THE BROWNS BOARD

BOWL MANIA CHALLENGE

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

Official 2008-09 The Browns Board Bowl Mania Challenge

The Browns Board Members are invited to play The Browns Board 2008-09 College Bowl Mania on ESPN.com.

This game challenges you to select the winners of each of the NCAA college football bowl games. You must pick winners with a Confidence scoring system (assign confidence points to your picks). Best of all, the game is FREE to play!

Get in the action now:

http://games.espn.go.com/bowlmania/group?groupID=3239

Game Front:

http://games.espn.go.com/bowlmania/frontpage

Group: The Browns Board

Password: Beer

Winners get their name enshrined on the Front page of TheBrownsBoard.com, along side past winners of our fantasy games and pick'em contests.

They also win this virtual trophy:

virtual%20trophy.jpg

... and best of all, Winner secures Bragging rights for an entire season.

PAST WINNERS:

NCAA BOWL MANIA

2004 KSHutchins

2005 HagII

2006 Calfox & Dad

2007 Zombo2000

2008 Fooleeze

2009 YOU?

Good Luck!

I will sign up today on two conditions a bigger trophy and a signing bonus and bullet proof holster so I cannot shoot myself in the leg or foot!

was dat three conditions..............was it 50% more than two conditions.......hmmmmmm......sue de bastidges

Guest ATENEARS

Ole Timugen got me prompted today to update some more post counts. is there any more (whiners) out there that want me to look into their post counts, that I haven't already done?

If you didn't sign-up for the Bowl mania Challenge today ... then, you're gay.

Wait, I can't sign up yet.

#1 - Rich's post was very funny. I want to savor the moment.

#2 - Stan, would you keep Timugen busy so he forgets to pick his college picks in the College Pickem? That's

the only way we can beat him and take over first place.

The man is extremely consistent. I think we worried him though, made him sweat for a while.

Second place is still pretty darn good.

Does anybody know where Stan ended up? GGG

Okay, time to sign up for the College Bowl Mania Challenge !

The College Bowl Mania is the best part of these pickem things...

makes watching the bowl games a heyl of a lot of fun !

You'll pick the winners as you figure it, then you assign points, consecutively, for how

sure you are. The more certain you are of a win, the more points you give that game.

Calfox and Dad team up - and look forward to it every year...

I assume before the bowls start playing... not to worry, plenty of time, seein as how the bowls haven't been determined yet...

All signed up and ready to win again.

Guest ATENEARS

Bowl Mania is our first Fantasy Game of the 2009 Calendar Year.

Be the first of 2009 to have your name listed among the other fantasy stars on the Front Page of TheBrownsBoard.com

As others have said, this is perhaps the best contest of them all, it only lasts less than a month, and keeps you a vested interest from the minor Bowl games played on December 20th through the National Championship Game on January 3rd.

We had about 50 contestants last season, and currently only have 21 registered.

Tune in tonight (Sunday) at 8:00pm for the Bowl Selection Process ... and then let the picking begin!

Guest ATENEARS

This Contest Starts on Saturday (Dec 20th) ... you have only a couple of days to sign-up.

Also, many of you who have registered, have not made your picks yet. Please take a minute to do so.

Guest ATENEARS

Last Day to sign-up for what is probably one of the funnest and certainly the quickest fantasy league ... not to mention it is TheBrownsBoard's first fantasy League of the New Year and a great way to grab a virtual Trophy right out of the gate in 2009.

Don't Miss Out ... Register Right this minute!

Last Day to sign-up for what is probably one of the funnest and certainly the quickest fantasy league ... not to mention it is TheBrownsBoard's first fantasy League of the New Year and a great way to grab a virtual Trophy right out of the gate in 2009.

Don't Miss Out ... Register Right this minute!

To sweeten the pot, I'll throw in a virtual 2008 Mercedes!

Archived