THE BROWNS BOARD

May 4th, 1970

I drink root beer, and sometimes Coke,

and I make iced sun tea a lot, and lemonade,

and lots of water.

but I am going to start making the lemonade with real

lemons instead of from the Real-lemon concentrate stuff.

How do you like your kool-aid, banana, black cherry, or tuti-fruity patootie?

Our conversation is going downhill fast, and it's 80 percent your fault. ^_^

No, I don't think so. The bottom line on the whole conversation can be summed up simply by saying that you believe that anyone that doesn't fall in line with your goose step is your enemy.

Think again, and go back and READ the several posts starting this thread.

we were having a fine time with our differing? opinions,

then you started chiming in saying one of my "anecdotes" was not true, because

rightwing/leftwing...

Stop, and think. I call them "rightwing" and "leftwing" now. Then you started in on me,

because you're a "centrist".

I say, a "centrist" all too often refers to somebody that doesn't have the courage to

have PRINCIPLES and AMERICAN VALUES they will defend forever and ever.

My opinion of "Centrists": "DUDE, like, you know, I think abortion and illegal immigration and gay marriage,

you know, like everything, is good and bad and sometimes it just depends on who the peer pressure

people are and how I rationalize staying in the middle, man, so we can all share our smokie-smokie"

Bah. All you had to do, Gipper, was to simply post your opinions, instead of getting your tutu all

wrinklie because I posted what I posted, and you didn't like it.

It's on you;I think I am being gracious when I say "80 percent your fault".

BTW, was I right? Tuti-fruity patootie is your favorite?

Think again, and go back and READ the several posts starting this thread.

we were having a fine time with our differing? opinions,

then you started chiming in saying one of my "anecdotes" was not true, because

rightwing/leftwing...

Stop, and think. I call them "rightwing" and "leftwing" now. Then you started in on me,

because you're a "centrist".

I say, a "centrist" all too often refers to somebody that doesn't have the courage to

have PRINCIPLES and AMERICAN VALUES they will defend forever and ever.

My opinion of "Centrists": "DUDE, like, you know, I think abortion and illegal immigration and gay marriage,

you know, like everything, is good and bad and sometimes it just depends on who the peer pressure

people are and how I rationalize staying in the middle, man, so we can all share our smokie-smokie"

Bah. All you had to do, Gipper, was to simply post your opinions, instead of getting your tutu all

wrinklie because I posted what I posted, and you didn't like it.

It's on you;I think I am being gracious when I say "80 percent your fault".

BTW, was I right? Tuti-fruity patootie is your favorite?

What I said was that there was NO justification for the shooting of the Students at Kent State. There was not justification for that. The guardsmen were not by any means in any life threatening situation. Even though there certainly may have been justification for them to be there and to prevent any further riotous activity, there was no justification for the manslaughter that occurred there. And yes, trust me as a jurist, in any other situation that was not otherwise so politicized, the individuals doing and ordering the shooting would have been charged with manslaughter.

And I don't care what your particular experience was with a few people you may have had a disagreement with during that time. Maybe you were being a turd with them just like you have been somewhat of a turd here, thinking that your opinion is the only opinion that counts and that their opinion about the conduct of the Vietnam War should not count for anything and that anyone that disagreed with you on your opinion is somehow traitorous or lacks principles or American values.

And that, my friend is a purely feculent thought process. I have as many principles and hold my American values very near. and dear and I suspect I have done far more in my career to bring the American values of Freedom, liberty, and justice to bear in our society than just about anyone you know. And your opinion of centrists is a fool's opinion. It is the 80% of us that are centrists that actually accomplish things in this society, and the 10% of you on the extreme right and the 10% on the extreme left that get all the attention merely because you blow so much smoke up each others asses that that is all the media pays attention to.

The thing is, it is my kind who defend your right to be as extreme as you want. We are the ones that make this country safe for you from your extremist opponents, and we are the ones that make this country safe from you as well.

LOL!

IMO: A centrist is nothing more than a follower who is afraid to take a lead in fear of being ridiculed by either side.

Step up to the plate and play some ball, the next pitch is coming right down the middle so you can swing or stand there.

I call BS on you again, Gipper.

I couldn't care less that you disagree, or have different opinions.

and, surely, God Bless ya even though you are a "jurist?" that

already decided guilt on the National Guards' part.

Nice justice, to you, maybe. Your leftwing bias and kangaroo court

"guilty before charged" bs is purely because what? You lived next door

to Jerry Rubin or something?

Here's a clue - you look like a dimwitted jerk for putting words in my mouth, er..

fingers, and then telling me what you mistakenly infer is MY feculent thought process.

I think the way you think, and express your arrogant libbie self... as FLATULENT.

So, you think, that if you throw rocks into the face of your local police officer,

kick him in the groin, and run, that he can't shoot you because his "life isn't in danger?"

See? I can do that same thing. Only I'm honest enough to admit it's dumb.

You, not so much. It's a cowardly way to argue points.

The more you jaw-flappy, the more you come off as a long-haired hippie who needs to take

a shower. Your "logic" stinks.

Archived