THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns fan turns "Yellow"

Rocky20

I stopped reading when the dude said he was gonna be a Pittshole fan.

Good riddance. Wasn't a real fan to begin with. I'm glad when weasels like this get rooted out. We don't want or need these weak and fickle putz's on our side. I'm GLAD when people like this become Squeeler toads. That "team" deserves them.

Doug

I stopped reading when the dude said he was gonna be a Pittshole fan.

Good riddance. Wasn't a real fan to begin with. I'm glad when weasels like this get rooted out. We don't want or need these weak and fickle putz's on our side. I'm GLAD when people like this become Squeeler toads. That "team" deserves them.

Doug

Good lord, I didn't begin to even read that whiney ass post, but if some toolstick says he's going to root for Pittspile because he's "upset" with the Browns by all means go. Let me hold the door open for ya so it doesn't hit you in the ass, although I'll be happy to give a swift boot in the ass myself.

With all the talk about fags on this board lately, that's a true fag.

Naaaa! He ain't quitting. He's just shaking the tree as someone wrote before.

He's got a few good points and some weak ones.

Who cares if Quinn cannot throw the ball 50 yards downfield? Maybe that will spoil our flea-flickers (haven't seen any in a while) but 30 yds are more than enough for me if we can have elusive receivers who can add the missing yards.

The main point is: how passionate can be the fans after another disappointing season?

It's difficult to take a 4-12 season, but it is even more difficult to take such a disaster after dreaming the playoffs the whole offseason.

What will be the temperature in Cleveland in August 2009 come pre-season time?

Naaaa! He ain't quitting. He's just shaking the tree as someone wrote before.

He's got a few good points and some weak ones.

Who cares if Quinn cannot throw the ball 50 yards downfield? Maybe that will spoil our flea-flickers (haven't seen any in a while) but 30 yds are more than enough for me if we can have elusive receivers who can add the missing yards.

The main point is: how passionate can be the fans after another disappointing season?

It's difficult to take a 4-12 season, but it is even more difficult to take such a disaster after dreaming the playoffs the whole offseason.

What will be the temperature in Cleveland in August 2009 come pre-season time?

I believe there are some youtube clips of quinn throwing the ball over 70yards in the air if anyone cares to look... Cant see youtube at work.

Archived