THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns to get Burress?

Buck The Frowns

Could you imagine a healthy Brady Quinn passing to Plaxico Burress next season? Sure he just signed a 35 million dollar contract but I bet the Giants would eat half just to be rid of him. And when Cowher comes to coach the Browns next year it could be like a happy family reunion. Factor in that there are fewer places in Cleveland for him to get in trouble than he did in NYC, and the revenge factor when the Browns play the Steelers and you have a good fit. What do you think?

Could you imagine a healthy Brady Quinn passing to Plaxico Burress next season? Sure he just signed a 35 million dollar contract but I bet the Giants would eat half just to be rid of him. And when Cowher comes to coach the Browns next year it could be like a happy family reunion. Factor in that there are fewer places in Cleveland for him to get in trouble than he did in NYC, and the revenge factor when the Browns play the Steelers and you have a good fit. What do you think?

I think Burress will be spending time in jail and out of football....he committed a felony after all.

In my opinion, one of the biggest reasons why we haven't lived up to expectations this year is the number of ME guys on this team.

Truth be told, I don't really see any 'me' guys. Braylon maybe???

Guest Aloysius

:o

Actually, Domenik Hixon's doing better as a punt returner than Cribbs is this year. Both of them have returned 22 punts, but Hixon has 58 more yards. (He also has 24 more catches)

Our specials just haven't been the same this year.

Guest Aloysius

And the Giants got Hixon as a waiver wire pickup after the Broncos cut him.

Just another example of what an amazing job the Giants' front office has done. Even their one screwup, trading Ryan Grant for a 6th Round pick, doesn't look as bad now that Grant's come down to earth (3.8 YPC).

For me, the dream scenario would be Ernie Accorsi coming in as our team president. Savage could do the scouting, much like what Jerry Reese did before he took over as GM.

In a couple years, Accorsi would retire, and (hopefully) Savage would have "matured" enough to handle full GM responsibilities.

Probably not a realistic scenario, but it'd be great for our franchise.

Archived