THE BROWNS BOARD

Steeler Fans Think They've Hit the Lottery

De-winged? You're a walking/talking contradiction. I'm tired of watching you spin in circles. Either way Big Ben brought this on himself so your quote applied in that regard. However once you mentioned Steeler fans you lost me because it's you prancing around drawing the attention you publicly despise. All of which is precisely why your little quote didn't work in the context to which you attempted to deliver it.

Let's get something straight: I don't give a shit what you think. I say what I say here in order to entertain myself and others, and to torture moron trolls like you.

By all accounts, I have been a complete success. Your panties have been in a bunch for two days over this simple movie quote.

In the words of Colonel Hans Landa: "Oooh, that's a BINGO!"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Christ. No your first post was directed at BR and STEELER FANS. I totally agree with your statement but the manner in which it was used is poor in the context of the discussion. "Don't give people any reason to give you any thought" and my point was most of the Steeler related threads on this message board are started by Browns fans for sometimes completely ridiculous reasons. It's also impossible for the Browns fan base to NOT give the Steelers any thought considering the last decade, plus the two lombardi's. Yes once again keeping your nose clean is the best way to steer clear of trouble or negative publicity but when you have people on this board posting Pouncey kissing his brother etc or any number of recent outlandish/childish lame digs it sort of makes your point moot. You in particular bring the attention to yourself by starting any number of Steeler related threads, yet at the same time publicly denounce our presence on your message board. Sooooooooooooo your quote from Bogart doesn't apply to you in the slightest seeing as you give the Steelers plenty of thought, otherwise you wouldn't start a thread on a weekly and sometimes daily basis. Ya dig?

I bet one of your brethren $100.00 bucks that you could not find where I started any "Steeler" threads, except for the generic legal explanation of BRs case....oh...and about a year ago I did start a Joke thread entitled "Stupid Steeler Fan Joke Contest". (only prompted by all the whining and crying such as you are doing here) He backed out because he knew that I did not start any threads other than those. Do you want to lose $100 bucks too?

I may respond to any number of "Steeler threads". I have no clue who may start them. For all I know, maybe you did.

Let's get something straight: I don't give a shit what you think. I say what I say here in order to entertain myself and others, and to torture moron trolls like you.

By all accounts, I have been a complete success. Your panties have been in a bunch for two days over this simple movie quote.

In the words of Colonel Hans Landa: "Oooh, that's a BINGO!"

Oh poor gip. You don't think I'm here for my entertainment? Well that and divison news and you aren't torturing me, you're amusing me. I also love your attempt at parlaying this on me, you're the one responding and keeping this party rolling. Do you really think i'd be here if I didn't come around for some enjoyment? And please stop with the ill placed movie quotes.

OK, you have made two cogent statements: 1. That Steeler Trolls are like slobbering dogs. All we have to do is roll out a ball covered in gravy and you all will jump and dance and prance and twitch all day long.

2. That we do this for entertainment value. So true. It is entertaining like pulling the wings off flies is entertaining.

(You are not so bad, but consider Robotron de-winged...it is funny and sad all at once..that is the third right thing you have said)

Ha Ha Ha... You guys are killin me...

Archived