THE BROWNS BOARD

I hope the Browns go 4-12.

Koa

We have an ice cubes chance in hell for the playoffs so stop dreaming. Flame me all you want I don't give a ratbirds ass anymore. I've had enough.

We lose the rest of our games we basically:

1. Bid farewell to DA for good instead of brewing another wasteful QB competition if he does well.

2. Bid farewell to our current obese/unemotional glutton.

3. Receive a top 5-10 draft pick.

Wanting to win for "pride" doesn't give us jack shit in terms of Super Bowl rings. Think strategically and you'd feel the same way.

As a fan, I want to see wins. Our draft picks haven't been too stellar, as you know, so unless we can get Malumaluga (whatever his name is) with a high pick, we'll probably F it up.

There are enough players near the top of the round that we will get an impact player of need even if we go 8-8....so I want to see as many wins as possible.

Add into that the fact we have already named BQ the starter for 2009...and the better DA does down the stretch the more likely we get a good draft pick for him.

The draft position gained by a good performance from DA will far outweigh any position lost by a couple of wins!!!

Dont worry you wont go 4-12 but you will go 5-11 because the only win the Browns have left on their schedule will come in Cleveland against the Bengals. They wont beat the Colts this Sunday in Cleveland, and they wont win on the road at Tennessee,Philly,or Pittsburgh.

You're a total fucking pissant, but you happen to be correct here.

You're a total fucking pissant, but you happen to be correct here.

I wouldn't count on any wins after last week, but then again, I didn't expect them to show up like they did against athe Giants. I'd say a chance against Cincy and also against Philly. The Eagles are as screwed up as us. McNabb might be on the bench by then.

Archived