THE BROWNS BOARD

toothlessberger and his shoulder

Sez.EJ

Holmes, u were in here before the last weekend saying the steelers were going to win the next 5...that blew up on u in the 1st of 5 games. I'm not buying what u are selling about the steelers winning all these games. Believe what u will, the only thing I believe is u will be in here again with another "big" prediction about them winning the next 4 after their next loss.

ALL the games are winnable...but Not an easy one in the Bunch. We will see... We Need at least ONE win here to stay in the hunt . We could very well win all of them. Or lose them all. But, You are way off

in Ripping Ben , he is a warrior. Playing Injured. Hard to Rattle ( is he perfect ? HECK No... 4 picks says that but one was a Lucky Deflection and another a Hail Mary so ...? ) However...that game was so close to going our way its pathetic ! We get that 2nd Bomb for a TD and its Lights out for the G-men , we get the Sbnapper to deliver the Ball to Berger we most likely STILL WIN ! But thats life and the Giants are a VERY good team on D and solid on O. I salute the Brownies for tormenting them , but if you played again THAT wouldn't be happening. The Steelers have their work cut out for them. Yes , the Injuries are Piling up and the need is to really suck it up and Play at this point. The Browns had to do that and it took them awhile (Adjust to Injuries) . We are in a stretch where we need to step up QUICKLY ! I do fail to see that reason for you to be cocky here... For all your ranting WE still OWN YOU ! And we are not Slipping or sliding its merely Injuries and trying to Adjust to the injuries. You Browns fans should relate to that ! MAybe some day You will own us over a LONG Haul... but that's a LONG way off....

Well said FOS you are right on the money with everything. The Browns fans can say whatever they want but they know in reality that the Steelers are not going away and they cringe at the fact of knowing that they lost the last 10 meetings to them. They also know that in order once again for the Browns to have any shot of making the playoffs as a wildcard team they are probably going to have to beat the Steelers at Heinz Field in Week 17. No matter how many times the Browns fans come on here after they win a game and after the Steelers lose such as last week and try to convince themselves that they are going to catch the Steelers in this division I just sit there and laugh because I quite simply DO NOT FEAR THE BROWNS AT ALL...The streak will reach 11 come the end of December and hopefully it's a loss that eliminates the Browns from playoff contention so they can sit on the whole fact all offseason that the Steelers once again ruined their teams chances of going anywhere. So while the Browns fans were laughing this week a lot after they won and the Steelers lost to the Giants in the end as the old saying goes he who laughs last laughs best. And in the end the Steelers will be the ones who get the last laugh over the Browns much like they always do come the end of this season...

10 strait ...16 of 17 and 17 or 20 since the Birth of the "New" Browns. THAT alone is the root of the HATRED and jealousy observed daily on this Board.

How about a NEW Saying "He who laughs MOST laughs BEST !!! " It will be a LONG TIME before they can go there. My ONLY Fear in the next "Rematch" is Injuries... If we continue to Fall to injury week after week the Browns certainly have enought talent to take us. But Pittsburgh in General is know for HEART ! And NFL Expert after NFL Expert Still say , Even after THIS Past week say the Steelers are amoung the BEST Teams in the NFL. EVEN With the Injuries stacking up we are getting Love. The Brown can take all the solice in the World that the New York Football Giants had so little respect for them , that they Overlooked them to a fault ! The Browns win in that game is THAT Simple. Or we would have seen a Repeat performance against the `Skins. So , everytime we lose i hear "Stillers SUCK" and so many idiotic posts its Hilarious. This Board is loaded with Anti-Steeler Threads , you go to our Boards and you don't see all these Hate Cleveland Threads...and Why ?? We aint worried or obsessed with the Failure or success of our enemy ! We come here to laugh and see what kind of Lunacy is being spouted about us. We have no reason the Loath them... they are "Also rans" or Basement dwellers. The Underbelly of the NFL... and have fans like ANTEATER... one of the most sissified guys I ever seen in all my Days, whiny and pathetic !

Just deal with the Fact that We Compete Year in Year out . Injuries may derail us a year here or there . But we quickly rise back to the Top. Its called Tradition and Cleveland TOO Can have a Winning Tradition, AGAIN !! They were winners... but no longer are . We WERE Losers and broke out of that to establish a Dominance in this "Rivalry " ! NOT Being cocky , you guys are at a place now , a place to Step up and Become winners ! Or slid back into the Dumpster ...ask Romeo , which will it be !?!

10 strait ...16 of 17 and 17 or 20 since the Birth of the "New" Browns. THAT alone is the root of the HATRED and jealousy observed daily on this Board.

How about a NEW Saying "He who laughs MOST laughs BEST !!! " It will be a LONG TIME before they can go there. My ONLY Fear in the next "Rematch" is Injuries... If we continue to Fall to injury week after week the Browns certainly have enought talent to take us. But Pittsburgh in General is know for HEART ! And NFL Expert after NFL Expert Still say , Even after THIS Past week say the Steelers are amoung the BEST Teams in the NFL. EVEN With the Injuries stacking up we are getting Love. The Brown can take all the solice in the World that the New York Football Giants had so little respect for them , that they Overlooked them to a fault ! The Browns win in that game is THAT Simple. Or we would have seen a Repeat performance against the `Skins. So , everytime we lose i hear "Stillers SUCK" and so many idiotic posts its Hilarious. This Board is loaded with Anti-Steeler Threads , you go to our Boards and you don't see all these Hate Cleveland Threads...and Why ?? We aint worried or obsessed with the Failure or success of our enemy ! We come here to laugh and see what kind of Lunacy is being spouted about us. We have no reason the Loath them... they are "Also rans" or Basement dwellers. The Underbelly of the NFL... and have fans like ANTEATER... one of the most sissified guys I ever seen in all my Days, whiny and pathetic !

Just deal with the Fact that We Compete Year in Year out . Injuries may derail us a year here or there . But we quickly rise back to the Top. Its called Tradition and Cleveland TOO Can have a Winning Tradition, AGAIN !! They were winners... but no longer are . We WERE Losers and broke out of that to establish a Dominance in this "Rivalry " ! NOT Being cocky , you guys are at a place now , a place to Step up and Become winners ! Or slid back into the Dumpster ...ask Romeo , which will it be !?!

You're a butthole.

Excellent post couldnt have said it better myself. Expect to see it again here this weekend if the Browns beat the Ravens and the Steelers lose to the Redskins on Monday night. The Browns will then be one game behind the Steelers and act like they have overtaken the Steelers and are above them but in reality they still wont be overall and also in the standings. The bottom line is this year in the weak AFC and in the NFL period the Steelers have the defense, the consistent play, and the QB in Ben Roethlisberger to make it all the way to the Super Bowl and win in the playoffs. The Browns might make it to the playoffs by some chance, and get a wildcard spot but in reality are they really going to do anything in the playoffs and win on the road with as inconsistent as Derek Anderson has proven to be game in and game out?? The answer to that is No they wont.

I can't speak for every Browns fan, but I can tell you this. The reason I hate the Steelers has little to do with the Steelers winning 95% of the games. Very little. I actually respect them for the way they play other than when they pay the refs and do steroids.

The reason I hate the Steelers is because of their fan base. It's phony. It's like the Yankees or Red Sox. There are fake "Steeler fans" walking around Ohio and I have to see them on a daily basis. I'd bet my LIFE, that if the Steelers weren't the winningest team in the NFL since the early 1990's, over 90% of their OUTSIDE OF PITTSBURGH fans would not be Steeler fans. They'd be whatever OTHER team was winning that much. I don't know how real Steeler fans can stand it. Unless they're ALL bandwagon. I have to deal with these scumbag fake fans walking around OHIO on a daily basis. And acting like they have something to actually brag about over me. And the proof is there, because they're usually ALSO Chicago Bulls (from the Jordan days), Ohio State, and Yankees/Red Sox fans. Without any connection to those teams other than bandwagoning. You guys really don't understand how pathetically fake your fan base is outside of Pittsburgh and it's suburbs where the actual Steeler fans are.

It's to the point where, if I meet an ACTUAL Steeler fan who is also a loyal Pittsburgh Pirates and Penn State fan, I do nothing but shake their hand.

As far as the 'downside'....as I said in a previous post...the Steelers hadn't faced a team with a WINNING RECORD until this past week....AND THEY LOST. Now they have at least 4 more of those games in the next few weeks...and at least 3 of those games have defenses in the top half of the sacks category...that to me equals

Get ready for the downside!!!

After the Redskins game the Steelers play 3 teams in a row with a losing record the Colts,Chargers and Bengals. All 3 of those defenses have been awful all season long. Colts cant stop the run or pass, SD is terrible against the pass ranked dead last in the NFL, and the Bengals well are the Bengals. And as far not facing a team with a winning record the Steelers played Baltimore in week 3 when they were 2-0 after they kicked the Browns ass remember that?? And the Ravens are currently 4-3 now last time I checked that is a winning record correct??

Oh...I'm sorry...that's right the Ravens won so they are now considered a QUALITY TEAM...but that will change this weekend....when we beat them and the Redskins beat you...it will make the teams records against QUALITY TEAMS:

Cleveland 1-3 (NYG win, Dallas/Was/Pitt loss)

Pittsburgh 0-3 (Was/NYG/Phili loss)

of course...if we keep winning I guess you will eventually get to count US as a quality win...but then what is that to brag about?

Well you're 0-1 so far this weekend WPB...Guess the Ravens are a quality team after all especially since the Browns couldnt even hold a 14 point lead on them at home in the 2nd half when they had complete control of the game. It sucks cause I really wanted the Browns to win this game so both them and the Ravens would be 4-4 not the Ravens are 5-3 and a Steelers loss tomorrow makes us tied with them with the Steelers of course owning the tiebraker by beating the Ravens. Guess the Giants win is a wish now as well seeing that you beat them at home and we lost to them and we beat Baltimore at home and you guys lost to them. All there is now to look forward too besides the Steelers game tomorrow night is Thursday night now when the Broncos bury the Browns and their playoff chances once and for all.

Archived