve Smith

Reggie Wayne

Brandon Marshall

Braylon Edwards (!)

Wes Welker

Anquan Boldin would be the brass ring, though.

More like wet dream. :unsure:

If I were a Cards fan and the team let Boldin go, I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

Housh would make WAY more sense than Stallworth, given that Edwards is more of a field stretcher than a, uhm, dependable pass catcher. I was all wet on Stallworth.

Anquan Boldin would be the brass ring, though.

Hey Shep, good on ya for admitting you missed out on Stallworth because so did I. A bunch of guys told me it was a terrible signing and I defended it religiously even though I never like Stallworth before.

We need someone who can catch the ball and get open. Housh is more than just a possession receiver, that guy can play. He looked like the best WR in the Pro Bowl last year and I'd love to have him. It looks like we'll bring Edwards back because he can't possibly ask for an extension, but Housh is going to come at a high cost. If it's not too much I say go for it, but I doubt we can.

I love HooshiMooshie. He's got guts, catches the damn ball, runs routes, and is a guy you don't have to worry about causing problems.

Basically he is the Anti-Braylon. Cincy shouldn't let him go, but, then again, it is Cincy.

If we could get him, good pickup. Of course, if Boldin were to become available.

Maybe we can dupe Detroit out of Calvin Johnson. He'll be 3 years in the league next year, about the time that receivers really 'get it'.

Archived