THE BROWNS BOARD

Anderson dislocated finger during game

Guest ATENEARS

DA is a bum and a classless jerk...I dont feel one bit sorry for his loser ass..Yes it was wrong to boo him...but on the other hand he had no right slamming the fans ...The fans are the ones that pay his freight...DA has this attitude that he thinks hes something great wich after nearly 30 starts hes barely mediocre...I cant wait till we trade him so we dont have to talk about his sorry loser ass anymore FINIS!

Wasn't that against the Dolphins on monday night? I was at that game, sitting right behind Tony Rice and a few rows in front of Buster Douglas and his posse.

Yes, that was against the Dolphins and the Browns lost. If i remember correctly.......Shula used all his timeouts as the Browns were driving for the go ahead score. Which gave Danny enough time to return the favor.

Hey that's great, he's tough he has a high pain tolerance, so does my brother, but I wouldn't want him QBing the Browns.

As far as Crennel keeping everything in house, that's all good n' well, but it works so much better when you're actually, I dunno....winning football games.

When the coach makes serious bonehead moves like kicking a FG late in the game when you're down by 3 scores, or sitting a promising young RB when your "vet" isn't getting much done. And then the big one, playing a QB who's not only making no plays, but just playing poorly. He was quick as shit to sit Quinn to get a "spark" but in the other 8 games he never felt the need to try and get a "spark"

Listen, when an assistant coach is under a great coach it can go one or two ways.

They can branch off and be successful and be a part of the coaching "tree" or they can flounder and become one of those "great coordinator, lousy coach" types.

Crennel is in the latter group.

I was behind the guy for a long time, and gave him a long leash, but after you go 10-6 against scrubs and then take a huge 12 game shit against the top tier talent of the league, well it has to fall in his lap. And I hate to break it to ya fellas, but he agrees with me.

That about sums it up.

Archived