THE BROWNS BOARD

QB Bruce Gradkowski Signs With The Browns

WPB Dawg Fan

Toledo kid, right?

WRONG ATENEARS - he is a Pittsburgh kid. You know, that piece of shit city that has never produced jack shit when it comes to quarterbacks in the NFL or headcoaches for that matter.

It was a good signing by Savage - he is an upgrade over Ken I have a weaker arm than Bernie Kosar Dorsey.

Guest ATENEARS
WRONG ATENEARS - he is a Pittsburgh kid. You know, that piece of shit city that has never produced jack shit when it comes to quarterbacks in the NFL or headcoaches for that matter.

It was a good signing by Savage - he is an upgrade over Ken I have a weaker arm than Bernie Kosar Dorsey.

I meant University of Toldeo, you know one of those higher education Ohio institutes that poor pittsburgh kids go to be taught how to play the game?

Guest ATENEARS

I researched Gradkowski back when Rich was pimping him, and I think I was impressed with him in the (Motor City?) Bowl. Then I watched him early on at Tampa. I like this pick-up, it won't be anything that helps us turn the corner, but he's a solid back-up.

And compliments Brady Quinn well. They are of similar style.

Thanks boyz when de font of football knowledge speaks ............yeah it is da Rich...........then it is the font of football knowledge.......carry on all

and member if Rich says it ..........it has 85% of being correctomundo

why is that so hard when the whole fuawilking country is melting down

Hi buddy how yah doin..............it is again funny the hated and often 100% accurate Rich is alive and well............and wowee got again a nutter one correctomundo

stay tuned for the next chapter.............[b]thanks riffer and erty and whatever your moniker for all the non support of me getting it always right for years

I know for you admitting that Rich is wone fuawking football guru would be sticking a stake in your heart.........and

that says it all ...................

Guest Aloysius
dats cuz rich gets it.......often and regular or sumtin.........satn is a slithering snake.......me be of utmost integrity with football acumen.........keep whining..........whatever.....luv ya guy.........you be back stabber.......good on you

Thanks boyz when de font of football knowledge speaks ............yeah it is da Rich...........then it is the font of football knowledge.......carry on all

and member if Rich says it ..........it has 85% of being correctomundo

Shit, I can't tell who's who anymore!

cartman.jpg

Guest Masters
dats cuz rich gets it.......often and regular or sumtin.........satn is a slithering snake.......me be of utmost integrity with football acumen.........keep whining..........whatever.....luv ya guy.........you be back stabber.......good on you

Nah, we all forget that stuff....lol

Guest Masters
Bingo Bruce can play and we coulda had him for nuttin instead of a first and second round pick.......................who is de dummy now........tanks Stan...........as always Rich wit de vision sees what it can be instead of where to piss away money

A guy who had been unemployed this year. Yeah, you don't need to trade draft picks for that. Of course when even Gruden's QB collecting ass doesn't want you any more, there is a reason.

and wowee got again a nutter one correctomundo

Just b/c Savage signed Gradkowski doesn't mean you're correctomundo, or is it even telling that he's a good QB. More accurately perhaps, according to how you feel about Sewage, you got a nutter one WRONG and Gradkowski is another Sewage Folly. :lol:

Just sayin'.

Shit, I can't tell who's who anymore!

cartman.jpg

That was PFG..............and Masters is here living life in denial............too fuawiking funny about him

but you be so cool in your astutefullness intelligence............and does anyone understand...............NOPE especially Masters living life really tiny in denial every day

Guest Masters
That was PFG..............and Masters is here living life in denial............too fuawiking funny about him

but you be so cool in your astutefullness intelligence............and does anyone understand...............NOPE especially Masters living life really tiny in denial every day

In denial of what? Your inability to form posts that make any sense?

how does this make sense yu e of stupid discussion and lover of SEWAGE who has led us to three losing seasons in four years and ZERO playoff games

Stick that one where the sun don't shine and make sugar out of that shiiiit..........................as in SEWAGE.........by God it does stink...........make is smell better or just please go away or just shut de fawaque up

this post is certified as not making sense by our genius and indiot who got nevir anytning correct for years about the browns .........our boy genius Masters of the dumbest football view on the planet

I am richeagle and I endorse this insightful post exposing a true American idiot about football Masters...........

now in the spirit of good football let's carry on and ignore that maroom........or maroon..............mayehm............or ............ah heck FOOL

Guest Masters
who got nevir anytning correct for years about the browns .........our boy genius Masters of the dumbest football view on the planet

Just 4? Okay, that is easy.

1. Edwards (I called day one that he'd be Mr. dropsie and bad route runner. He is from MICH after all).

2. That fixing the OL would reap huge rewards. See last year. QB didn't get touched.

3. That Jamal would rush for more Y/C than McGahee last year.

4. That Anderson was not a real NFL QB (called that after you got hard for hm when he came in at the end of the 2006 season). He is still who I said he was then.

Bonus ones

5. That Kelly Holcomb would not be the savior of Buffalo and was not a real starting NFL QB.

6. That Nolan and Saban would not turn around their teams faster than Savage. As well as Saban bombing.

7. Winslow was a Pro Bowl caliber TD and required double coverage.

Here is one for you. Try naming 4 things you were wrong about the Browns over the last few years. You know you can't because your ego can't take it. You take this stuff way to seriously for someone who half the time posts in tounges.

Archived