THE BROWNS BOARD

I just was

acistid. No shit. A guy forced his way into my house and he came into my house and I beat the xxxx out of him. Chased him down the street with a bat. Hopefully they can make a match with his blood. I am not joking here, I swear on my moms grave. The Euclid Cops don't believe me, I am going to the station when my brother gets here, I am a bit drunk. And yes I have a bat ready, again. I beat this f*cker down with my bare hands. There is his blood all over my floor. It just happened about an hour ago.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just acistid. No shit. A guy forced his way into my house and he came into my house and I beat the xxxx out of him. Chased him down the street with a bat. Hopefully they can make a match with his blood. I am not joking here, I swear on my moms grave. The Euclid Cops don't believe me, I am going to the station when my brother gets here, I am a bit drunk. And yes I have a bat ready, again. I beat this f*cker down with my bare hands. he was gushing blood. There is his blood all over my floor. It just happened about an hour ago.

Wow. Good for you. Anyone that tried breaking into my house would get the same. Keep us updated.

I am waiting for my bro to get here (not drunk) to go to Euclid police station. The most fuc*ked up thing is my neighbor when I was chasing him told me to never talk to him again after he called 911? WTF?

Like it was my fault.

Your neighbor can xxxx off.

I applaud you for what you did if it happened how you said.

He deserved worse, and hopefully they catch the guy and he gets worse in jail.

I agree after I ran out the house and was chasing him, then he was a bitch.

I know him and know where he lives.

Why was he forcing himself into your house? If you don't mind me asking.

No idea, last night we got drunk watching the Cavs. He got weird then, I mean real weird and I asked him to leave. He was probably on pills.

I was just about to make a nice steak and he bowled in my front door? I beat the shit out of him.

No idea, last night we got drunk watching the Cavs. He got weird then, I mean real weird and I asked him to leave. He was probably on pills.

I was just about to make a nice steak and he bowled in my front door? I beat the shit out of him.

Well if that is the case hopefully your friend learns his lesson from the ass beating and gets away from that lifestyle. There is nothing worse than watching a friend go down that path. Hopefully he gets help.

Edit: And hopefully there are no problems for you.

I was just acistid. No shit. A guy forced his way into my house and he came into my house and I beat the xxxx out of him. Chased him down the street with a bat. Hopefully they can make a match with his blood. I am not joking here, I swear on my moms grave. The Euclid Cops don't believe me, I am going to the station when my brother gets here, I am a bit drunk. And yes I have a bat ready, again. I beat this f*cker down with my bare hands. he was gushing blood. There is his blood all over my floor. It just happened about an hour ago.

I hope your alright, but as far as being acistid, you might want to go the hospital and get a shot. You don't want to end up with HIV after all you already been through :rolleyes:

I hope your alright, but as far as being acistid, you might want to go the hospital and get a shot. You don't want to end up with HIV after all you already been through :rolleyes:

That is not what I meant, I was thinking of assaulted, but I was so out of it asshole. Euclid police never showed back up after calling them! Woke up sore with hand prints on where the dude was trying to choke me out. Before I grabbed my bat. I was just so stunned the dude was just hanging out for the Cavs game. Yea xxxx my neighbor, he's a self absorbed asshole. One minute this dude is trying to choke me to death and the next I getting bitched at for wanting to use his phone to call 911. How does he live with himself?

Going to file ANOTHER report with Euclid police and a complaint about the "officers". Don't make me pull out the big guns here, I am good friends with Carl Monday's daughter, lol. Went to high school with her.

Even if I had a gun this guy was on me like flies on shit. I am going to get the Targus .38 now. I would of shot him, I really thought my life was endangered. He was choking me for about 30 seconds.

That is not what I meant, I was thinking of assaulted, but I was so out of it asshole. Euclid police never showed back up after calling them! Woke up sore with hand prints on where the dude was trying to choke me out. Before I grabbed my bat. I was just so stunned the dude was just hanging out for the Cavs game. Yea xxxx my neighbor, he's a self absorbed asshole. One minute this dude is trying to choke me to death and the next I getting bitched at for wanting to use his phone to call 911. How does he live with himself?

Going to file ANOTHER report with Euclid police and a complaint about the "officers". Don't make me pull out the big guns here, I am good friends with Carl Monday's daughter, lol. Went to high school with her.

I'm pulling for ya man. Euclid is aweful and their cops are even worse. I lived there for about 2 years and will probably never return. I understand they are under-staffed but if they're not going to respond to this kind of crime, then what what is it gonna take for them to do their jobs?

I'm pulling for ya man. Euclid is aweful and their cops are even worse. I lived there for about 2 years and will probably never return. I understand they are under-staffed but if they're not going to respond to this kind of crime, then what what is it gonna take for them to do their jobs?

For them to call my brother to ID my body, imagine the paper work THEN. I don't know who I'm more pissed at the f*ck who broke in or the fagot cops.

Is the guy who broke in friends with your neighbor?

Nope, I met this guy twice, then hung out watched the game. Next day he breaks in at about 7ish, just when I was cooking a steak. I don't know if he was going to steal some shit, but the 26in alumium Easton changed his mind. My knuckles are toast as well, I had to of broke his nose.

When I chased him out, he came back, I didn't have a phone handy so I jogged down to my neighbors when he showed up over there after me. WTF did my neighbor want me to do. He had to be on something, 30+ punches to the face, 5 hits with the bat.

Off to Euclid police, update later.

Archived