Sign in to follow this  
TheClevelandSound

Official Draft Day Thread

Rogers will eat the rookies lunch. Sorry stoolers bad pick, doesnt have the hips to pivot on blocks.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Pick...... Back to the old days . Boring Picks who turn out to be ....Alan Fanaca.

Rogers will eat the rookies lunch. Sorry stoolers bad pick, doesnt have the hips to pivot on blocks.

He might just pull a gun on him....Ben get's suspended 6 games, Roger better miss way more.

....Alan Fanaca.

yeah you're such a fan that you don't even know how to spell his name.

Awesome pick by Cincy.

i agree. not very excited by this first round so far. maybe it's the primetime format and the fact we've gotta wait another day for the next round. sucks!

He might just pull a gun on him....Ben get's suspended 6 games, Roger better miss way more.

you can only wish, the last game we played the steelers Rogers was out on the IR anyways and we still kicked your ass.

you can only wish, the last game we played the steelers Rogers was out on the IR anyways and we still kicked your ass.

As long as we don't go into 4 or 5 recievers when it's 3rd and 1 we will be fine. With Pouncey, getting that 1 yard will be easy. Remember, we had 3 starting centers over a period of 3 decades. We struggled at that position since Hartings retired. When we picks centers, they are grand slam hits!

When we picks centers, they are grand slam hits!

yeah but you also had better coaches making your picks. tomlin isn't going to last another 2 years. he changed steeler smash moth football into fairy quiffs flying around.

thank god tebow went to denver. they just wasted a pick. screw claussen and mccoy. there must be a reason they haven't gone yet. take pike in the third.

As a John Carroll graduate, I would just like to inform everyone that John Carroll University has officially disowned Josh McDaniels and are asking for his diploma back.

Jared Odrick is still on the board, we were supposedly considering him in the first. Clausen, Odrick, Mays, Cambell, Kindle, Cody etc. Lot of good players still on the board

How the hell does McDaniels justify taking a project QB with a mid-first round pick?! If Tebow has a "package" (e.g., WildDawg) then that means on gameday he's the #2 QB and ?Quinn is inactive?!?!?!

If Claussen AND McCoy are still there, who do you take? If either?

Haden (or Berry, if available) and McCoy would be a dream draft. This would be a no-brainer.

If Claussen AND McCoy are still there, who do you take? If either?

Nate allen or saffold

Well, my first year attempting a mock draft was a disaster. But I did see Clausen dropping like a stone.

I don't want a QB in the 2nd but if McCoy is still there I wouldn't be mad about taking him. And i really hope we can get back into the 2nd.

Quinn is inactive?!?!?!

Oh dear God no...

They traded a fifth for Quinn and used a first on Tebow ... so who do you think is Mr. clipboard?

Zombo

Oh dear God no...

They traded a fifth for Quinn and used a first on Tebow ... so who do you think is Mr. clipboard?

Zombo

I don't understand what the hell Denver is doing? Doesn't make any sense to me.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Pick...... Back to the old days . Boring Picks who turn out to be ....Alan Fanaca.

Yea, as noted, we had a couple of those in recent years: Joe Thomas and Alex Mack. Those boring picks can often be the real glue for a team.

As long as we don't go into 4 or 5 recievers when it's 3rd and 1 we will be fine. With Pouncey, getting that 1 yard will be easy. Remember, we had 3 starting centers over a period of 3 decades. We struggled at that position since Hartings retired. When we picks centers, they are grand slam hits!

Yes, we have to grant you that. Webster, Dawson, Hartings. Good players.