THE BROWNS BOARD

I just was

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Blow Hard.

Got the police report dickhead. I'll scan and post it ASAP. I purposely went to grab it yesterday to show you what a cynical asshole you are.

OWNED, bitch

I'm waiting Kosar. Post it. Be a man. And I will check for authenticity. Count on it "dickhead" nobody.

I'm waiting Kosar. Post it. Be a man. And I will check for authenticity. Count on it "dickhead" nobody.

It will be up as soon as I scan it. Be a man and bet me. Typical weak Navy shit.

Check it here, then call the Euclid police with the Complaint number and double check, lol. The badge number, the complaint number and the supervisor approving badge number is also on it. This is awesome. Just shows what an asshole you are. I sort of feel sorry for you actually.

also kosar: i believe you and think that you were attacked, but don't agree with you attacking our service men. it doesn't matter to me what branch people served in, as long as they defended this country. maybe die hard didn't win the medal of honor, but he still defended us, and for that i thank him.

also kosar: i believe you and think that you were attacked, but don't agree with you attacking our service men. it doesn't matter to me what branch people served in, as long as they defended this country. maybe die hard didn't win the medal of honor, but he still defended us, and for that i thank him.

I almost shed a tear.

Dude my brother is a corpsman for the Marines in Afganistan. Dad was in the Army, showed up for helicopter pilot school for Vietnam, after 4 years guarding the Berlin Wall, with glasses on. His bad eyesight just may be the reason for my being here today. Other brother in the Navy, USS Ranger in the Gulf "War". My step dad (RIP) was in 501st Parachute Infantry in Cambodia. My aunt a Colonel Chaplin in the Air Force. 3 uncles in the Army. 5 of my best friends fathers were in Vietnam. I joke with them all the time.

You don't know me well enough that I don't hold back on ANYTHING. The funniest one being about the new hot weather uniforms in the Navy are Daisy Dukes. As much as as Die Hard is an asshole, I still respect his service, but he's still going to get the stupid stereotype jokes about the Navy. That is just how I role.

Oh, I believe I typed assulted wrong.

That is one bizarre story there Kosar. You supposedly just almost got murdered and the first thing you did when it was over was to come on here to tell everyone. Hmmm, alrighty then. You sure you just didn't have a fight with your homosexual partner? (not that there is anything wrong with that). :wacko:

/

5/8/2010 .... ?

Dude, don't be a Blow Hard. That's when this was written. Notice the date of the assault at the top of the page. Took 2 weeks to get anything back, under 2 weeks to scan it in over here at my sisters. Wouldn't of ever bothered with it, but I wanted to show the group here what an asshole Blow Hard is. Check and mate.

Dude, don't be a Blow Hard. That's when this was written. Notice the date of the assault at the top of the page. Took 2 weeks to get anything back, under 2 weeks to scan it in over here at my sisters. Wouldn't of ever bothered with it, but I wanted to show the group here what an asshole Blow Hard is. Check and mate.

Thanks for posting it. Didn't mean to come down on you so hard. Hope you're doing okay.

Thanks for posting it. Didn't mean to come down on you so hard. Hope you're doing okay.

Well if there is anything we learned here it's having a little faith in people goes a long way.

"...please do not be cynical. I hate cynicism. For the record, it's my least favorite quality. It doesn't lead anywhere...". - Conan O'Brian

The doctor is pretty sure it's a bruised larynx. She basically bitched at me for waiting so long to come in because I could of died from affixation, if it swelled anymore in my sleep. Now I think about it I remember waking up not being able to breathe. I'm a dumb ass. Steroids were prescribed.

K - you should check into some solid self defense martial arts classes, unless you already know, and

didn't see it coming until you were already injured...

There are quick, affective ways to render a choking attack on your neck far, far less dangerous.

K - you should check into some solid self defense martial arts classes, unless you already know, and

didn't see it coming until you were already injured...

There are quick, affective ways to render a choking attack on your neck far, far less dangerous.

Yea most of it is a lot clearer now. He was on me fast, like 3 seconds, if that. I was mid sentence about to ask him if he wanted a beer, lol. For 2 seconds I thought he was just messing around. Sorry if some of this doesn't jive, I just started remembering some details recently.

Dude it was close quarters, in a corner literally on top of my TV, Xbox, Router (which was why the phone didn't work, Internet phone) and stand, which all fell over. The only thing I could do was to pull his hands off and step back into the kitchen and f*cking blast him full in the face, dropped him like the bag of shit he is. Blasted on him for about 30 seconds when I remembered I had a bat by the fireplace. Must of hit him 6 times and that is when I ran out of the house. Didn't know if he had a knife or something. Little did I not think about at the time, I had my knife for the steak 4 feet away.

I knew he was on drugs.

Cal, I have gotten in too many fights in my life, but never close quarters like that. Stunned. Usually it was me dropping a guy for getting out of hand at a bar or outside, being a dumb kid. I am not like that anymore, instinct just kicked in. Like riding a bike.... lol.

Archived