THE BROWNS BOARD

2010 Predictions

Who will win the National Championship this year, Im a Buckeyes fan in Alabama, so i would love to see OSU play them, and hopefully beat an SEC team.

Who will win the National Championship this year, Im a Buckeyes fan in Alabama, so i would love to see OSU play them, and hopefully beat an SEC team.

Hopefully the Buckeyes, Im really liking Pitt though, I think they'll surprise some people

How do you like it down in Alabama? Im going to be moving there in the next few months

• 3 weeks later...
Hopefully the Buckeyes, Im really liking Pitt though, I think they'll surprise some people

How do you like it down in Alabama? Im going to be moving there in the next few months

Sorry for the long delay man, I love it down here , it i way to hot though. 96 in May. Where abouts you moving too man?

SEC will win it again. Alabama will have a great offense they just need to replace a lot on D. Plus they have a tough schedule, but it's all at home.

SEC will win it again. Alabama will have a great offense they just need to replace a lot on D. Plus they have a tough schedule, but it's all at home.

I see LSU taking over the SEC again this year.

Outside Decatur, I've been down a few times and it was miserably hot a bunch of cotton fields and dirt roads. Haha needless to say im not to excited about the move wish it was more Southern Alabama

I live in Dothan which is about and hour or so from Panama City. All I know is that property taxes down here are dirt cheap, so enjoy that if you bought a house.

Well, they lost Cody, McClain, Jackson, and Arenas, but they're also getting Dont'a Hightower back from injury, and Marcel Dareus should be even more of a beast this year.

I think they'll be very good, but they'll need some more help from the other side of the ball. Greg McElroy and Julio Jones need to step up big.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived