THE BROWNS BOARD

WEs Welker gets de cleated!

SuperSteelers

Hey, inbred steeler fag. The only thing I have to look forward to in Football the rest of the season is to see you inbreds lose in the playoffs. I hope you make it far, and then lose. It will give me satisfaction.

:lol::lol: Typical "candy ass" believeland fan.... This is what you do evey year?? ..ISN'T IT JERKOFF!!! Since your pathetic loser franchise never makes the freaking Playoffs , you root against the Team that "bitch slaps" the sorry group of losers you follow as a football team every year ..That is a sure sign of a pathetic loser ..Misery loves company and your sorry ass has been miserable as a Professional Football fan for Decades . :blink: Make sure when you are done reading this , you stand up so you can get some oxygen to your brain ...sitting on it all day like that can cause brain damage ,you freaking "fag"..Now all at once you idiot ..What's that famous "believeland" rant??? "Wait 'til next year " ..yeah , right moron ...the Stains will suck next year too and THAT makes everybody outside of that shithole aka Cleveland, Ohio ---very "satisfied"

legal or illegal, i would love to see that kind of hit from someone wearing brown and orange. when was the last time at browns stadium we heard 70k people say "ouch" at the same time and it wasnt one of the brownies on their backs.

I believe it was when Brian Russell laid out Chad "Ocho Cinco" Johnson.

Hey, inbred steeler fag. The only thing I have to look forward to in Football the rest of the season is to see you inbreds lose in the playoffs. I hope you make it far, and then lose. It will give me satisfaction.

Sounds like it may be the only thing you have to look forward to the rest of your sad pathetic life, you impoverished maternal fornicator. I am not a "fag", though I guess it is a kind of gay voyeurism when I watch the Browns get a new one ripped twice a year by the Steelers. Your Santorum runs as red as Heinz ketchup.

Tell me, when they fire Crennel the day after the Steelers game later this month, will they get rid of the whole staff or will they keep the team gynecologist?

League already said the hit was clean.

This was good old fashion football. Good thing you guys aren't watching the game 40 years ago, you'd say every hit was cheap.

Sure it was a bit unecessary, I'm sure Tomlin is telling Clark that next time he should hit Wes, just "not so hard"

Im sure Wes is a nice guy don't hurt him!!!! If any safety on your team could/would hit this hard, you'd love it.

You pansies are unreal.

It'll be a sad day when all I have to look forward to is another team losing.

Wow, that'll be painfully embaressing.

It'll be a sad day when all I have to look forward to is another team losing.

Wow, that'll be painfully embaressing.

Quit while you're behind, DieHard. You just got owned by a guy who can't even spell.

League already said the hit was clean.

This was good old fashion football. Good thing you guys aren't watching the game 40 years ago, you'd say every hit was cheap.

Sure it was a bit unecessary, I'm sure Tomlin is telling Clark that next time he should hit Wes, just "not so hard"

Im sure Wes is a nice guy don't hurt him!!!! If any safety on your team could/would hit this hard, you've love it.

You pansies are unreal.

How about you post the clip on your board, and if we want to come over and see how amazing your safety is, we will.

Quit whining dude... If its not of Interest to you IGNORE the post ! That will KILL IT !

Not surprisingly, you missed my point.

It was: Don't post a clip on a rival's board of a controversial (I think it was late, but I could be swayed either way) hit made by one of your players, then get all pissy when we call it a cheap shot.

Nobody is whining about anything, dude.

Not surprisingly, you missed my point.

It was: Don't post a clip on a rival's board of a controversial (I think it was late, but I could be swayed either way) hit made by one of your players, then get all pissy when we call it a cheap shot.

Nobody is whining about anything, dude.

Hmm... OK I see your point , But like I said if its a waste IGNORE IT. Then it will just Fade to the back pages. I will retract the whining label !

( Is there something wrong with , "Dude " ?) If so ...So very sorry Boss...

Archived