THE BROWNS BOARD

Hire Joe The Plumber to Replace RAC

Flugel

Folks,

If we're gonna keep the face of the Cleveland Browns Dumb and Dumber - why not hire Joe The Plumber to replace RAC. He'd be perfect because he's not REALLY a certified Plumber. He just has a Hell of an imagination which is what this offense has lacked. On second thought, something was far fetched about replacing a SMART QB with a DUMB QB today so our completion percentages went from 50% (bad) to 37% (piss poor). YAY!

WHO is going to be doing the hiring of the NEXT Head Coach? AND, are they going to get him BETTER players with BETTER character? If not, sell this freakin franchise to someone that CARES.

I miss Clay Matthews, Mike Johnson, Eddie Johnson, Frank Minnifield, Hanford Dixon, Thane Gash and Chip Banks. I even miss Candle-crack Cousineau. These guys all had character. This team has mixed reviews because some see talent - some don't. I think this team lacks CHARACTER.

No behind doors meetings - NOBODY stepping up - they all just want their paychecks and all is well. You know what - that AIN'T just the coach - it's the person bringing their asses here and overpaying every DAMN one of them.

Andra Davis isn't ANY better of a tackler today than he was the day Jamal Lewis ran right through him like he was Casper the friendly ghost for 500 rushing yards in 2 games. Davis is the SAME guy and Savage gave him a raise which says "this is what exactly I'm looking for" to the younger guys. Message received so somebody like D'Qwell prolly sets the bar at Davis and we see how it's turning out.

CHARACTER is what is turning Edwards and Winslow into DIVAS instead of WEAPONS on Sunday. If they NEED rah rah for motivation - we're wasting double digit millions on the WRONG people. Score FREAKIN Touchdowns instead of dropping important passes when we NEED you most. Winslow has LOST 2-3 steps since the kid you saw giving Ohio State fits a lifetime ago. The reason? 3 knee surgeries and couple staff infections so he's NOT the same kid. He's easy to cover now which is why he gets busted for offensive interference every week. The LAST asset he had was GREAT hands but he's dropping too many passes now too.

This team isn't NEARLY as talented as some of our fans think they are. If we combined with the Steelers, the ONLY guys that could start are Joe Thomas, Eric Steinbach, Josh Cribbs and does Shaun Rogers have as many Pro Bowls as his best friend Casey Hampton (they could split)? MAYBE Eric Wright but that's a stretch at this point. So HOW are we measuring up to what is supposed to be our benchmark?

We're getting clobbered in the front office folks. We don't have a guy like Pollyneedsahaircut or a guy like Hines End. We just don't and we continue to accept that and blame our Head Coach whether it's 1999, 2004 or 2008. We won't beat Pitt this year because we don't have the talent OR character OR coaches. It's all about who does the hiring.

Bill Cowher isn't going to tolerate LBers that are scared to tackle people so I can foresee some turbulence with him and Opie if he keeps whiffing so badly on the LBers. LBers guys are the heartbeat of a 3-4 and our's currently has heart disease. They're just no good enough. We've seen good enough via the guys mentioned above.

Josh Cribbs has CHARACTER. Donte Stallworth cashes paychecks.

Shaun Rogers has CHARACTER. Corey Williams cashes paychecks.

Mike Johnson HAD CHARACTER. Andra Davis cashes paychecks.

Know the difference because you better believe Cowher will.

- Tom F.

Folks,

If we're gonna keep the face of the Cleveland Browns Dumb and Dumber - why not hire Joe The Plumber to replace RAC. He'd be perfect because he's not REALLY a certified Plumber. He just has a Hell of an imagination which is what this offense has lacked. On second thought, something was far fetched about replacing a SMART QB with a DUMB QB today so our completion percentages went from 50% (bad) to 37% (piss poor). YAY!

WHO is going to be doing the hiring of the NEXT Head Coach? AND, are they going to get him BETTER players with BETTER character? If not, sell this freakin franchise to someone that CARES.

I miss Clay Matthews, Mike Johnson, Eddie Johnson, Frank Minnifield, Hanford Dixon, Thane Gash and Chip Banks. I even miss Candle-crack Cousineau. These guys all had character. This team has mixed reviews because some see talent - some don't. I think this team lacks CHARACTER.

No behind doors meetings - NOBODY stepping up - they all just want their paychecks and all is well. You know what - that AIN'T just the coach - it's the person bringing their asses here and overpaying every DAMN one of them.

Andra Davis isn't ANY better of a tackler today than he was the day Jamal Lewis ran right through him like he was Casper the friendly ghost for 500 rushing yards in 2 games. Davis is the SAME guy and Savage gave him a raise which says "this is what exactly I'm looking for" to the younger guys. Message received so somebody like D'Qwell prolly sets the bar at Davis and we see how it's turning out.

CHARACTER is what is turning Edwards and Winslow into DIVAS instead of WEAPONS on Sunday. If they NEED rah rah for motivation - we're wasting double digit millions on the WRONG people. Score FREAKIN Touchdowns instead of dropping important passes when we NEED you most. Winslow has LOST 2-3 steps since the kid you saw giving Ohio State fits a lifetime ago. The reason? 3 knee surgeries and couple staff infections so he's NOT the same kid. He's easy to cover now which is why he gets busted for offensive interference every week. The LAST asset he had was GREAT hands but he's dropping too many passes now too.

This team isn't NEARLY as talented as some of our fans think they are. If we combined with the Steelers, the ONLY guys that could start are Joe Thomas, Eric Steinbach, Josh Cribbs and does Shaun Rogers have as many Pro Bowls as his best friend Casey Hampton (they could split)? MAYBE Eric Wright but that's a stretch at this point. So HOW are we measuring up to what is supposed to be our benchmark?

We're getting clobbered in the front office folks. We don't have a guy like Pollyneedsahaircut or a guy like Hines End. We just don't and we continue to accept that and blame our Head Coach whether it's 1999, 2004 or 2008. We won't beat Pitt this year because we don't have the talent OR character OR coaches. It's all about who does the hiring.

Bill Cowher isn't going to tolerate LBers that are scared to tackle people so I can foresee some turbulence with him and Opie if he keeps whiffing so badly on the LBers. LBers guys are the heartbeat of a 3-4 and our's currently has heart disease. They're just no good enough. We've seen good enough via the guys mentioned above.

- Tom F.

Great F'ing post, you sir are 1000% correct. Character is what seperates great players from good players. From good players to avarage players and avarage players to horriable players. You are always gonna get more out of a guy that has character plain and simple. I dont think Savage or who ever is evaluating talent on this team even looks at character with the guys we have.

I sure as hell hope cowher comes in here and cleans house.

Great F'ing post, you sir are 1000% correct. Character is what seperates great players from good players. From good players to avarage players and avarage players to horriable players. You are always gonna get more out of a guy that has character plain and simple. I dont think Savage or who ever is evaluating talent on this team even looks at character with the guys we have.

I sure as hell hope cowher comes in here and cleans house.

Thanks EQ! I shouldn't be posting within 24-72 hours of losses - I should be filling my pez dispenser with Prozac instead. The addition of Cowher means Phil better have another draft like 2007 and do a WAY better job of bringing in good front 7 people because the only guy worth a damn is one that doesn't have alot of muscular endurance - Shaun Rogers. 6 other guys are completely replacable. Just being honest. Seeing how we collapse every time Rogers leaves the field, what's gonna happen if he gets injured like many other free agent swe've brought here? We're going to see just how wonderful Phil has left our front 7 via the draft and it's not very pretty at all.

- Tom F. (GOOSEFRABBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

RAC lost control of the team when he was ordered by Randy Lerner to start Quinn at QB.

From that point on the team has imploded.

The Browns probably win the last three games if Lerner doesn't pull rank on RAC, but instead they were one missed Buffalo FG from losing all three.

Way to go Lerner.

That Rogers is incredible. I don't care if he gets winded and needs to rest half the second half, the dude gives his all out there. Best defensive player we have had in a long time. Unfortunately Savage gets some credit for snagging him there, if you're looking to wave g'bye to Savage.

I think some of our players DO have character but the linebackers aren't any of them. Until I see one of them call someone out and deliver on it or start getting some sacks regularly I have no choice but to believe they are pussies and don't give a damn, or shouldnt be in the NFL.

Folks,

- Tom F.

Beautiful posdt Tom...deadnuts on....Talk about PEZ dispensers being filled with prozac...If I were RAC and opie...Id just put a friggin gun to my head....

Thanks EQ! I shouldn't be posting within 24-72 hours of losses - I should be filling my pez dispenser with Prozac instead. The addition of Cowher means Phil better have another draft like 2007 and do a WAY better job of bringing in good front 7 people because the only guy worth a damn is one that doesn't have alot of muscular endurance - Shaun Rogers. 6 other guys are completely replacable. Just being honest. Seeing how we collapse every time Rogers leaves the field, what's gonna happen if he gets injured like many other free agent swe've brought here? We're going to see just how wonderful Phil has left our front 7 via the draft and it's not very pretty at all.

- Tom F. (GOOSEFRABBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

If Cowher comes to Cleveland ( a big IF at this point) Then Phil Savage will not be the GM .Cowher will either be the GM himself ,or bring in a hand picked one . In Pittsburgh ,he got one GM fired who did not see things his way in a very big power struggle . IMO he would not stand for that type of thing at this point in his career . If he comes to C-Town .Savage will be gone

Archived