THE BROWNS BOARD

Randy Lerner Interview Monday

Guest AdaM

ESPN reports that in an interview Monday with Randy Lerner he basically said:

I have no plans to sell the franchise.

I am deeply committed to creating a winning franchise.

It sickens me to see the team in the current state.

Crennel and Savage are gone after the season (ok he didn't say that but he said they're 'on notice')

To me, it makes me feel a little better. He is at least pretending to care and pretending to promise change to get us into a winning way of life.

Hopefully he's serious.

Crennel and Savage are gone after the season (ok he didn't say that but he said they're 'on notice')

To me, it makes me feel a little better. He is at least pretending to care and pretending to promise change to get us into a winning way of life.

Hopefully he's serious.

If he is so sickened by the state of the browns organization he has nobody to blame but his own hands off untalented ultra rich faggot ass mommas boy self..frankly hearing lerner say he isnt interested in selling the browns sickened me to the point of considering mutiny on the browns(for a brief moment)..

I really dont like that soccer loving faggot at this point in time he is an awful owner he lacks skills at hiring talented people to do his job for him because he would rather be humping gay english soccer players than running one of the greatest franchises in nfl history..

If he is so sickened by the state of the browns organization he has nobody to blame but his own hands off untalented ultra rich faggot ass mommas boy self..frankly hearing lerner say he isnt interested in selling the browns sickened me to the point of considering mutiny on the browns(for a brief moment)..

I apologize for not seeing the previous topic.

I think its a good sign he says he wants to build a winner here, lets just hope savage cant convince him he's capable of doing that. Because 4 years is enough.

I about crapped myself when i saw this on espn sorry if i offended anyone except randy lerner his punk ass i would like to meet in a dark alley i think i could talk some since into him..;) the problem with lerner is he is randy not even a wad of gum on his fathers shoe and never will be so now that im over the unfortunate realization the soccer fag isnt going to sell the team..all we can do is hope he grows some balls fast moves to cleveland and learns how to seek out and hire the right people to do what he cant do...run a football team it wouldnt hurt if he hired some people to run als old bussinesses as well all randy is any good at is firing people not hiring them...kinda like al davis really he hires tripe to run his team then blames what he should have known was a bad choice to begin with then fires them without putting any blame or responsibility on himself sound familiar?

Lerner should want to be a hero here not the villian..oh yeah thats right i forgot its just a cash cow with dumb fans that buy season tickets to watch our team quit on the field because nobody in this organization is responsible for anything but accurate accounting...

Perhaps randy should consider a minor partner like bernie to actually run the team business,oversight and show up to watch home games to let the fans and coaches/GM know someone is present and does care in randys ever noticable absentence?

Hopefully he's serious.

How about fixing the one you have now?

How about posting something that is completely irrelevant and has absolutely no point of existence..

Oh wait, you got it covered.

How about not having sexual fantasies about your mother?

After acting like an idiot i now see all lerner needs to do is take on a dedicated minor partner to oversee things but he is likely to stupid and perhaps to greedy to consider this but lets say a guy like kosar becomes a partner and comes to games to oversee the coaches and help direct the GM when needed and imagine what that does for us fans as well if lerner would do something like this it would be hard to villianize him...

But fear not he wont even consider such a brilliant and redeeming move squeeler fag your 2 game a year walk overs are secure for the time being in our lack of a dedicated owner or a knowlegable GM and with a Retard for a HC .....

Not trying to be controversial, but would you really want to see someone spoiled rich kid making football decisions. I want Lerner to provide the necessary money to operate a top notch franchise and hire some outstanding football people to oversee the operation.

Owners should be in the background and not being Al Davis. That being said, Savage should have a boss to report to and he shouldn't be in complete control of football operations.

I say hire a strong president with football operation experience and have Savage report to him. Strip Savage of some of his authority and hire a coach with some power on personnel decisions. If Savage doesn't like it, he can move on.

You need a team working together and not one person making all the decisions and not forcing his choices on the coaching staff. I have to say the talent on this team has been upgraded a lot and I believe the talent is here to win and make the playoffs. I believe the coaching staff is the biggest problem.

Not trying to be controversial, but would you really want to see someone spoiled rich kid making football decisions. I want Lerner to provide the necessary money to operate a top notch franchise and hire some outstanding football people to oversee the operation.

Owners should be in the background and not being Al Davis. That being said, Savage should have a boss to report to and he shouldn't be in complete control of football operations.

I say hire a strong president with football operation experience and have Savage report to him. Strip Savage of some of his authority and hire a coach with some power on personnel decisions. If Savage doesn't like it, he can move on.

You need a team working together and not one person making all the decisions and not forcing his choices on the coaching staff. I have to say the talent on this team has been upgraded a lot and I believe the talent is here to win and make the playoffs. I believe the coaching staff is the biggest problem.

Good point..but an owner that is incapable of putting these people in place is the problem with lerner there is tons of good management people Gm people and even some decent coaches available personally i think bringing in a minor dedicated partner that wants to win works along with new people in upper management savage should be demoted to top scout thats all he is good at...

Hands off owners are only good if they keep their hand visibly close to their upper managements throats and make them responsible by firing them if they arent doing the job they were hired to do...

Which does include firing coaches who are Retards and dont do their job of making the assistants do theirs..or stepping in to stop abyssmal playcalling or failing to bench certain players like edwards or DA when they are clearly hurting the team

And we do need a new president the guy who has it now i forget his name because he sucks is invisible and also is hands off with no responsibilty and imho did nothing for this team to deserve the promotion to begin with..

Archived