THE BROWNS BOARD

Why cant we have "status" in this board like the old one?

DieHardBrownsFan

Hey - I'm trying to help yinz out.

The board looks like a dogs breakfast, maybe that's why the post count is DOA. Sorry if you can't take constructive criticism, but I call 'em like I see 'em.

It looks like dog breakfast? Why, because it ain't full of gay bells and whistles??? It's a freaking football discussion forum asswipe. Do you really think we are concerned about those members who don't want to register or frequent here because we don't have gay user-titles, custom emoticons, & smilies?

Did you ever think that maybe the bare bones forum part is all we really care about, and that those other gay qualities are just bones we throw the yappers from time-to-time to please them between star-trek reunions?

C'mon, I thought you Steeler fems were real football fans. Are you seriously mocking our forum because you can't build up to a witty title with your post count?

The censorship on your gay Shittsburgh verses was to rattle your soft little cage. Thanks for playing, toy.

First, I didn't bring up the title thing - one of your members did.

Second, quality obviously doesn't matter to you. Whatever, I'm just trying to be a good guy here and help yinz out.

You would think a brand spanking new forum would get a burst of activity, but it's pretty dead here during the maiden voyage.

But hey - your forum, not mine.

Good luck

Regards

..... an`at

Schuck I dont like you but if nobody but me gets the hilarity of you- stealer schuck coming on this BROWNS board and giving the admin what-for about his site and how to properly administer it, then I guess I owe you a p-nubby.

you still suck but thats some funny sht you did there.

EDIT:

I see that Schuck has been run.

Why cant this site have that cool feature that other boards have called The Boneyard where you see a tombstone with the name of every member thats ever been banned? Its just in the PHPP Stan just turn it on.

Archived