THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns VS Titans predictions

DieHardBrownsFan

Guest ATENEARS

Browns 42

Titans 17

We've eliminated the Big Problem that has been holding us back since the second half of week #1 last season ... the sky is the limit now!

If we go 3 games without a TD, you bet your ass Chud is done before the end of the year

I predict Dorsey plays okay. For all the shit he takes from Browns fans he really wasn't that bad in San Fran. But with the Titans D and Chud's new love for the dink and dunk I wouldn't predict many points next week.

I'll say a low scoring game with the Titans winning it by about a TD.

I hate going against the Browns, but reality says with a 3rd string QB in and the D of the Titans...this is going to get ugly. I fully expect however that the Titans play it close to the vest and so the score won't be as terrible as it could be.

Titans 23

Browns 6

Dorsey will play pretty well, but the defense will keep it close.

The Titans' defense will be let loose, and before the 3rd quarter is half over,

Shaffer falls asleep standing up (not that you can tell the difference much when he's awake or not),

and Dorsey will unfortunately suffer a season ending injury.

Cribbs will have to qb the rest of the way.

And he'll lead the Browns to a win.

23-20 in overtime. (oh, and Harrison will run for a TD on the only ONE play he gets in the game for)

Cribbs might get the start after all. He just needs to bitch to the media about not getting enough touches. Then our "Players First" coaching staff will bend over backwards to make him feel better.

Titans 49

Browns 0

Our punter had better be rested and ready.

There is no way we score on this team unless we get a turnover in their territory. They are absolutely going to stuff the run and dare us to throw, which we cannot. Johnson and White are going to ram it down our throats,a s they do to everyone, and if Rogers is still whining, we're going to give up 250 on the ground, easy.

TEN 38

CLE 6

Dorsey goes 12-22 for 168 yards with a few great throws and a couple God awful throws. Ends up with 2 TD's and 2 Int.'s. Lewis gets 62 yards on 18 carries. The D looks pretty good again with a couple Tenn drives ending in FG's and Pool and Wright each get a pick. Cribs plays sparingly on offense, but makes a play.

Browns- 17

Titans- 13

Archived