THE BROWNS BOARD

QUINN OUT FOR SEASON!!!

clevebrownsfan

For better or for worse, now it's DA's time to shine.

For the past two seasons, Anderson has started knowing a large segment of the fan base wants to see him benched. Now that pressure is removed. It's DA or nothing.

He still has plenty of weapons at his disposal including Winslow, Stallworth, Edwards, Lewis, Harrison, etc. We can still put up 30 points in a game. The question will be has he learned anything from his benching?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I really think there is NO WAY we are keeping him. We have too many holes in the team and need the extra draft choices.

Yeah after cruising through the easy part of the schedule with a sparkling 1-2 record and a 60's QB rating I'm sure they're ready to remove all contingency plans and hand the keys exclusively over to Quinn.

...maybe if they hire Charlie Weis for head coach.

What's that I hear from the Savage home tonight?

Wait, wait, listen...

"I told you we needed 2 quarterbacks!"

Winner.

Guys, DA isn't getting traded this offseason.

And, guess what? We're stuck with Romeo for another year. 'The team had all sorts of injuries, even the QB was hurt; it's not RACs fault'.

This is awesome. We're going to get to waste THREE seasons.

Fuckin' sweet.

Honestly, I hope DA does well enough, but I'd really like to see the team just STINK it up in execution to ensure that fatass is gone. I can handle a QB controversy; I can't handle anymore of this 'coaching' staff.

Winner.

Guys, DA isn't getting traded this offseason.

And, guess what? We're stuck with Romeo for another year. 'The team had all sorts of injuries, even the QB was hurt; it's not RACs fault'.

Fuckin' sweet.

Honestly, I hope DA does well enough, but I'd really like to see the team just STINK it up in execution to ensure that fatass is gone. I can handle a QB controversy; I can't handle anymore of this 'coaching' staff.

I think the team is lost for the rest of the season. They just cannot put together a full 60 minutes of football. They have times where they are in the game but there are a lot of times when they clearly do not have the passion the other team plays with. Nothing is going to fix this mess except a coaching staff overhaul.

vegas dog we wil have BOTH qbs again next year. BQ's contract is backup money because it is performance based. DA is now back in the drivers seat to fight for the job but the controversy regardless of how bad or good he does will not go away anytime this side of the Browns soap opera.

My best friend was talking BEFORE the last game if RAC should have said NO WAY to BQ playing in order to preserve BQ from any more possible damage...... Too small of a sample that is now polluted from this last game results due to injury to compare his performance with similar players that DA had. Talk about cursed.

Who cares what Dorsey can do? He is the number 3 Qb and will be when DA gets traded in the off season. The Browns will pick up a veteran QB to back up BQ.

I agree that I hope it is not a career ending injury and have not heard that anywhere. Lum is probably just trying to make everybody freak out, I would ignore him unless he gives me a link to that story.

DA is and should be the starter with BQ out.

Big Red just looked at the schedule. That is a tough schedule, BQ might be lucky he does not have to face it.

Wins Philly and Cincy. I do not think DA will play horrible against these two teams. And I am going to go out on a limb and say that the Browns will beat the Steelers to end the season. Pittsburgh will be resting starters and it will make the Browns season to beat them.

That is my prediction 3 and 2 to end the season. 7 - 9 record. Not what is wanted but with the troubles the team has had and the difficult schedule I think that is what it will end up.

You might think I am crazy but that is my prediction.

i think your crazy, the steelers will not let the browns come into their house and beat them. i dont care if it is the last game of the season. never gonna happen.

Oh god, please... no... /wrists

Well Pittsburgh will have the Division wrapped up. They will rest PArker, the receivers, and the QB. Probably rest most of thier starting defense. That is why I think the Browns will beat them. The Browns will have everything to play for and the Steelers nothing. That is why I think that the Browns will win and end up 7 and 9 for the season.

Trade DA in the offseason. Sign a veteran back up and draft defense. Sign a few free agents and move on.

It is going to be nice to see the football thrown down field again. Quinn's dink-n-dunk was getting old, and I for one have many concerns about Quinn. That being said, I know that DA isn't the answer either. Yep, just another day as a Browns fan................. :(

It is going to be nice to see the football thrown down field again. Quinn's dink-n-dunk was getting old, and I for one have many concerns about Quinn. That being said, I know that DA isn't the answer either. Yep, just another day as a Browns fan................. :(

DA fag

Well Pittsburgh will have the Division wrapped up. They will rest PArker, the receivers, and the QB. Probably rest most of thier starting defense. That is why I think the Browns will beat them. The Browns will have everything to play for and the Steelers nothing. That is why I think that the Browns will win and end up 7 and 9 for the season.

Trade DA in the offseason. Sign a veteran back up and draft defense. Sign a few free agents and move on.

If you think the Steelers are just going to roll over for the Browns so they can rest their guys, you're freaking crazy. No way.

What kind of pussy gets an owie on his finger and is out for the year?

Well now the Browns have a chance to win some games at least.

Another bonus for the Browns is maybe all the BQ Fags just won't show up to the games. That way the team won't have to deal with the home crowd chanting for Quinn, Cowher, etc... while they're trying to play a football game.

YOU ARE SUCH AN ASS, LUMBITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Guest Ghoolie

This sucks..WTF else can happen?..

[/color]ROMEO COULD GET A 10 - YEAR EXTENSION

WORSE? SEWAGE DOESN"T GET FIRED TOMORROW

EVEN WORSE? LERNER LIVES AND KEEPS THE TEAM.

Actually who cares Quinn was the only reason to watch the rest of the year

SO YOU AGREE WITH OL GHOOLIE, OUR TALENT BLOWS THE BIG PORK SAUSAGE, OUR COACH IS A BALOW-JOB, SEWAGE CAN'T JUDGE TALENT and LERNER IS A SCHIDT OWNER.

Essentially dude, that's what you just said, and it is what I have been saying for some time now.

...now next year he will have to work on getting his feet wet...

Isn't is amazing that other players get hurt, and they just get back on the field and pick it right ack up, but OURS? No No No No Nooooooo.............. when they come back, they need mentoring and a full year or two to get their feet wet.

and another wasted season..

Again, if Quinn played this ould change the outcome, how? You do realize that with Quinn or without we would not win more than 2 more games, if that? Dude, no defense, no running game, we play a TE who tells the opposition we are not running, AND on top of all that......... we have nobody to catch the football or make TDs.

This is a 4 - 12 franchise, nothing more, nothing less. Quinn has absolutely no effect on this.

as neal young said...Helpless...helpless helplesss...

Are we on Candid Camera?

Good God! What else can happen this season?

The Cleveland Browns are a strange organisation. You can't play your first round draft choice like that and make his injury worse and more serious.

I'm just wondering: does anybody drive this bus or are we on autopilot?

That's okay - I always loved playing "pin the tail on the donkey." I just didn't realize it would carry over into my favorite football team. BUT, nonetheless the game involves: blindfolded vision, an ass (sometimes it's Dumb) and unconfident direction. Welcome to our passing game WITHOUT Quinn or Dorsey.

BTW, DA is now significantly BEHIND Matt Cassel as the FA QB teams in need of a QB will be considering. Detroit needs another Scott Michell so they're prolly going to go after Dumb Ass while Minnesota or Philly will be thinking about Cassel. The Chiefs WOULD have been ideal but Tylers Thigpens looks alot better than a passing game by DA. It all starts with knowing your own jersey color; so a QB needs at least 2 brain cells that are on speaking terms. Unfortunately for us, DA's dome only has a unicell in it.

- Tom F. (Lummy just likes DA because he has that size 15 shoe mystery meat that has him thinking about the concept of "you complete me!" Different strokes for different folks!)

Archived