THE BROWNS BOARD

Joe Haden's nickname

Browns

Another 5'6" player (major league) with a cool nickname---------- Walt "No Kneck" Williams.

What?? Are we trying to sound like Ghoulardi....Obey dey, Obey dey??? K-nif

I love ya man ;)

I could care less about a nickname until he shows that he can cut the cake. Uncle Joe could never cut the cake.

Maybe his nickname could be Marie Antoinette. She said "Let Them Eat Cake" and they said "We'll show you how to cut a cake"...with a guillotine.

I wouldn't know, but I do like your avatar....the Gators do have good looking uni's....no??? Nice color scheme.

Not in my opinion. The blue and orange combination makes me want to wretch. The Broncos once had the same scheme and that sucked too. The Broncos improved when they went to a navy blue.

Not in my opinion. The blue and orange combination makes me want to wretch. The Broncos once had the same scheme and that sucked too. The Broncos improved when they went to a navy blue.

There is always somebody in the crowd who doesn't know what they are talking about. ;) It's the second best color combination to Orange and Brown.

Oh and Gip....sometimes I think your sense of humor is a bit dulled for some reason, so note the wink....I do understand it is all personal taste.

I wouldn't know, but I do like your avatar....the Gators do have good looking uni's....no??? Nice color scheme.

I'm not a Gator fan..but I do like the uniforms and I love the color scheme. I wasn't a big fan of the white helmets at the end of last season though.

There is always somebody in the crowd who doesn't know what they are talking about. ;) It's the second best color combination to Orange and Brown.

Oh and Gip....sometimes I think your sense of humor is a bit dulled for some reason, so note the wink....I do understand it is all personal taste.

I understand Peen. You like Liver and Onions, Anchovies in your pizza, eel pie, sardines, grape leaves, saurkraut plain, Head Cheese and Tripe, and the Orange and Blue color combo. Each to your own taste.

I understand Peen. You like Liver and Onions, Anchovies in your pizza, eel pie, sardines, grape leaves, saurkraut plain, Head Cheese and Tripe, and the Orange and Blue color combo. Each to your own taste.

LOL....fair enough.

I can say I don't like liver at all, and am not crazy about tripe. Never had head cheese, but can say it doesn't look all that appealing....I might pass since as a rule i am not all that big on organ meat

Eel....can't say I have had it but wouldn't dismiss it without eating some...probably tastes OK....all the other stuff is fine...I like stuffed grape leaves.

Anchovies are good, but not on pizza....I like them on a Caesar salad and simply eaten off a toothpick.

Dumbo...someone had to say it.

JOEHADENPANIKE150.JPG

Blimey, he looks like a baby in that shot.

I think he should be known as "cool suit Joe"

As long as he plays like his life depends on it, who cares what he's called. Although I do like "cool suit Joe" lol. :)

Blimey, he looks like a baby in that shot.

I think he should be known as "cool suit Joe"

As long as he plays like his life depends on it, who cares what he's called. Although I do like "cool suit Joe" lol. :)

I have a great nickname for him based on this photo: BLACK VULCAN

Black_Vulcan2.jpg

I always assumed that if your name was Joe than your nickname was Joey? Outside of that, let the guy play first and possibly acquire a nickname based on his play. But if he doesn't, who really cares?

Archived