THE BROWNS BOARD

Paulson and Bernanke are buffoons

rich4eagle

Just what it is based on performance

It they are more than buffoons please provide evidence

They both successfully again today sunk the markets with total dismal discussion which was useless and demoralizing...............whew!

40% decline in markets, massive debt, banks failing, autos failing, US failing, lending markets frozen..................

PLEASE PROVIDE WHY THE ABOVE IS NOT EVIDENCE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????///

40% decline in markets, massive debt, banks failing, autos failing, US failing, lending markets frozen..................

PLEASE PROVIDE WHY THE ABOVE IS NOT EVIDENCE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????///

It is difficult, in my humble opinion, to blame others for ills if they were not solely responsible. In other words, if all other variables were controlled.

They may be very bright but, for example, they inherited a smoldering wild fire.

Some, like Stephanopolous, were waxing about how Obama, himself, caused the market to increase last week. Do you buy that?

If so, do you believe he is also responsible for the free fall yesterday? I don't believe that either but, given, your premise, how can you not blame Obama for yesterday - by the way, today wasn't even half the way up.

Obama represents hope at this stage..............so whatever he does that has hope as part of the message can positive

he cannot do negative because he is not yet President

meanwhile I watched both Bernanke and Paulson on TV yesterday

Bernanke was pathetic

and he looked like Babe Ruth in comparison to Paulson

who appears to be totally clueless and orders of magnitude above his competence as his work on the bailouts demonstrates

My understanding

If you have evidence that either has a clue please provide it...................cause it escapes all reason and sanity as far I can see

Nice for you to say Obama is a house Boy...........as he has never served a day as President.......OH WAIT........he is leading our nation while the sitting President is finishing making an ass of himself

Mr. T it is sad you give the guy who has not served day one NO slack while NEVER admonishing the buffoon who has wrecked our nation

says a lot

give peace and prosperity a chance............or indeed wish we continue to self destruct and HOPE Obama fails

that is what haters of America are doing

'

Are yu a Hater or America if not.........get your head outta yuraass and hope this guy can fix the self destruction ongoing for eight years.............

Rich, Bush is as Big of a Liberal as all those Lefty Democrats who are running the show up there in DC, and do you really think that Obama can change anything?

Hell No!

He will only do what he is told I dont believe the man is a self thinker at all.

When the Bafoon was campigning he needed a telepromtor, that right there tells it all.

If he had any Passion about what he was saying and preaching to his followers he wouldn't need it written out for him, it would roll off his lips. I believe all he did was to give lip service to the crowds.

go bow down now your King is on his way.

Why all the Hate Rich?

I respect your opinion, you have a right to one just like everyone else. but we dont have to attack each other on a difference of opinion.

Look over at the BrownsBoard and all the hate over favorite QB's. Now that to some is worth fighting over.

What do you want in a leader? Me, i want a self thinker, not a puppet to the old regime. and as far as I can see with all of the new cabinet posts, there isnt any change, its the same old hateful left guard.

Archived