THE BROWNS BOARD

Rothlicksbooger wasn't liked by 60% of the steeler team

calfoxwc

I never said it was news...the point was to contonuoisly illustrate the mental gymnastics tequired for you to continiously defend the rapist. You assume a lack of charges implies no wrong doing....

You get sick of daughtet excuse in the same way I'm sick of the slutty money grubbing whore excuse. If ben dodnt act the complete moron, and prey on the youngings he couldn't land when he wad their age, they wouldn't get a chance to run him over.

You reap what you sow....its clear he uses his fame to get laid, and he pays for silence. When he doesn't, they take it to the courts

Spin it however ya want...you harbor and defend a douchebag of the highest caliber for nothing more than braggong rights in a sport. What else do ya have to hang your hat on....ketchup?

NOT A Rapist. The Law agrees. Hes a Spoiled over sexed Star , who has to change his ways or his profession. I am not defending his actions , which are wrong , by the way . Mearly the Rapist thing. Hes not and your calling him that is slanderous. But roll that way if you want. In all honesty It doesn't show a whole lot more class , than doing drunk chicks in a restroom.

You can label the woman whatever you like, even if she was a prostitute on a night off, and if she says NO it means NO.

The problem today is that you are not allowed to say NO to a child anymore because you might offend someone or cause mental harm.

You can label the woman whatever you like, even if she was a prostitute on a night off, and if she says NO it means NO.

The problem today is that you are not allowed to say NO to a child anymore because you might offend someone or cause mental harm.

It's obvious nobody can change his mind. He's actually going out of his way to try and change our minds about Ben even though Ben could careless about this guy or any other fan for that matter. But hey, if he wants to spend half the day defending a rapist because he can throw a football then more power to him.

I never said it was news...the point was to contonuoisly illustrate the mental gymnastics tequired for you to continiously defend the rapist. You assume a lack of charges implies no wrong doing....

You get sick of daughtet excuse in the same way I'm sick of the slutty money grubbing whore excuse. If ben dodnt act the complete moron, and prey on the youngings he couldn't land when he wad their age, they wouldn't get a chance to run him over.

You reap what you sow....its clear he uses his fame to get laid, and he pays for silence. When he doesn't, they take it to the courts

Spin it however ya want...you harbor and defend a douchebag of the highest caliber for nothing more than braggong rights in a sport. What else do ya have to hang your hat on....ketchup?

I'm not a religious individual. I went to church plenty growing up and like to think that I'm a good person mostly because of the way I was raised. However I'm sure there are people on this message board that consider themselves religious and of those some may be catholic. I believe Ben is catholic as well, therefore most believe in repenting for their wrong doings or in this case questionable behavior. I don't believe Big Ben is a saint, NOR have I ever implied that he was which leads me to believe people here don't read or can't read. I've flat out said at least 30 times that Big Ben in this regard is a skeezball and that more often than not he sleeps with anything that moves. Now for a second WHY is it so hard to believe that two individuals with questionable behavior traits end up in the same bathroom doing something they shouldn't be in said bathroom. Drunk "DTF" girl after the fact decides she didn't like the idea of putting her sorority and her reputation on the line so she makes up a story to "protect the letters" and maintain her dignity. I can't tell you how many times I was on campus at a party and watched sorority girls put on a hoodie to cover up their "letters" as to not "disgrace the sorority" with their questionable drinking or whatever else. In most cases it's a damn cult of "slutitutde" She bangs big ben but in a bathroom, hammered and UNDERAGE. The sorority obviously needs to answer to this and in a small college town at a small college the greek population is it's own form of "celebrity" See where this is going? Sooo while everyone on this message board wants to pass it off as some heinous rape, the DA didn't see it that way and the evidence didn't stack up. Two stupid people, doing something stupid at a bar. Draw up the case yourself from that point. I never said Big Ben was/is a model citizen but he's being given the chance to become one and I think he'll take the opportunity. If he doesn't he'll be another teams problem or out of the league all together.

I'm not a mouth breather fellas. I went to college, I love the Steelers and like to think I'm of above average intelligence. Don't insult mine by ignoring the possiblity that the above is EXACTLY what happened. Yes Big Ben has a history of being a d-bag but the Rooney's and the league are giving him another shot after he serves his 4 games. I plan to do the same and no one here likes it becuase it just means the possiblity of more Super Bowls for the black and gold. I get it guys, you hate the Steelers. Just don't act like total Retards in the process. Thanks.

I'm not a religious individual. I went to church plenty growing up and like to think that I'm a good person mostly because of the way I was raised. However I'm sure there are people on this message board that consider themselves religious and of those some may be catholic. I believe Ben is catholic as well, therefore most believe in repenting for their wrong doings or in this case questionable behavior. I don't believe Big Ben is a saint, NOR have I ever implied that he was which leads me to believe people here don't read or can't read. I've flat out said at least 30 times that Big Ben in this regard is a skeezball and that more often than not he sleeps with anything that moves. Now for a second WHY is it so hard to believe that two individuals with questionable behavior traits end up in the same bathroom doing something they shouldn't be in said bathroom. Drunk "DTF" girl after the fact decides she didn't like the idea of putting her sorority and her reputation on the line so she makes up a story to "protect the letters" and maintain her dignity. I can't tell you how many times I was on campus at a party and watched sorority girls put on a hoodie to cover up their "letters" as to not "disgrace the sorority" with their questionable drinking or whatever else. In most cases it's a damn cult of "slutitutde" She bangs big ben but in a bathroom, hammered and UNDERAGE. The sorority obviously needs to answer to this and in a small college town at a small college the greek population is it's own form of "celebrity" See where this is going? Sooo while everyone on this message board wants to pass it off as some heinous rape, the DA didn't see it that way and the evidence didn't stack up. Two stupid people, doing something stupid at a bar. Draw up the case yourself from that point. I never said Big Ben was/is a model citizen but he's being given the chance to become one and I think he'll take the opportunity. If he doesn't he'll be another teams problem or out of the league all together.

I'm not a mouth breather fellas. I went to college, I love the Steelers and like to think I'm of above average intelligence. Don't insult mine by ignoring the possiblity that the above is EXACTLY what happened. Yes Big Ben has a history of being a d-bag but the Rooney's and the league are giving him another shot after he serves his 4 games. I plan to do the same and no one here likes it becuase it just means the possiblity of more Super Bowls for the black and gold. I get it guys, you hate the Steelers. Just don't act like total Retards in the process. Thanks.

I won't pile on Ben just because he happens to play for the Steelers. Ben= Kobe=Tiger. Fair enough? And spare me the shade of morality that two of them were married, and Ben isn't. Hey, if you want to root for Ben just because he wears your colors, I understand. Most Ravens fans think Ray Lewis is a great guy even though he was involved in an incident where two people got killed and he conveniently "couldn't remember what happened" to get his buddies out of trouble.

I believe Ben's apology today was about 1\2 sincere. He's sorry because his wallet and conscience just took a $2.8 million dollar wake-up call courtesy of Kenesaw Mountain Goodell, with more millions to follow if the Nevada judge lets his latest dalliance show up as admissible evidence in the civil trial there. Didn't do anything illegal? The last time I checked feeding booze to underage chicks in the hope of getting laid sure is sure is. They call it date rape on most college campuses, be it booze or sterner pharmecuticals. I'll even grant you for the sake of argument the girl was a first class slut and so boozed up she couldn't see straight. I'll grant you Ben was probably 1\2 drunk off his ass too. No excuse, none. No DNA? Well, Ben may have done one smart thing that evening- slipped a condom over his wiener. Yeah, and I'm sure the chick's girlfriends took her outside and roughed her up too, just to make it look more convincing. Got anymore conspiracies for me? Hey we're human, and that was piss poor judgment on Ben's part, and if he hasn't already fired the bodyguards that were supposed to keep him out of trouble instead of aiding and abetting it, he's even dumber than I thought he was. So I'll spare Steeler fans the heinous rape accusation. Now heinous stupidity, and immaturity for a 28 year old multimillionaire is another story.

I won't pile on Ben just because he happens to play for the Steelers. Ben= Kobe=Tiger. Fair enough? And spare me the shade of morality that two of them were married, and Ben isn't. Hey, if you want to root for Ben just because he wears your colors, I understand. Most Ravens fans think Ray Lewis is a great guy even though he was involved in an incident where two people got killed and he conveniently "couldn't remember what happened" to get his buddies out of trouble.

I believe Ben's apology today was about 1\2 sincere. He's sorry because his wallet and conscience just took a $2.8 million dollar wake-up call courtesy of Kenesaw Mountain Goodell, with more millions to follow if the Nevada judge lets his latest dalliance show up as admissible evidence in the civil trial there. Didn't do anything illegal? The last time I checked feeding booze to underage chicks in the hope of getting laid sure is sure is. They call it date rape on most college campuses, be it booze or sterner pharmecuticals. I'll even grant you for the sake of argument the girl was a first class slut and so boozed up she couldn't see straight. I'll grant you Ben was probably 1\2 drunk off his ass too. No excuse, none. No DNA? Well, Ben may have done one smart thing that evening- slipped a condom over his wiener. Yeah, and I'm sure the chick's girlfriends took her outside and roughed her up too, just to make it look more convincing. Got anymore conspiracies for me? Hey we're human, and that was piss poor judgment on Ben's part, and if he hasn't already fired the bodyguards that were supposed to keep him out of trouble instead of aiding and abetting it, he's even dumber than I thought he was. So I'll spare Steeler fans the heinous rape accusation. Now heinous stupidity, and immaturity for a 28 year old multimillionaire is another story.

Where did anyone say she was roughed up? The girl was hammered off her ass and had a small cut on her head somewhere. I've watched girls fall down stairs face first. Stand up at the bottom and piss themselves. Sooo now Ben is a rapist and a chick beater, priceless. My theory holds a tremendous amount of weight, especially if you read the entire case and take the time to read what others are saying about the case. The former sorority President and now Advior for example about how girls these days use alcohol as a excuse to be sexually aggressive. Honestly I don't really care what everyone thinks on the issue. The city of Pittsburgh is torn on the issue. Sh.it I get in to arguments on a weekly basis with my own father when I see him about the issue. Big Ben was a idiot and still may be one, but he's been given another chance and I believe he'll prove himself. You accuse me of conspiracy theories when you probably haven't taken the time to read the case that is now public record or take in to consideration the "sorority mentality" and the desire to defend that sorority even if it means fabricating a story. You don't find it strange that she chose to not press charges? If you're a chick and you get raped wouldn't you WANT to go after your accuser. Money certainly wouldn't mend that wound so it's not like a "pay off" is plausible. Believe me I know a few girls that were raped and theyare scarred forever. I can assure you each would much rather have the individual in question behind bars, than to settle for a half ass pay out.

NOT A Rapist. The Law agrees. Hes a Spoiled over sexed Star , who has to change his ways or his profession. I am not defending his actions , which are wrong , by the way . Mearly the Rapist thing. Hes not and your calling him that is slanderous. But roll that way if you want. In all honesty It doesn't show a whole lot more class , than doing drunk chicks in a restroom.

Look at the name of this board.....

Then xxxx off....ill call the big oaf whatever I want. See yourself to the door pussy....

Slander....lol. I suppose rhe boston lawywr did as well, but the rapist decided to leave it alone. I wonder why....

Do you even know what slander is? From the puke you type, I think not.

I won't pile on Ben just because he happens to play for the Steelers. Ben= Kobe=Tiger. Fair enough? And spare me the shade of morality that two of them were married, and Ben isn't.

Well, I believe that there is a "shade of morality" that is very distinct indeed. Both Ben and Kobe were accused/investigated for potentially forcing themselves on their victims.

Nothing I have ever heard about Tiger suggested that there was ever any attempt at forcible sexual imposition (If I recall, several of them were pissed because he cut them off)

Is that to say, snatch, that she took a machete to her genitals?

You don't know any gorls, let alone any that were raped. They often feel guilty and never approach police. Quit talking out your ass...

Did you even read the report that is now public record? You're just making sh.it up now and it's amusing. I also know two girls that were raped and both went to the authorities without hesitation. However after the fact were very guarded about it and only told me because I was dating one during the early stages of my freshman year in college. The other was a friend of the girl in question and only confided because she knew the girl I was dating was raped. Either way it doesn't matter. I've been arguing this entire time because I enjoy it. Big Ben is getting his second chance and that's all that matters to me. Hopefully he takes advantage. If not c-ya later.

Did you even read the report that is now public record? You're just making sh.it up now and it's amusing. I also know two girls that were raped and both went to the authorities without hesitation. However after the fact were very guarded about it and only told me because I was dating one during the early stages of my freshman year in college. The other was a friend of the girl in question and only confided because she knew the girl I was dating was raped. Either way it doesn't matter. I've been arguing this entire time because I enjoy it. Big Ben is getting his second chance and that's all that matters to me. Hopefully he takes advantage. If not c-ya later.

You're entitle to you opinion in the matter, but hate to tell you it isn't flying outside the 'Burgh, and it isn't flying for a good percentage of the Burghers either.

You're entitle to you opinion in the matter, but hate to tell you it isn't flying outside the 'Burgh, and it isn't flying for a good percentage of the Burghers either.

You guys read right? Do you read? Go back over my posts. I said the city of Pittsburgh is divided. I argue with my own dad on the issue. I also said I don't really care and that I enjoy arguing which is true. What I do care about is flat out ignorance and or the ability or in this case the INABILITY to see both sides of the street. The girl in question isn't innocent in the matter and neither was the bimbo from Las Vegas. Big Ben has been much less than a model citizen but the Rooney's are giving him a second chance. Yes I said second chance because the first was a incident in which no convicting evidence was found. The second incident was a pattern of behavior that obviously leads to a personality flaw and or a behavioral trait gone awol. I imagine he'll now become that "Model citizen" and everyone in Pittsburgh will slowly forgive their star quarterback just like any number of self respecting individuals. People do believe in forgiveness no?

Oh and once again I don't give a sh.it that it isn't flying here, cleveland, canton, camden, canfield, cameron, cambridge or wherever eles if you want to play the "C" game.

Everyone here obviously does so I'm talking about it. I mean it's the bunch of you making these threads and feeding the so called "trolls" yet you wanna pass it off on me like it's something I started. You and your brethren put down the platform, started the play. I'm just participating. If you don't wanna hear about it don't start it and I won't have to "play" I'll be happy to contribute constructively elsewhere when the spirit moves me. You guys are funny though...you start the party, invite a bunch of people and then realize "hey this isn't for me" and start crying. What the hell kinda party is this anyway?

Oh I csn read....apparently you can't dumbass...

8. According to the accuser’s medical examination after the incident, she had “superficial laceration and bruising and bleeding in the genital area.” And a small amount of male DNA was discovered.

So I ask you again, king of omitting onformation that is not conducive to you're argument....what was her weapon of choice to mutilate herself?

Selectove memory, or is this confirmation that my tax dollars are going to waste "educating" you idiots?

Oh I csn read....apparently you can't dumbass...

8. According to the accuser’s medical examination after the incident, she had “superficial laceration and bruising and bleeding in the genital area.” And a small amount of male DNA was discovered.

So I ask you again, king of omitting onformation that is not conducive to you're argument....what was her weapon of choice to mutilate herself?

Selectove memory, or is this confirmation that my tax dollars are going to waste "educating" you idiots?

Superficial lacerations? I'm guessing you don't get laid much aye? I'm not the king of the drunk screw. Honestly I haven't thrown down much while intoxicated but have friends that have and often do. The friends that i have that are females will flat out bitch about being sore because they got hammered, had a run with the bf and got "tore up" a bit due to lack of lubrication which goes hand in had with being DEHYDRATED and what causes DEHYDRATION? You guessed it Booze. Thank god you aren't a rocket scientist.

Is it possible hate for this douche lead to some "missed assignments" that helped make him one of the most sacked quarterbacks of the last decade?

He gets sacked a bunch because he extends plays. All of which isn't going to happen a whole lot longer with the drafting of Pouncey and the further emergence of the rest of the offensive line. Care to refresh my memory on how many Super Bowl rings Big Ben has over his tenure with the black and gold? Still wanna talk about those sacks? Didn't think so.

Superficial lacerations? I'm guessing you don't get laid much aye? I'm not the king of the drunk screw. Honestly I haven't thrown down much while intoxicated but have friends that have and often do. The friends that i have that are females will flat out bitch about being sore because they got hammered, had a run with the bf and got "tore up" a bit due to lack of lubrication which goes hand in had with being DEHYDRATED and what causes DEHYDRATION? You guessed it Booze. Thank god you aren't a rocket scientist.

That's your excuae?

Really?

Lol....wow....."I have friends" is frockin great. You may be used to this sort of thing though....its not like pitts girls are hot...take it however you can get it...right?

That's your excuae?

Really?

Lol....wow....."I have friends" is frockin great. You may be used to this sort of thing though....its not like pitts girls are hot...take it however you can get it...right?

Look numb nuts. I said I don't throw down when I'm drunk and quite frankly I don't drink a whole lot these days. I enjoy my micro brews and take my time. Drink a lot of stuff out of the Stone Brewery from San Diego if you're looking for a good beer. ANYWAY yes I have a few friends that are females that still like to get hammered. I did it plenty through college so I grew out of it. I get it you want me to be some fat, ugly, sociopath. If it makes you feel better fine. The best part in it all is you completely ignored my argument and then made a weak ass attempt at insulting me instead of addressing it. I wouldn't address it either tho if I were you because you know I'm right and you don't have a leg to stand on. You may want to define "SUPERFICIAL" first and then actually consider the dehydration factor. I'd give you my real name so you could google it but I'll pass. It will pull up my collegiate sports history, maybe even a picture. Oh and the ugly chick reference with Pittsburgh is amusing. You do realize you're rooting for a ohio sports team right? You know the state with 5 of the most miserable cities in America a la Forbes Magazine? Cleveland being one of them. Hell I'll just rifle them of.

Cleveland

Canton

Toledo

Akron

Youngstown

Hell poor Pittsburgh was voted one of the dirtiest cities becuase of Ohio. The article says about how Pittsburgh has changed it's image and has really made strides in green technology etc and then goes on to say how Pittsburgh really isn't to blame for the poor air quality. Ohio is with all it's plants sending polution across the border. Although if I said all women in Ohio were ugly I'd be lying. You know your full of sh.it as well because there is plenty of high quality scattered ass in both states. My own gf was homecoming queen twice and a dancer for the Columbus crew MLS soccer team. Oh my bad, I'm supposed to be a fat loser so you can feel better about yourself. Feel free to check google for a toothless redneck and just apply that face to my screen name. It should help you sleep a little better.

I'm locking this thread- frankly I'll listen to opposing POVs, not someone being a hopeless Ben apologist.

Archived