THE BROWNS BOARD

What if the Browns go 9-7? What happens then... seriosly think about it

PlaygroundLegend

I know that it isnt the most likely considering the teams we face, but what if the browns end the season with a 9-7 record?

Last year we had an easy as pie schedual and we went 10-6.

This year our schedual difficulty incresed tenfold and were still in the running to go 9-7

Many of you thought that we would do worse this year, than last year based on our schedual.

Can you really be that mad if we go 9-7 if we have a tougher schedual?

ALSO!

If you have read the article on Lerner on the Browns website, you will read that he said this:

"I think we've shown signs of having the right people," he said. "I think when you go 10-6 and have six Pro Bowlers, those are signs of having the right people."

This to me is a sign that Crennel and Savage stay for next year and get another chance.

Personally, I hope thats the case because we did win 10 last year and we still can win 9 this year. The players like playing for Romeo and they are taking the blame upon themselves (Braylon, JLew, Kellen, Quinn have all said it).

I think we can still win with Crennel, I know Im going to be bashed for it, but the players like him, they want to play for him,

they are just getting a case of REALLY BAD LUCK

It doesn't really matter who the QB is on this team

All that matters is if:

The O-Line Blocks for our Backs

Our Receivers Can Get Open

Our Receivers catch the ball

Our Defense Plays With Heart

Any QB can win with this team.... see last year with DA, he's terrible, but everyone else did their job

Stranger crap has happened...... Remember this is Cleveland man

But this thread is about what would happen to Romeo if we go 9-7

Seriously.... 9-7 with our schedual aint that bad.

Don't worry we aren't going 9-7. Right now, I would give you better odds on sighting a flock of pigs flying over Lake Erie, than seeing the Browns finish 9-7.

In case you haven't noticed the Browns defense BLOWS. And we have the Titans and Steelers on the road.

What will happen to Romeo is he will be canned right after the season is over.

Don't worry we aren't going 9-7. Right now, I would give you better odds on sighting a flock of pigs flying over Lake Erie, than seeing the Browns finish 9-7.

In case you haven't noticed the Browns defense BLOWS. And we have the Titans and Steelers on the road.

What will happen to Romeo is he will be canned right after the season is over.

That defense broke my heart Sunday, so did the OL, so did the QB, so did our WRs, so did............ Romeo has to be history come January has to be.

The Browns aren't going 9-7....All of the life has been sucked out by the realization that the season is over re: playoffs. The Fans have given up and the Head Coach is on his way out the door. Right now alot of guys are asking themselves if this really what they want to do for a living. Many players will decide yes...but not in Cleveland. You will see guys making plays for themselves to increase their stock, but you won't see them playing as a team. Which means overpursuing, blown coverages, and missed assignments. All hope has been lost, and they be lucky to win 2 more games.

I just realized something...if teams find out that Lum comes with DA when we trade him, they might not want to go after him. Lum could very well hurt our chances of trading DA.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Thanks man, that was good.

I know that it isnt the most likely considering the teams we face, but what if the browns end the season with a 9-7 record?

Last year we had an easy as pie schedual and we went 10-6.

This year our schedual difficulty incresed tenfold and were still in the running to go 9-7

Many of you thought that we would do worse this year, than last year based on our schedual.

Can you really be that mad if we go 9-7 if we have a tougher schedual?

ALSO!

If you have read the article on Lerner on the Browns website, you will read that he said this:

"I think we've shown signs of having the right people," he said. "I think when you go 10-6 and have six Pro Bowlers, those are signs of having the right people."

This to me is a sign that Crennel and Savage stay for next year and get another chance.

Personally, I hope thats the case because we did win 10 last year and we still can win 9 this year. The players like playing for Romeo and they are taking the blame upon themselves (Braylon, JLew, Kellen, Quinn have all said it).

I think we can still win with Crennel, I know Im going to be bashed for it, but the players like him, they want to play for him,

they are just getting a case of REALLY BAD LUCK

Even if we get to 9-7 crennel needs to be replaced period his coaching is bad and his non aggressive defensive style is not what bread and butter browns fans need or want to see lerner is a pos to me and will remain so until he replaces rac and perhaps savage and gets a real president to head up football operations..

For 5 yrs now we hear from randy about 1 time a year how he wants the browns to be a champion yet he puts people in place that i doubt my local high school would hire i unfortunately do get the feeling the soccer queen isnt going to change a thing and 4 years from now we still wont be anywhere you need cando people to do it not rejects from every other teams leftover management..

Crennel is a lazy coach with a very lazy unmotivated staff the whole thing needs to go bye bye or i will likely watch all the browns games by internet (if im still watching football at all) instead of going to any or even buying a sunday ticket next year...

At this point im more dubious and curious of what the soccer queen will do then excited about it hopefully he will fix the team or give me a one way ticket outta being a browns fan..

Maybe i can be a happier football fan if i just jump on whatever team is winnings bandwagon maybe its more fun to be a fair weather fan than a dedicated fan you know like lerner is a fair weather owner...

Archived