THE BROWNS BOARD

Getting pumped!!

BrownsBacker85

lol and it was all at the end of the season lol nothing good to look at at the begining of the season lol

Ummmm did you not pay ANY attention to the off season moves or how about the fact that mike holmgren is with the organization? What about the fact that we have the same coaching staff here that won those games? This team is a much better club then they were at the end of last year if you can't see that I don't know what to tell ya man.

Great video. if we can carry that momentum onto the practice field and into september we will have a season to be happy with. I do feel that this team has to be the team that makes a difference - how many stock clearances can we take? I think wildcard this year. Pumped and ready to thump!

Ummmm did you not pay ANY attention to the off season moves or how about the fact that mike holmgren is with the organization? What about the fact that we have the same coaching staff here that won those games? This team is a much better club then they were at the end of last year if you can't see that I don't know what to tell ya man.

I think he ment the begining of last season

Boy, anybody else love the highlight of our then awesome passing attack? That 1 completed pass was a thing of beauty!

First of all, it's nice to see that it's possible to put together an exciting highlight reel for the Browns. The other thing is that it's nice to see that there were lots of contributors.

Archived