THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Draft Day Thread

TheClevelandSound

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He might just pull a gun on him....Ben get's suspended 6 games, Roger better miss way more.

you can only wish, the last game we played the steelers Rogers was out on the IR anyways and we still kicked your ass.

you can only wish, the last game we played the steelers Rogers was out on the IR anyways and we still kicked your ass.

As long as we don't go into 4 or 5 recievers when it's 3rd and 1 we will be fine. With Pouncey, getting that 1 yard will be easy. Remember, we had 3 starting centers over a period of 3 decades. We struggled at that position since Hartings retired. When we picks centers, they are grand slam hits!

When we picks centers, they are grand slam hits!

yeah but you also had better coaches making your picks. tomlin isn't going to last another 2 years. he changed steeler smash moth football into fairy quiffs flying around.

Well, my first year attempting a mock draft was a disaster. But I did see Clausen dropping like a stone.

I don't want a QB in the 2nd but if McCoy is still there I wouldn't be mad about taking him. And i really hope we can get back into the 2nd.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Pick...... Back to the old days . Boring Picks who turn out to be ....Alan Fanaca.

Yea, as noted, we had a couple of those in recent years: Joe Thomas and Alex Mack. Those boring picks can often be the real glue for a team.

As long as we don't go into 4 or 5 recievers when it's 3rd and 1 we will be fine. With Pouncey, getting that 1 yard will be easy. Remember, we had 3 starting centers over a period of 3 decades. We struggled at that position since Hartings retired. When we picks centers, they are grand slam hits!

Yes, we have to grant you that. Webster, Dawson, Hartings. Good players.

Archived